• JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 3828 and 8 others
So how tall are you barefoot? 5'7?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, ShowerMaxxing, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 14262, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
1. How can you write all that drivel and not even mention how tall you are :feelsuhh:
2. You say lift don't work but you still managed to get laid. So you're probably not even short in the first place. :feelsuhh:
Conclusion: Another humble brag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 3828, wristcel and 5 others
Makes sense. I was thinking you must be a turbomanlet because I'm 5'9" just regular manlet and I would definitely be able to tell if the girl was taller than me from pictures.

1. How can you write all that drivel and not even mention how tall you are :feelsuhh:
2. You say lift don't work but you still managed to get laid. So you're probably not even short in the first place. :feelsuhh:
Conclusion: Another humble brag
1. too brutal to say. its below 5'7
2. getting laid is ok. but its nothing compared to a long term relationship(which I want) where you get laid every day for years

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 3828, court monarch777 and 4 others
2. getting laid is ok. but its nothing compared to a long term relationship(which I want) where you get laid every day for years
i saw one of your other posts (won’t say)… was that larp?

@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
No way you're shorter than 5'7 and u got laid. You must be severely underestimating your height or you're just trolling.
5'6" guys can probably get laid with womanlets if they are good looking.

But fucking a girl who heightmogs YOU is like an insane achievement. If this isn't a larp this man deserves a medal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 3828 and 11 others
No way you're shorter than 5'7 and u got laid. You must be severely underestimating your height or you're just trolling.
ive fucked about 12 girls and 2 long term relationships (only 1 fat girl)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 11gaijin, Wallenberg, Deleted member 14264 and 3 others
5'6" guys can probably get laid with womanlets if they are good looking.

But fucking a girl who heightmogs YOU is like an insane achievement. If this isn't a larp this man deserves a medal.
Exactly. OP said he was the SAME height as her WITH lifts on. So he is actually way shorter than her and the girl was not a womanlet. This has to be a larp or OP just got extremely lucky.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
do you have a big head ?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 14543
ive fucked about 12 girls and 2 long term relationships (only 1 fat girl)
I guarantee you're not shorter than 5'7 if you have actually managed to do that. You are 100% underestimating your height. I just find this so hard to believe jfl.

• Woah
Exactly. OP said he was the SAME height as her WITH lifts on. So he is actually way shorter than her and the girl was not a womanlet. This has to be a larp or OP just got extremely lucky.
Too lazy to dig up the thread on reddit but I was on FDS and this chick was saying that when a man is shorter than her it is completely impossible to feel any sexual attraction whatsoever.

Usually you have to heightmog the girl by 4+ inches before she even starts considering you as anything close to a sexual object.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 5786
I guarantee you're not shorter than 5'7 if you have actually managed to do that. You are 100% underestimating your height. I just find this so hard to believe jfl.
I am below 5'7 100% and I actually have managed to do that. I am tan maxxed + tattoo maxxed but ngl I did most of them lays while I was just tan maxxed and a skinny framelet

• +1
@Deusmaximus
@Aliens95
:bluepill:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
was what larp?
your height in that other thread
if not im sorry bro that is beyond brutal
you must be incredibly rich to have ascended at that height

I am below 5'7 100% and I actually have managed to do that. I am tan maxxed + tattoo maxxed but ngl I did most of them lays while I was just tan maxxed and a skinny framelet
Na I know you're bullshitting your height. If you actually knew your real height you would have mentioned it in the original post instead of just saying "shorter than 5'7". No one who knows their exact height would answer "how tall are you?" with "Shorter than __ height" or "taller than __ height" that's how I know you're bullshitting.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 5786
OP must live in Indonesia or have status or have a 6 PSL face or be a fucking larper.

Heightpill is undeniable. It's the most obvious blackpill. It takes no prisoners around 5'7' and below

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, chadison, johncruz12345 and 3 others
your height in that other thread
if not im sorry bro that is beyond brutal
you must be incredibly rich to have ascended at that height
yeah pretty brutal ngl. I'm broke if anything lol
Na I know you're bullshitting your height. If you actually knew your real height you would have mentioned it in the original post instead of just saying "shorter than 5'7". No one who knows their exact height would answer "how tall are you?" with "Shorter than __ height" or "taller than __ height" that's how I know you're bullshitting.
just any time ive mentioned my real height in the past people say shit like 'beyond brutal' 'never began' so id rather just not say to prevent that from happening. im below 5'6. why are you so mad and in denial that I got laid at my height? Kinda weird

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 5786 and Copeful
OP must live in Indonesia or have status or have a 6 PSL face or be a fucking larper.

