why only few men of today reach the aesthetic optimum

anticel

anticel

Platinum
All the men of today that are closest to the aesthetic optimum were born and grew up on the countryside.

Jordan Barett, Sean O'Pry, David Gandy, Henry Cavill, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Joaquin Phoenix, Christian Bale, Tom Cruise, Zac Efron, Orlando Bloom etc. etc. The list goes on and on, I just looked up the ones that are most famous.

Not going to point out the reasons - the smart ones here will know or figure it out :)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Yerico7, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
All the men of today that are closest to the aesthetic optimum were born and grew up on the countryside.

Jordan Barett, Sean O'Pry, David Gandy, Henry Cavill, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Joaquin Phoenix, Christian Bale, Tom Cruise, Zac Efron, Orlando Bloom etc. etc. The list goes on and on, I just looked up the ones that are most famous.

Not going to point out the reasons - the smart ones here will know or figure it out :)
just be born in the countryside bro

then again i was born in the eastern city side so its probably over for easterncels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Dystopian
Yeah drinking cow milk and eating meat pushes your maxilla forward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, gribsufer1, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
constant sunlight
healthy fresh food straight from the cows utters, chicken is killed, cooked, and eaten in the span of an hour
fresh meat needs to be chewed thoroughly causing forward growth of maxilla and a wider palette
no microplastics, pollution, or other garbage

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Yerico7, virren and 4 others
@Dr. Bruh feel free to tag some ppl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
This has to be the dumbest shit I have read on this site JFL

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad and Deleted member 16371
Farmer-PJ-Ryan-from-Newpo-008.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Yeah bro u just need money and rich parents who give enough of fuck to actually do this. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and copefuel
This has to be the dumbest shit I have read on this site JFL
Cope you don’t think constant sun light, regular exercise, nutritious organic foods contributed to their development?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Cope you don’t think constant sun light, regular exercise, nutritious organic foods contributed to their development?
It's their genetics they could be born in slums but still become a Slayer not denying the importance of environment in your devlopment of face but genetics determine everything

• +1
Reactions: copefuel and gribsufer1
It's true. You gotta get out of the city as soom as you can.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and anticel
None of them are good looking apart from Barrett really

It's true. You gotta get out of the city as soom as you can.
No need too
constant sunlight
healthy fresh food straight from the cows utters, chicken is killed, cooked, and eaten in the span of an hour
fresh meat needs to be chewed thoroughly causing forward growth of maxilla and a wider palette
no microplastics, pollution, or other garbage
Vitamin d3
Is there a difference between muh fresh and getting frozen meat from the supermarket
Microplastics are unavoidable, just detox and don't use plastic
Not all cities have pollution, depends on AQI

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and ripcordgod1
No need too

Vitamin d3
Is there a difference between muh fresh and getting frozen meat from the supermarket
Microplastics are unavoidable, just detox and don't use plastic
Not all cities have pollution, depends on AQI
thats why ur a retarded faggot incel rotting on this site no need to argue with single digit iq fatass

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
thats why ur a retarded faggot incel rotting on this site no need to argue with single digit iq fatass
OP moving to the countryside for things he could've fixed at home
Hay ball

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Sunlight and exercise (movement) is super important throughout puberty (not just vitamin D), and I'm sure they didn't get cucked by xenoestrogens, soft foods and all the other pesticides like 99% of men nowadays.
You can still create a mogger today but all the cards are stacked against you, and it's still likely he won't be 100% properly androgenized. See guys like Timothy Chalamet, they almost look like women compared to the Hexum's of old.

• +1
Reactions: anticel