Why Tinder isn't reality

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
I
View attachment 893558

She could get any gigaChad of any race, she has all the status and money she needs so there is no need to golddig or statusdig (the guy is less famous and rich than her anyway).

So how does blackpill theory explain why she is with him of all guys? Literally a 10/10 famous prime aged stacy whos rich af. If that guy posted his pics here, he would be told to ropemax.

I slayed 76 women in 2 years in the hypergamous USA. Read that again, 76. Including a blonde Stacey Instagram model with quarter of a million followers. I legit have zero game. I am well educated, smart, respectful and a bit above average in looks (and former pro athlete). Legit zero game. Seems like you are trying to sell something to inexperienced guys who have hopes and will believe anything

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, syke, Patient A and 6 others
View attachment 893558

She could get any gigaChad of any race, she has all the status and money she needs so there is no need to golddig or statusdig (the guy is less famous and rich than her anyway).

So how does blackpill theory explain why she is with him of all guys? Literally a 10/10 famous prime aged stacy whos rich af. If that guy posted his pics here, he would be told to ropemax.
Fuark I'd breed. My sister too, though she descended with tattoos and leftist stuff, used to be a Stacy and is now more of a high tier becky, is with a manlet (and I mean a manlet, like 5'4.5) who has social anxiety, cuck eyes, and he simps for her. He has a good lower third though, isn't ugly but not chad or anything, looks decent. Still they make a mockery of the blackpill, but one thing strikes me : they're insanely compatible personality-wise. Like they're in tune or something, it's pretty insane. It's been 2 years now and stil going strong. It makes me think that maybe there is such a thing as compatibility

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: syke, AutismMaxing, Deleted member 5891 and 5 others
Btw do you actually disrespect girls? I tease them and treat them like what they are, children, but I don't outright disrespect them. I have trouble imagining what you mean by "pimp"
Yes im pretty extreme.

The trick is to get them very emotional about you, then once i control their emotions they get turned on a little, and you flip their hate into love with tiny compliments that are cheeky and still disrespectful (backhanded compliments with a smirk).

Never say anything nice or genuinely smile at them though, my tone is disrespectful from the start, and then I also prat a ton (pimp phrase, means fake rejection to increase desire).

If you see how disrespectful women treat the betabux dudes, the attitude arrogant Stacies have towards nervous incels, you flip it and treat the girls how they treat the low status incels.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: syke, quakociaptockh, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
I

I slayed 76 women in 2 years in the hypergamous USA. Read that again, 76. Including a blonde Stacey Instagram model with quarter of a million followers. I legit have zero game. I am well educated, smart, respectful and a bit above average in looks (and former pro athlete). Legit zero game. Seems like you are trying to sell something to inexperienced guys who have hopes and will believe anything
how? ntmaxxed??

I

So you act like Amnesia around women (perfect example of no game)? If you did, then ur lying. If not, then u dont have 'no game', probably as much as the average bloke (very little still, but ur competition also has very little so u get away with it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Effortless, tyronelite and 1 other person
Yes im pretty extreme.

The trick is to get them very emotional about you, then once i control their emotions they get turned on a little, and you flip their hate into love with tiny compliments that are cheeky and still disrespectful (backhanded compliments with a smirk).

Never say anything nice or genuinely smile at them though, my tone is disrespectful from the start, and then I also prat a ton (pimp phrase, means fake rejection to increase desire).

If you see how disrespectful women treat the betabux dudes, the attitude arrogant Stacies have towards nervous incels, you flip it and treat the girls how they treat the low status incels.
Yeah I know what you're talking about in the first part a girl once told me it's the phase where they're "in the loop" eg she's into you and it's over for her willpower.
Idk why you wouldn't smile tbh. I mean I'm an introverted sarcastic guy so I basically never smile anyway but idk why you would consciously avoid smiling unless you're like doing it all the time like a beta.

