Why looksmaxxing and self-improvement is cope.

As I've said, you need to have a good base like @Amnesia . 99% of people do not have such a privilege but it's your life. If you're willing to mutilate your body with 40 surgeries (jfl thinking you'll survive) so be it.
Amnesia had a good base indeed and i also believe that it’s over for a lot of ugly fuckers here because most ugly people are that way due unfixable failos (which are the real hardcap here). But as long as there is a lack of them, you have a decent chance at having somewhat of a success with surgeries, just need to know what you are doing (99% don’t).

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
ascending in your 20s isnt even worth it

jfl at having a subhuman childhood and all the mental damage it causes. impossible to recover

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and St.TikTokcel
Amnesia had a good base indeed and i also believe that it’s over for a lot of ugly fuckers here because most ugly people are that way due unfixable failos (which are the real hardcap here). But as long as there is a lack of them, you have a decent chance at having somewhat of a success with surgeries, just need to know what you are doing (99% don’t).
7E73CC28 D83F 4AA5 9239 F19B49255D88

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and SurgeryEnjoyer
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, MoggerGaston, exo and 2 others
You can only change genes with bonesmashing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
Mirin the ability to post a guy that is literally the opposite of what i said. Do you know what a white/decently white pheno and lack of unfixable failos are ?
Thing a lot of the people with fixable failos are just recessed people with compact midface and and bulbous nose. I still believe any type of surgery can at least boost you from what you previously are. Jaw is law lol, everything else is usually second from it. Avg person here who isn't a Indian/deathnic here has a chance IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Thing a lot of the people with fixable failos are just recessed people with compact midface and and bulbous nose. I still believe any type of surgery can at least boost you from what you previously are. Jaw is law lol, everything else is usually second from it. Avg person here who isn't a Indian/deathnic here has a chance IMO.
Zygos + eyes > jaw

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online
Jaw is what makes you typically decent looking,
to look really good you need zygos and eyes. That’s the real deal here, tons of people with good lower thirds, not eveeryone has the other 2.
Zygos + eyes > jaw
Yup.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
RTT. Roid-Tats-Tan.

That is the only looksmaxxing that makes a sizeable SMV-impact.
The only real exception to this topic beyond losing weight when you are fat.

Every day I wonder why I am not roiding yet.

Who is this guy, most don’t look like him
Trust me, they do. Just because you see e-whores fishing for compliments (xd) that doesn't mean the average .org user is anywhere close to them.
39ED8BA1 2F0B 4CA8 A62C B525D2668041

chads are born, but prettyboys are made.

i think most of us have accepted that we can never become a chad. however looksmaxxing is still improving our quality of life. if you become a HTN- prettyboy instead of a LTN you will get more sex, more friends, more money etc.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
chads are born, but prettyboys are made.

i think most of us have accepted that we can never become a chad. however looksmaxxing is still improving our quality of life. if you become a HTN- prettyboy instead of a LTN you will get more sex, more friends, more money etc.
yeah I guess.

i was feeling down when I made this topic. But I am on drugs again, feeling good. Don't really vibe with this topic I made anymore ngl.

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
all depends on base anyway my two biggest falios are easily fixable and i have a good jaw i also saw some good jaw implant surgeries that transformed cuck normies by giving them a whole psl point but i guess even for that you need to have a good mouth area to harmonize with jaw implants

surgeries only really worth it to fix massive failos to make you from subhuman to human looking like you say.

probably only thing that really does anything for male SMV is injecting retarded amounts of steroids.

surgeries can make you look uncanny as fuck and throw off harmony

body dysmorphia is real, just look at what happened to Efron