Why it makes zero sense to buy pharma grade HGH

I'm going for 1,000+
1000+ including lr3 or with things like CJC DAC, MK, etc? do you have a updated stack you are going to try? i think my levels are around 500 will now next week, but 500-1000 is CRAZY difference and i cant achieve that through my prescription alone.

1000+ including lr3 or with things like CJC DAC, MK, etc? do you have a updated stack you are going to try? i think my levels are around 500 will now next week, but 500-1000 is CRAZY difference and i cant achieve that through my prescription alone.
I'm planning on taking 100mcg of igf-1 lr3 and cjc1295 with dac and 200g of protein, perfect sleep, high carb diet, cardio, etc.

I buy from China to support domestic businesses

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 23391
What about the risk of it being laced ? I heard some horror stories

I'm planning on taking 100mcg of igf-1 lr3 and cjc1295 with dac and 200g of protein, perfect sleep, high carb diet, cardio, etc.
The extent of CJC-1295–induced DNA damage we observed was dose dependent, consistent with the observation that GHRH-overexpressing transgenic mice developed pituitary somatotroph adenomas only at 1 year of age (46), suggesting that the intensity and chronicity of intracellular cAMP exposure likely determine the degree of cAMP-induced DNA damage. Further, genetic mutations associated with dysfunctional cAMP pathways also manifest as somatotroph adenomas at different ages.

read this if you havent and bewarned of potential pit gland damage. sure you already know just wanna make sure though. besides that, CJC DAC seems perfect even down to price and pinning schedule.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Deleted member 23391
sorry for another post, but how do you plan on cycling lr3? 4 weeks on 2 off?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
The extent of CJC-1295–induced DNA damage we observed was dose dependent, consistent with the observation that GHRH-overexpressing transgenic mice developed pituitary somatotroph adenomas only at 1 year of age (46), suggesting that the intensity and chronicity of intracellular cAMP exposure likely determine the degree of cAMP-induced DNA damage. Further, genetic mutations associated with dysfunctional cAMP pathways also manifest as somatotroph adenomas at different ages.

read this if you havent and bewarned of potential pit gland damage. sure you already know just wanna make sure though. besides that, CJC DAC seems perfect even down to price and pinning schedule.
this is another reason I don't want to recommend peptides

you're forcing the pituitary gland to produce unnaturally high levels of HGH well beyond what it's supposed to, which can be stressful and theoretically cause damage

just like too much HCG/LH can damage the Leydig cells of the testicles or too much insulin secretion can damage the beta cells of the pancreas - forcing organs to produce more hormones than they are supposed to is stressful on those organs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 49130, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
this is another reason I don't want to recommend peptides

you're forcing the pituitary gland to produce unnaturally high levels of HGH well beyond what it's supposed to, which can be stressful and theoretically cause damage

just like too much HCG/LH can damage the Leydig cells of the testicles or too much insulin secretion can damage the beta cells of the pancreas - forcing organs to produce more hormones than they are supposed to is stressful on those organs
im starting a lr3 cycle pretty soon, but i wish i could try CJC and DSIP on good conscience. just dont think its smart to "abuse" the gland production like that. at least for long periods of time. on paper its the best price/performance/accessibility, all of it.

never thought of the pancreas thats perfect example.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
The thing is u cant even tell if your hgh is real without bloods,if ur on test u can feel it at like a week in

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 29747
  • +1

Very interesting, thanks for posting this. Will be removing cjc from my planned stack

• +1
Reactions: CurryCelHater
what's the stack and did you get your IGF1 tested
I want to clarify that I don't believe any oral stack can reach beyond 5-6IU'S of decent quality generic HGH. The stack comes with alot, but I'm not going to flat-out say that my oral stack produces any certain amount of IU's of HGH as things don't work like that. The only thing that matters is how much a person's baseline IGF-1 levels have changed, and @letsdoit hasn't got tested yet, so there isn't any confirmed way of me getting an accurate idea.