All was from online dating. I am NT but I can be shy at times. Didn’t hold me back
if youre able to slay 200k ig hoe and 70+overall then youre way above average, probably chadlite to say the least

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Mongrelcel and far336
High IQ and true theory, but too much conjecture and little research. It's also a bit of a "water is wet" kind of post imo, because everyone SHOULD realize that tinder is just real life dating mechanics amplified x55.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, TheChosenChad and Matheus
So you act like Amnesia around women (perfect example of no game)? If you did, then ur lying. If not, then u dont have 'no game', probably as much as the average bloke (very little still, but ur competition also has very little so u get away with it)

Point is I have never purposefully been an asshole or disrespected/mistreated women, yet it has not held me back. I dont know what Amnesia is doing in real life. I have no game whatsoever. There is one common denominator across all the women who slept with me. They were physically attracted to me (or to the D pics lol). Thats it. There are NO secrets here. No manipulation, contrived plans or strategies. My conversion rate is very high from online to IRL and the few I might have failed it is probably because they were not sufficiently attracted to me.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, AutismMaxing, Deleted member 11388 and 3 others
if youre able to slay 200k ig hoe and 70+overall then youre way above average, probably chadlite to say the least

Without a question, to THEIR eyes, they viewed me as way above average (and charming and all this bs women say). And this is why they slept with me. In PSL terms I am not very high I think, no exotic features etc

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Deleted member 11388
Point is I have never purposefully been an asshole or disrespected/mistreated women, yet it has not held me back. I dont know what Amnesia is doing in real life. I have no game whatsoever. There is one common denominator across all the women who slept with me. They were physically attracted to me (or to the D pics lol). Thats it. There are NO secrets here. No manipulation, contrived plans or strategies. My conversion rate is very high from online to IRL and the few I might have failed it is probably because they were not sufficiently attracted to me.
mirin the low inhibition of a Phd sending dick pics jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, manletofpeace81 and DrTony
Without a question, to THEIR eyes, they viewed me as way above average (and charming and all this bs women say). And this is why they slept with me. In PSL terms I am not very high I think, no exotic features etc
are you muscular ?

mirin the low inhibition of a Phd sending dick pics jfl

Part of the reason of my success I feel is the deep contrast of my educational/prof background and how I look
are you muscular ?

Yes, fitness-model tier physique. But I am unsure if it was my face, body, D, conversations or overall package that sealed the deal. I truly believe physique is a small component of slaying. Women are more about face, style, status etc imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 7098
Tinder is real life, stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 10536
Dn rd. Shit thread. Tinder is real life

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 4797
Redpill advice works but the uglier you are the more game you need.

You can do well if your below average, but you need such good game on the level of a pimp. Look at pimps, many of them are ugly and they are the biggest slayers strictly speaking (get the most respect and submissiveness out of women, the most worship).

You also stand out WAY more by having extreme game, than you do being good looking. Say 3 in 100 guys are good looking, less than 1 in 1000 men have game on the level of a pimp.

True, pimpmaxxing is legit and different and way above PUA bullshit cause pimps had to be on the top of the game cuz that was their only way of making money, meanwhile PUAs were looking for easy money from incels without results. This is the same difference as between a serious businessman and snake-oil salesman or MLM marketer. Of course lookmaxxing > pimpmaxxing but to get the best results you should do both

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
Well, I didn't talk about it but it can be extended upon. The comparison doesn't hold up as well because a stock crash happens when the market is artificially liquid and inflated. This usually happens because central banks print too much cash and send it into the financial sphere. Then the crash is almost automatic once the market inevitably becomes stops being so liquid. In 1929 it happened because the central banks brutally stopped printing money. Kinda like making someone a heroin addict and then suddenly stop giving him heroine.

In this comparison a Great Depression would happen when currency becomes too liquid and artificially inflated. The currency here is pussy, so for a Great Depression to happen according to the same mechanics girls would have to open their legs up at an insane rate and then stop altogether. The effects would be similar. In a depression, assets prices plummet and the real economy collapses.
In theory if girls were to do as mentioned, pussy would become very common and quickly drop in value (hyperinflation = currency worth less) and then suddenly it becomes very rare and the market doesn't have time to adapt to the new value of the currency, so it crashes the whole economy. The assets' prices would drop severely (= here, men's perceived value measured in pussy) and this would of course leave the dating scene devastated as no one can assess the value of anyone correctly.
The thing is, I don't think online dating is big enough yet to have such an extensive impact on the general dating scene, and what's more pussy isn't a currency as volatile as fiat currency, so it's unlikely that that scenario would happen to begin with.

