Why looksmaxxing and self-improvement is cope.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Chads are born, not made. It's all your fucking genes.

MGTOW = only way to win when sub5PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles, Xangsane, 5.5psl and 10 others
single digit iq thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Sprinkles, Deleted member 28541 and 4 others
why this chad is tormenting incels though

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It's true that surgerys at best take someone from boring-to-look-at to boring-to-look-at but slightly less subhuman
ofc surgerys aside we all know there's no fixing messed up brain chemistry

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 20179, saiya_online and 2 others
I can count on 1 hand surgery results that took someone from sub Chad to Chad

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, chadcelmax, 5.5psl and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SurgeryEnjoyer and the BULL
It's true that surgerys at best take someone from boring-to-look-at to boring-to-look-at but slightly less subhuman
OP fixed brain chemistry with MDMA and other heavy drugs
the real miringman

• +1
  • JFL
*insert before and after chad descension*

surgeries only really worth it to fix massive failos to make you from subhuman to human looking like you say.

probably only thing that really does anything for male SMV is injecting retarded amounts of steroids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, 5.5psl and SurgeryEnjoyer
OP fixed brain chemistry with MDMA and other heavy drugs
the real miringman
I've been doing magic mushrooms weekly now, it is even better to fix brain chemistry

surgeries only really worth it to fix massive failos to make you from subhuman to human looking like you say.

probably only thing that really does anything for male SMV is injecting retarded amounts of steroids.
What about me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Ryldoo IS COPING and the BULL
false because if somebody is fat as fuck and leanmaxxes their bound to have their smv go up unless their retardedly deformed, and thats just one thing. Also considering that they dont have retarded hygiene.

• +1
Bipolar

• +1
@SurgeryEnjoyer ascended from ethnic incel boy to italian prettyboy mogger. It's all in the planning and potential.

• Love it
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
false because if somebody is fat as fuck and leanmaxxes their bound to have their smv go up unless their retardedly deformed, and thats just one thing. Also considering that they dont have retarded hygiene.
yeah thats the one and only exception.

but if you don't look good at 25% bodyfat, it's cope to think that you will ascend hard by being 15% bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Krakowski
nah, I have these negative depressive thoughts 90% of the time.

But because I am high on XTC, cocaine, mephedrone, ketamine and magic mushrooms like 2-3 nights per week, you can find me with positive vibes aswell.

It's just the drugs in those moments, not my real view on life.

but if you don't look good at 25% bodyfat, it's cope to think that you will ascend hard by being 15% bodyfat.
true, but they´ĺl improve smv just not at a recognizeable amount, but decreasing bodyfat helps ascend status as long as you arent a schizo aspy.

I disagree, but there’s no point in arguing. I just hope you find happiness bro, it’s all about that and fulfillment in the end.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

who the fuck looks good at 25% bodyfat that is fatass level

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, SurgeryEnjoyer and MoggerGaston
who the fuck looks good at 25% bodyfat that is fatass level
Literally, one of the if not arguably the most universal component to being gl is being lean. No overweight HTN + exist.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404, 5.5psl and MoggerGaston

can you rate my friend in dm

Self-improvement stops where genetics start
by your opinion genetics is literally everything in every part of life

so self-improvement never even begun, amirite?

by your opinion genetics is literally everything in every part of life

so self-improvement never even begun, amirite?
Of course. There's no way to increase your IQ, height or PSL. Ascensions from surgery are 0.00001% of the cases (most of them already had good bases). Polished pile of shit is still a pile of shit. Realistically, as a subhuman, you should just try to live smart, not hard. Avoid stress and suffering as much as possible.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 33579 and MoggerGaston
Of course. There's no way to increase your IQ, height or PSL. Ascensions from surgery are 0.00001% of the cases (most of them already had good bases). Polished pile of shit is still a pile of shit. Realistically, as a subhuman, you should just try to live smart, not hard. Avoid stress and suffering as much as possible.
you should talk to @SurgeryEnjoyer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik and MoggerGaston
Increasing iq : cope.
Increasing height : LL, just maybe get crippled and look uncanny theory.
Increasing psl : as long you have a white/decently white pheno and no death tier unfixable failos it is possible. Might take 1 surgery, might take 40. You also cannot increase it by an insane amount, like from subhuman to chad, but it’s doable. Inb4 one of your low effort replies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Akhi and St.TikTokcel
Increasing iq : cope.
Increasing height : LL, just maybe get crippled and look uncanny theory.
Increasing psl : as long you have a white/decently white pheno and no death tier unfixable failos it is possible. Might take 1 surgery, might take 40. You also cannot increase it by an insane amount, like from subhuman to chad, but it’s doable. Inb4 one of your low effort replies.
As I've said, you need to have a good base like @Amnesia . 99% of people do not have such a privilege but it's your life. If you're willing to mutilate your body with 40 surgeries (jfl thinking you'll survive) so be it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and SurgeryEnjoyer
Chads are born, not made. It's all your fucking genes.

MGTOW = only way to win when sub5PSL.
You’re right. Everyone should get the biggest loan they can using their family assets as guarantee and give all the money to chad, then go on a killing spree targeting sub5s and rope jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 33579 and MoggerGaston
As I've said, you need to have a good base like @Amnesia . 99% of people do not have such a privilege but it's your life. If you're willing to mutilate your body with 40 surgeries (jfl thinking you'll survive) so be it.
he genuinely ascended by 2 psl, im not coping you should really see it

i couldnt care less that you gave up already but dont tell others to ldar like yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and St.TikTokcel