• +1
Reactions: Merciful Servant
Because unless you get the prescription yourself, which you're not getting unless you have rich parents who will take you to a doctor and pay tens of thousands a year out-of-pocket, you are trusting a reseller to sell you a legitimate product. There are fakes of everything out there. Watches, purses, clothes, sunglasses, drugs, food. Most of these counterfeiters are so good at what they do (making fakes) you could never tell. Unless you're going into the pharmacy yourself to buy it, or buying it off your manlet/dwarf IRL friend or gay uncle with AIDS who has a prescription, you are trusting an online vendor just as much as you are trusting "Chinese rat piss". Just like you only know your Rolex watch is legit if you actually bought it from the company or an authorized seller affiliated with the company. In fact the incentive to fake HGH is even larger because the profit margins are insane given you just need to fake a vial and packaging instead of a watch mechanism which is very complex and intricate.
While this is quite a reasonable take, the only thing that matters at the end of the day is if the source has real janoshik tests testing the HGH or if there are real janoshik tests out there, testing the HGH that's from the source you've bought from.

I think one of the main issues that's overlooked with this type of perspective if we are going to look specifically at Chinese HGH vendors, one of their biggest issues sometimes is shipping times, and ensuring that everything gets through customs. As there are just certain places in the world, Chinese vendors will always struggle to get their HGH too like places like Europe, a place that has a large steroid-using population.

Also, we have to consider that one of the perks of buying Pharma HGH is the ease of use. These easy-to-use injection pens can be attractive to people who don't tend to use pharmaceuticals and make life a lot easier. And in many situations, the price gap between good generic and legit pharma is worth it if the person won't have to go through the hassle of injecting.

But yeah, I think calling companies like QSC, "Chinese rat piss," is pretty stupid all things considered when majority of people couldn't even verify for 100% that their HGH source has at least one-two janoshik tests.

• +1

You don't plan on taking any MK677 or a GHRP alongside CJC-1295 with DAC? Why is that? GHRHs like CJC-1295 are alright on their own, however, the issue they run into is that they are only highly effective when somatostatin is low (the GH-inhibiting hormone). So if you unluckily administer in a trough (or when a GH pulse is not naturally occurring) you will add very little GH release. If however you luckily administer during a rising wave or GH pulse (somatostatin will not be active at this point) you will add to GH release.

And the way people just artificially create this pulse is through the use of GHRPs like MK677 or even Ipamorelin if you don't want to have to deal with the side effects of GHRPs as Ipamorelin is highly selective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and enchanted_elixir
Well, there is no point exceeding past 650-700ng/dl range of IGF-1 values at your age for height growth. You are already growing rapidly at your current levels, and to continue to push it up (which you will eventually hit a plateau), would be pointless after a certain point as you are just putting your body in more harm's way. But you'll continue to grow, so it's your choice.

Reaching IGF-1 levels of 1000+ would be pretty hard, but I'm unsure what it'd require. I'll check back into studies and see if even any of the children or teens tested on had reach IGF-1 levels of 1000, as that's pretty unheard of.

• +1
I'm going for 1,000+
I don't know if you are on a budget restraint, but by the looks of your current stack, you'd be pretty lucky to get anywhere close to that number. Hopefully, you have relatively high baseline IGF-1 values, as to reach 1,000+ range IGF-1 values at a relatively older age (18+ is when it starts dropping significantly), you'd need to push your body to the limit.

I recommend injecting HGH though if you want to accomplish that goal, as it'll make the process a lot easier. As once you inject around 7-10 IU's, you'll see how much your IGF-1 levels will rise solely from high doses of HGH, and then you can start adding on compounds from there to bring your IGF-1 levels over the top to reach that goal!

If not, injecting peptides, three times a day is another decent strategy, then adding things like IGF-1 LR3 will help immensely.

• +1
I don't know if you are on a budget restraint, but by the looks of your current stack, you'd be pretty lucky to get anywhere close to that number. Hopefully, you have relatively high baseline IGF-1 values, as to reach 1,000+ range IGF-1 values at a relatively older age (18+ is when it starts dropping significantly), you'd need to push your body to the limit.

I recommend injecting HGH though if you want to accomplish that goal, as it'll make the process a lot easier. As once you inject around 7-10 IU's, you'll see how much your IGF-1 levels will rise solely from high doses of HGH, and then you can start adding on compounds from there to bring your IGF-1 levels over the top to reach that goal!

If not, injecting peptides, three times a day is another decent strategy, then adding things like IGF-1 LR3 will help immensely.
I'm planning on taking CJC-1295 with DAC 1.25mg a week, T3, IGF-1 LR3 100MCG, 200g of protein, 1 liter of raw milk daily, multivitamins, exercise, perfect sleep., basically everything.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and Osie
You don't plan on taking any MK677 or a GHRP alongside CJC-1295 with DAC? Why is that? GHRHs like CJC-1295 are alright on their own, however, the issue they run into is that they are only highly effective when somatostatin is low (the GH-inhibiting hormone). So if you unluckily administer in a trough (or when a GH pulse is not naturally occurring) you will add very little GH release. If however you luckily administer during a rising wave or GH pulse (somatostatin will not be active at this point) you will add to GH release.