Realistically though a dating "depression" will probably happen but it won't follow this comparison. Instead it would be like assets leaving the market at a higher rate than new assets come in, eg men will begin leaving the dating scene en masse. I think as men catch up on the trickery this is what will happen, but of course this is debatable and the details can be discussed. This could have several effects. This is long so tell me if you're interested in what those effects could be.

I'm interested in what those effects are or can be.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Yeah I know what you're talking about in the first part a girl once told me it's the phase where they're "in the loop" eg she's into you and it's over for her willpower.
Idk why you wouldn't smile tbh. I mean I'm an introverted sarcastic guy so I basically never smile anyway but idk why you would consciously avoid smiling unless you're like doing it all the time like a beta.
Bevause its lower status to smile. Iceberg slim was told by one of the veteran pimos who taught him deeper game, stop smiling, because its corny and basically not cool (lowers ur status to women).

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Good for you, you look good and have enough natural game to seal the deal. Nobody has denied that the better lookong u are, the less game u need (but better loking guys will naturally have more game anyway, because they have more opportunities that makes them develop a natural arrogance average joes usually dont have)

• +1
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 4614, Effortless and 6 others
is that pastor troy bloke mentally retarded? hes weird as fuck

seems like more than just drugs
Women will look past that and more if you mog them in a non-needy way (higher status than them personality). He has legit game i can tell, when he said he never fucks girls who arent giving him anything, thats legit pimp attitude.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Lets say you are a girl and you are on tinder and instagram. You constantly see hot guys, and even get matches or new dms from them (because even chads are just horny and want easy slays. They also take average girls for this).
So lets say after you fucked the first really hot, tall, muscular and forward grown anteface chad. How the hell should you ever feel attracted to some random average joe that approaches you on the street, bar, social circle????

The difference between a average or even above average guy, and a really attractive chad, is like 2 different species.
We all know that girls are not in a hurry to get their pussy fucked on a daily base, no matter how the guy is looking. A girl can wait very long for sex, and rather takes a good vibrator than a average looking dude. They really need a guy that is "hot", to even feel sexual interest.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Yliaster and Mongrelcel
Lets say you are a girl and you are on tinder and instagram. You constantly see hot guys, and even get matches or new dms from them (because even chads are just horny and want easy slays. They also take average girls for this).
So lets say after you fucked the first really hot, tall, muscular and forward grown anteface chad. How the hell should you ever feel attracted to some random average joe that approaches you on the street, bar, social circle????

The difference between a average or even above average guy, and a really attractive chad, is like 2 different species.
We all know that girls are not in a hurry to get their pussy fucked on a daily base, no matter how the guy is looking. A girl can wait very long for sex, and rather takes a good vibrator than a average looking dude. They really need a guy that is "hot", to even feel sexual interest.
Its status not physical that turns girls on. Otherwise only good looking guys would be abke to pimp, but this is patently untrue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, bankrolls, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
tbh im kind of a half wageslave 1/2 bedroom dweller so I don't really have any option besides yubo tbh.

and im not good enough for that so I don't really bother. much rather just get the money, do the procedures I need to, and try then.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Read Pimp, story of my life by iceberg slim.

That book has a bit more game scattered through it, but its not a how to guide on how to pimp, more an autobiography with a few gems of gold here and there, that reveal female nature on a deeper level than any PUAs can explain or understand.

This book was called the lost interviews with iceberg slim, i read it all and there were only about 7 pages with good game, thats why i suggested the his main book to you.

I took a pic of all 7 pages of game, that were in this book 'lost interviews', ill pm you all pics of the 7 pages
Could you send me those pages please.
This is all false, irl game works even better these days, because the competition is so weak. I said 1/1000 men have the game of a pimp, among millenials its probably 1/10000.
Even higher in my generation tbh. Most men don't approach women, people would be surprised how little irl approaches women get. Game is redpill not bluepill so there is a lot of truth to it.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, oatmeal and Deleted member 4797
Its status not physical that turns girls on. Otherwise only good looking guys would be abke to pimp, but this is patently untrue
Status does not turn them on sexually. Every girl wants fame and status, and thats why they take statusmaxxed guys as boyfriend. That doesnt mean they are physically attracted to them. They only fuck with these guys, because they want to climb the social ladder with the help of the guy.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, bankrolls, Yliaster and 1 other person
Status does not turn them on sexually. Every girl wants fame and status, and thats why they take statusmaxxed guys as boyfriend. That doesnt mean they are physically attracted to them. They only fuck with these guys, because they want to climb the social ladder with the help of the guy.
Wrong, a women wants to attach themselves to the highest status guy possible because he is the biggest winner in society. Their job is to find the biggest winner and have his kids, to create kids with best chance of being winners in future generation (guaranteeing they will breed too, and passing her genes on forever).