Heightpill is undeniable. It's the most obvious blackpill. It takes no prisoners around 5'7' and below
live in UK. decent status. average face but becomes above average with a good tan. and not larping

and true. suicidefuel for me everyday

• +1
yeah pretty brutal ngl. I'm broke if anything lol

just any time ive mentioned height in the past people say shit like 'beyond brutal' 'never began' so id rather just not say to prevent that from happening. im below 5'6. why are you so mad and in denial that I got laid at my height? Kinda weird
Idk dude it's just tough to believe. Like I said if this isn't a larp I'm not mad at all, I think you deserve a fucking medal and maybe your own TV show. Like dude

I am 5'9' and I've been called short by females even though it's literally 1 inch below average in my country.

@runescapeaddict1996 is 5'4" if I remember right and he claimed he had to ask out the entire country just to get a fat GF.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Marsiere214, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
Idk dude it's just tough to believe. Like I said if this isn't a larp I'm not mad at all, I think you deserve a fucking medal and maybe your own TV show. Like dude

I am 5'9' and I've been called short by females even though it's literally 1 inch below average in my country.

@runescapeaddict1996 is 5'4" if I remember right and he claimed he had to ask out the entire country just to get a fat GF.
he is 5'3 larping as 5'4

yeah im not larping and keep in mind runescape addict is a 25 year old runescape addict.

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777
brutal and relatable :feelswhy::feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
i said something about her tits being small and she said 'yeah but I can fix them. you can't fix your height'
that is incorrect. fake tits look disgusting and there is no way to make fake tits look natural

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Warlow, koalendo and 2 others
Blackpill is exaggerated if manlets can get laid
i think halo's literally do what the word suggests. I got most of these lays while having a dark med tan and i think that halo'd my manletism. but manletism is still brutal asf. manlets just need to find multiple halo's to have an average smv

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, johncruz12345, metagross and 1 other person
You can get double LL to lengthen yourself like 16cm permantly. But the recovery is brutal and even if you go to Turkey it will costs like 40k in total.

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Mouthbreath
READ UNTIL THE END, WORTH IT

I'm a bit of a short guy tbh so I bought some 1.5 inch lifts to put in my white air force. 2 inches is way too much and you lean forward. fuck knows how Anmesia wears 4 inch lifts. and 1 inch isnt really enough to hide my manletism.

Also I can't wear slim trousers with lifts, they have to be straight fit and cover the ankle which I can do fine.

Theres been 2 times a girl has clocked im wearing lifts.

This is the story about the more brutal first time:

Bitch messaged me from instagram (thanks to my IG god method) and persued me, making all the conversation etc. we spoke for a few days then she asked to meet. But she was from a city that is a 30 minute drive from me. I couldn't be bothered to pick her up and she seemed high effort tbh.

On instagram she looked okay, not fit but bangable so I accepted to meet her. She got the train from her city to my city and I picked her up from the train station.
When she got in my car I was genuinely shocked she was low key sexy af, her instagram didnt do her justice. we had just basic convo on the way home back to my place.

keep in mind I lived in a hostle at the time (government gave me a room for free in a houseshare for a few months while I had no job+not getting along with mother). So I had my own room upstairs and crack&heroin smokers living in the other rooms.

But as we got out of the car, I clocked she was the same height as me (while I had 1.5 inch lifts on) ngl my heart sank. This means shes like 1-2 inches taller than me barefoot. And then at the door while I was putting the key, she mentioned something about me being small, in a playful way but obvs its a dealbreaker.

but we went up to my room and briefly talked about our height problem and she said something along the lines of 'lets make this a one time thing' kinda serious but also kinda testing me to see if I'd be sad but I just kept the poker face and played it cool like I wasn't extremely hurt by that statement.