And the way people just artificially create this pulse is through the use of GHRPs like MK677 or even Ipamorelin if you don't want to have to deal with the side effects of GHRPs as Ipamorelin is highly selective.
Never considered that.
I do have huperzine A and Alpha GPC currently, thoughts?
What would you do in my situation, MK677 or a GHRP with it?

same with anything really. even if a product has made in Germany on it, most parts will be from chinkland. the internet is great because you can buy directly from chinks and skip the middlemen 🤙

Never considered that.
I do have huperzine A and Alpha GPC currently, thoughts?
What would you do in my situation, MK677 or a GHRP with it?
Well, for CJC-1295 with DAC, the reason it's recommended to use MK677 along side it is because they both have very long half-lives in terms of constant growth hormone and IGF-1 elevation. But this can come with more deleterious side effects. I recommend either going Ipamorelin (most selective GHRP) or MK677 in your situation. You will just have to inject Ipamorelin multiple times a day

• +1
Well, for CJC-1295 with DAC, the reason it's recommended to use MK677 along side it is because they both have very long half-lives in terms of constant growth hormone and IGF-1 elevation. But this can come with more deleterious side effects. I recommend either going Ipamorelin (most selective GHRP) or MK677 in your situation. You will just have to inject Ipamorelin multiple times a day
Got it.
How would one be able to counteract somatostatin the most in your opinion.

I'm planning on taking CJC-1295 with DAC 1.25mg a week, T3, IGF-1 LR3 100MCG, 200g of protein, 1 liter of raw milk daily, multivitamins, exercise, perfect sleep., basically everything.
Are your growth plates still open at 19?

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Why no hgh

Got it.
How would one be able to counteract somatostatin the most in your opinion.
Well, the most proven somatostatin inhibitor from my research is pyridostigmine, as it has multiple studies documenting its ability to do so and is already considered as a legitimate somatostatin inhibitor from a sector of the endocrinology world if I remember correctly.
Check out this study for example, "Low hexarelin dose and pyridostigmine have additive effect and potentiate to the same extent the GHRH-induced GH response in man." where it basically shows how pyridostigmine can enhance a human's growth hormone response to hexarelin.

But both Alpha-GPC and L-Arginine has been proven to inhibit somatostatin, so I'd say Alpha GPC at 1-2g is your 2nd best choice and L-Arginine at 8-12 g is your third best choice.

Had a dream I found some pharma hgh in a bush and grew a horse cock

How much height do you think you would gain? Im thinking about going on the same stack as you.
I'm about to do every heightmax possible, $1000-$1500/m heightmaxing stack, are you sure?

Positive, but the only thing that's holding me back is that iam not sure if my growth plates are still open. Some people here told me they were closed. This was my wrist plates at 19,5. I just turned 20. What do you think?
I'm about to do every heightmax possible, $1000-$1500/m heightmaxing stack, are you sure?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-21 003436.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-21 003436.png
    492.2 KB · Views: 0
Every cope besides actual growth hormone, ok.

Why don't you just take GH and then if you want to be really autistic and maybe control blood sugar take insulin glargine along with it. Instead of bothering with meme compounds and supplements.

Raw milk won't provide any benefit vs skim milk. You will get fat. If you want the maximum growth, you should have a LOW FAT DIET. Fat intake has essentially no benefits for height growth. You're going to become insulin resistant.

LR3 isn't well studied, it's not bioidentical. It's a weird synthetic version research chemical version of IGF-1 with minimal studies that's sold exclusively to bodybuilders from gray market peptide sites. LR3 has much less affinity for IGF-1 binding proteins which actually get IGF-1 through the blood and out to your tissues.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...

