WHY SOME DAYS I HAVE A FULL UPPER lip and in other dont?

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
Theres days my upper lip is very full, the same as the bottom lip. Others its thin, the same happen with the philtrum. Tf is that?????

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I asked this in the past but nobody was able to answer

might just be mild allergies
whenever i eat apples they become very slightly puff and seem fuller

might just be mild allergies
whenever i eat apples they become very slightly puff and seem fuller
its hard man its like one day its very full and the other its not. Like when i wake up. I already tried everything in terms of allergies but its so hard to find if you have

Could be temperature or dyrness of lip. Could also be more stress = less collagen so thinner lip. Taking a collagen supplement normally makes my lips fuller and pair this with vaseline or something similar and you're good. Could also try scrubbing your upper lip which makes it 'plump up'. Nothing is static remember, and some days we can wake up and look like shit and others we look good. Hormones and stress levels are always fluctuating etc....

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69
Could be temperature or dyrness of lip. Could also be more stress = less collagen so thinner lip. Taking a collagen supplement normally makes my lips fuller and pair this with vaseline or something similar and you're good. Could also try scrubbing your upper lip which makes it 'plump up'. Nothing is static remember, and some days we can wake up and look like shit and others we look good. Hormones and stress levels are always fluctuating etc....
i heard collagen supplements dont work and are placebo by docs

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Theres days my upper lip is very full, the same as the bottom lip. Others its thin, the same happen with the philtrum. Tf is that?????
it depends if you sucked cock that day or not