I took my shoes+lifts off as I got into bed so she couldnt see me getting smaller. Then we just watched some shitty shows on my laptop in bed and cuddled and shit for an hour. She kept picking on every insecurity about me that was kinda annoying. i think she thought it was banter but she didnt really get how to have banter. also she kept wanting me to come to the toilet with her(this would mean that I have to go toilet with her both of us bare foot and she would see that shes like 1-2 inches taller than me. I eventually went with her and it was kinda awkward) then after i hit her back with some of her insecurities too. i said something about her tits being small and she said 'yeah but I can fix them. you can't fix your height' fuuuckkk brutal asf. no wonder I wanted to kms around that moment in my life.

anyways we kinda got along after I violated her back more. and then I said something like 'you would be a lot better if you just kept your mouth shut' and then as I finished the sentence I went in for the kiss, and then we kissed, and i fucked the life out of her for surpisingly quite a long time. and she kept being loud as fuck and I had to say theres other people in the house about 20 times and cover her mouth and shit. for some reason I forgot to do foreplay and just went straight in which was a bit weird but oh well. she was the kind of girl that I would want to look at her face while fucking her cos she was so hot so we did a lot of missionary and cowgirl. she had a godlike body apart from the lack of tits.

and then afterwards she seemed impressed with the performance and said something about maybe this shouldn't be just a one time thing. which made me feel quite good and validated ngl. Then we continued watching shit for another hour and cuddled and she started asking relationship questions like 'so what are we now' and 'are you going to go and speak to other girls after this'. she seemed really interested in me

and then I think I mentioned we should get food and take her home. But we fucked 1 more time and I came first and she didnt cum and she seemed kinda disappointed about that.

Then we went to mcdonalds on the way back and she bought us both a mcdonalds. Then she started saying how she doesnt think we would work because she thinks im looking for a relationship and shes in her party days (cos she was a few years younger than me, just about to be able to go clubbing). but I just didnt react because I didnt mention i wanted a relationship with her in the first place.

Then when I dropped her off I didnt message her for like a day. I waited for her to message me and she tried to make convo and I was responding well. she started asking if im speaking to anyone else and I said no and i asked her if she was and she said no. Then I tried making convo with her and she just deaded it off like I was nothing to her which kinda hurt. so I aspie freaked out on her calling her ugly and that she was just a fuck. then she said she was gonna block me when she got home cos I was so short but she felt bad so she didnt. Ngl that hurt a lot I think I cried and felt kinda suicidal about it. but yeah thats it basically, what a confusing girl. its almost like she wanted me. but also didnt want me at the same time cos im short+tried to fraud

TLDR: this girl literally said to me 'Yeah I can fix my small tits, but you cant fix your height'
The heightpill strikes again. It's inescapable.

Where do you live btw?

• JFL
The heightpill strikes again. It's inescapable.

Where do you live btw?
i know. and UK.

hopefully ill move to thailand one day and so i dont get mogged all day every day

• +1
Reactions: metagross
For what it's worth, I am 5'6 and I did fuck a girl who was 5'10.
She was very in love with me for some reason. Also I never wore lifts.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, Wallenberg, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
fucking margaritas again

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Marsiere214
i know. and UK.

hopefully ill move to thailand one day and so i dont get mogged all day every day
Damn.
I don't know what else to do either. I am contemplating getting LL honestly.
What else can you do as a manlet? We just don't have many options.

• JFL
Damn.
I don't know what else to do either. I am contemplating getting LL honestly.
What else can you do as a manlet? We just don't have many options.
nice that a 5'10 girl fell in love with u. how tf did u do that lol

I wanted LL but i feel like id rather mmamaxx+gymmax. we could just become little manlet beasts. fuck having LL and then not being able to defend yourself or go to the gym and train legs

• +1
fuken manlets when they gona learn their place

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., Warlow and 3 others
@subhuman incel @OldVirgin

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214, subhuman incel and 1 other person
fuken manlets when they gona learn their place
226 days online:lul:. im a manlet and ive fucked more girls than you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, .👽., ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
226 days online:lul:. im a manlet and ive fucked more girls than you
les be honest you absolute disgusting piglet you din fukky shiet all u do is write tales from the basement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ifyouwannabemylover, court monarch777 and 6 others
les be honest you absolute disgusting piglet you din fukky shiet all u do is write tales from the basement
226 days indicates you jsut write tales from the basement. u ever touched grass or pussy in ur life?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Warlow and evap0