Why don't you just take GH and then if you want to be really autistic and maybe control blood sugar take insulin glargine along with it. Instead of bothering with meme compounds and supplements.
hmmmmm...
Raw milk won't provide any benefit vs skim milk.
raw milk is richer in amino acids than the other forms.
You will get fat. If you want the maximum growth, you should have a LOW FAT DIET. Fat intake has essentially no benefits for height growth. You're going to become insulin resistant.
I would have to eat 5000 caloried daily to get fat lol.
LR3 isn't well studied, it's not bioidentical. It's a weird synthetic version research chemical version of IGF-1 with minimal studies that's sold exclusively to bodybuilders from gray market peptide sites. LR3 has much less affinity for IGF-1 binding proteins which actually get IGF-1 through the blood and out to your tissues.
This is probably true, last time I took IGF-1 lr3, it seemed to work on my muscles faster than cartilage, maybe just me.

Raw milk won't provide any benefit vs skim milk. You will get fat. If you want the maximum growth, you should have a LOW FAT DIET. Fat intake has essentially no benefits for height growth. You're going to become insulin resistant.

What would you recommend for maximum growth and maximum IGF-1

hmmmmm...

raw milk is richer in amino acids than the other forms.

I would have to eat 5000 caloried daily to get fat lol.

This is probably true, last time I took IGF-1 lr3, it seemed to work on my muscles faster than cartilage, maybe just me.
raw and skim milk have the same amino acid profile

• Hmm...
raw and skim milk have the same amino acid profile
Are you sure? Skim milk probably has all the aminos broken down (due to processing) or removed

Are you sure? Skim milk probably has all the aminos broken down (due to processing) or removed
they use a centrifuge to remove the fat from milk

the only thing you will lose is fat soluble vitamins but who gives a shit

• Hmm...
thoughts on receptor grade igf-1?
Mecasermin/recombinant IGF-1? It's legit, but costs a ridiculous amount of money since no black market sources (to my knowledge) exist, so you have to buy pharmaceutical increlex. It's not necessary unless you have an in ability to produce IGF-1 yourself. It's only used in children with problems producing IGF-1, for all other short stature patients they use HGH.

It also can make you go hypoglycemic.

The best thing without getting into autistic theorizing is probably just HGH with some insulin to manage your blood sugar and further increase IGF-1.

they use a centrifuge to remove the fat from milk

the only thing you will lose is fat soluble vitamins but who gives a shit
i can't get fat unless I tried so I'm getting raw milk

Mecasermin/recombinant IGF-1? It's legit, but costs a ridiculous amount of money since no black market sources (to my knowledge) exist, so you have to buy pharmaceutical increlex. It's not necessary unless you have an in ability to produce IGF-1 yourself. It's only used in children with problems producing IGF-1, for all other short stature patients they use HGH.
What could I do to maximize my IGF-1 if you were me.

• Hmm...
HGH and novolin N/insulin NPH or lantus/insulin glargine
Thoughts on IGF-1 DES AND High dose vitamin D?
vitamin d increases igf-1 binding protein 3

i can't get fat unless I tried so I'm getting raw milk
it doesn't matter

free triglyceride + high blood sugar + fucking around with HGH and IGF-1 = insulin resistance

low low fat diet when doing any of this

• Hmm...
it doesn't matter

free triglyceride + high blood sugar + fucking around with HGH and IGF-1 = insulin resistance

low low fat diet when doing any of this
Could I take something like chromium when doing something like this to counteract insulin resistance?

Could I take something like chromium?
Stop considering taking these weird trace metals like vanadium, chromium, molybdenum, you get enough for health and they can be very toxic in excess. Did you know welders get chromium toxicity from welding fumes? Supplementing with them is actually for retards. You need to stop trawling the abstracts of pubmed where some study shows "chromium does [THING I WANT] 12% more in a petri dish" and thinking "gee, I should take this, new looksmax found!" when it can easily be poisonous @BrahminBoss

These meme modified versions of IGF-1 are hardly researched or have any safety data. I'm not even sure why the chinks make this garbage, probably to get around the law since IGF-1 is considered a prescription drug and thus gray market peptide sites can (could) sell the variants without prosecution but not actual IGF-1. Sort of like how there was a period where prohormones were available OTC becasue it contained steroids not on the banned substances list. Just be fucking normal. Doctors have used HGH for manlet children. It's the first line treatment. If you want to be more "out there" add A LOW DOSE of long-acting insulin like glargine/NPH to counteract the hyperglycemia from HGH and raise IGF-1 even more.

If recombinant IGF-1 was available it would be an interesting alternative to HGH, but it's not necessary. Just take HGH and stop theorizing about all these other things, it's a waste of time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, BrahminBoss, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back