• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
They have: its a cure called healthy diet and exercise

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 656, Gebirgscel and 10 others
It ain't about caloric intake at all it's all about your morphotype your thyroid hormones and metabolic pathways everything is genetic

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wifeontheground, Gebirgscel, Zygos4Life and 3 others
I don't know tbh.Maybe it's tuff to remove energy from the body without any complications

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
The thing is not losing fat, is losing fat AND gaining muscle ffs, how the fuck do you do this, I see shredded guys and wonder how the fuck

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
The thing is not losing fat, is losing fat AND gaining muscle ffs, how the fuck do you do this, I see shredded guys and wonder how the fuck
u have to lose weight first and put muscles on later

It ain't about caloric intake at all it's all about your morphotyoe your thyroid hormones and metabolic pathways everything is genetic
No it's about caloric intake. If you are on deficit you lose fat. That's easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, dingodongo and Deleted member 245
Is this a parody thread?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod, Mayorga and Chadelite
We're still loosing fat the same way like before 2000 years tf
just eat less calories.
and if you find it too hard just take stimulant drugs like cocaine to remove hunger

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, IWantToMax and NiBBaCel
steroids that lose fat and keep muscle.
trust me
they exist
Is this a parody thread?
is this an @x30001 thread?

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
just eat less calories.
and if you find it too hard just take stimulant drugs like cocaine to remove hunger
dont want to addictmaxxx

You just hit the gym hard af. And if you want a Greek God physique you either go to the gym for several years, or use roids

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
We're still loosing fat the same way like before 2000 years tf
They have, it's called Dinitrophenol. It makes holes in the cell membrane so protons pass through and not much ATP is created and not much energy is conserved leading to alot of fat loss no matter what you eat. The reason why this doesn't work is because it makes the body work extra hard to meet energy demands and eventually leads to a heart attack. Nature is brutal and absolute.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Lol no and no and nope go look it up in google everything is genetic if a pure ecto and an endo where both to get on 3000 kcal diet the pure ecto won't gain any fat and the endo would get fat as fuck
One word my guy:tren

It ain't about caloric intake at all it's all about your morphotype your thyroid hormones and metabolic pathways everything is genetic
Huge cope for being a fat fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, dingodongo, BigBoy and 2 others
Good for you. What you said is still bs. Everyone can lose fat, some faster than others but all can.
Yap but it would be difficukt for individuals with slow metabolisms they'll need chemical enhancement at some point

wtf are you talking about

diet
exercise
drugs
liposuction

u have to lose weight first and put muscles on later
But from what I've read, you inevitably gain fat too when you do this
Lol no and no and nope go look it up in google everything is genetic if a pure ecto and an endo where both to get on 3000 kcal diet the pure ecto won't gain any fat and the endo would get fat as fuck

One word my guy:tren
As I thought, I'm more and more convinced that it is absolutely useless to lift natty, a waste of time

du hurensohn, bist ja ein chad
Ich wünschte. Mein altes Handy zieht alles in die Länge (Linsenverzerrung). In echt hab ich kein Kinn und scheiß Proportionen.

You can’t change biology. Will take millions of years of evolution

• +1
Reactions: Wifeontheground and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Ich wünschte. Mein altes Handy zieht alles in die Länge (Linsenverzerrung). In echt hab ich kein Kinn und scheiß Proportionen.
alter , richtiger mentalcel

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Bewusst
But from what I've read, you inevitably gain fat too when you do this

As I thought, I'm more and more convinced that it is absolutely useless to lift natty, a waste of time
Biggest waste of time imo i started pinning yesterday time to get huge as fuck
You lose fat and muscle and you become skinny with a little belly congrats

Biggest waste of time imo i started pinning yesterday time to get huge as fuck

You lose fat and muscle and you become skinny with a little belly congrats
I will try to find a doctor who will roid me, won't do it alone

I will try to find a doctor who will roid me, won't do it alone
if you need assitance pm me i know my shit read books abou it and took my time to get the knowledge

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Top soil is depleted, and most people eat nutrient devoid foods. When your body is running low on certain vitamins and minerals it triggers you to eat, but you eat 3k calories of garbage food and you're still hungry cause it was all empty calories.

Orlistat would be a better alternative.

People dropping drug names without knowing anything about them. Hunger suppressants and DNP are great together. Works even better with some thyroid hormone and stimulants. Some roids to hold onto the muscle and you can lose half a kilo of fat a day. That's an extreme approach for a lazy obese fuck who has a death wish but it works.

Steroids don't burn fat. In most cases they jack up your appetite and you will gain weight.

It's mostly genetics, body fat set point and hunger signals. If you are a fat fuck your body is used to being a fat fuck and even when you get lean you will feel hungry as hell until you are a fat fuck again. It takes years to reset your set point. I've always been lean so it's easy to stay lean. If you've been fat once you will always have the extra fat cells and it will be much easier to get fat again.

Just close your mouth bro

They already have but you are lazy.

(((THEM))) dont allow

DNP 200mg/day X20days

GW-501516 10mg/day X20days

Water fasting/IF/KETO/HIIT/Heavy Weight Training