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, to_stop_da_cope, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
Genghis Khan and Fidel Castro had highest access to pussy, more than any gigaChad. This is because status (power) mogs looks.

Girls want Fidel Castros genes who proved they can breed with 1000s of women, over Chad who could never get close to Castro or Genghis Khans laycount.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless, TheChosenChad, Matheus and 1 other person
Genghis Khan and Fidel Castro had highest access to pussy, more than any gigaChad. This is because status (power) mogs looks.

Girls want Fidel Castros genes who proved they can breed with 1000s of women, over Chad who could never get close to Castro or Genghis Khans laycount.

Women use rich, high status guys for Chanel bags and trips to Tulum and Dubai while giving them breadcrumbs of sex. At the same time, they hit up good looking men to give them free, unrestrained passionate sex.

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
I

What sport?

Women use rich, high status guys for Chanel bags and trips to Tulum and Dubai while giving them breadcrumbs of sex. At the same time, they hit up good looking men to give them free, unrestrained passionate sex.

When I say high status, I mean high status personality interpersonally. Not materialistically, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg have extremely low status personalities despite their fame and money, so they create 0 attraction. High Status Personality is like a dictator, pimp, or Putin.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, shaugstir, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
Br
Tinder is not reality and I'll explain why with a stock market analogy, but I'll also explain why it still sucks.

When you are an investor in the stock market you're constantly analysing new opportunities to make money. You have an unending list of assets to examine and thus you are very picky and invest your limited supply of money (even a billion is "limited", they're just managing with bigger stakes) in a limited amount of high-return assets.
So you end up with investors who are mostly uneducated about the domain in which they're investing ; you have finance sharks investing in development studios, or furniture companies, etc. They're investing based on perceived signals of value ; stock index, index variations in the past, etc. But they don't know or give a shit about the fundamentals of the company they're putting money into ; do they make good games that will allow them to last, do they have a good logistic system for their furniture, etc. They don't have the time to dig into that. The stock market is completely disjointed from the real economy because there's a constant influx of new assets to buy.

It's the same with Tinder. You have investors (Tinder sluts) constantly analysing new opportunities to maximise their pleasure. They have an unending list of men (assets) to examine with a limited supply of time and thus are very picky. Swipe left = next asset, swipe right = buy offer.
These Tinder sluts are mostly uneducated investors regarding what would constitute a man with high return for them, so they have to rely on perceived signals of value : looks, NTness, etc. They don't have the time to meet up with every single dude to assess his true worth so they have to rely on those superficial signals. And same as with the stock market, you constantly have new assets (new men) to examine, so it keeps the girl in a state where she holds up for the next very good opportunity.

Both Tinder and the stock market are heavily inflated because you have a lot of speculation. Every investor rushes to assets with high perceived value and wants to secure it (stock = taking majority shares of it, tinder = getting commitment). But since it's so desired you have to battle with a lot of competitors (other girls who want Chad) while there could be other assets with lesser perceived signals but better fundamentals waiting around. Thus why the Chad phenomenon is so exacerbated on Tinder.

But it isn't reality, as isn't the stock market regarding the real economy. It's a flawed economic layer where investors speculate and new assets come in faster than old assets come out. Unless you can market a product with very good perceived signals of value, in which case investors will line up for it, then you're probably losing time. If you're not very good-looking, and do not have the possibility to show excellent perceived signals on Tinder, then you're better off not trying. If you are, then jackpot.

Girls you meet IRL will instead analyse your fundamentals much more. Is he reliable, will he weather my emotional storm, is he masculine enough in his demeanour, etc. IRL compatibility is a thing. Looks are still potent because it shows value, but it's nowhere as important as it is on Tinder. If anything unless it's very low (<3PSL) then it's probably not a failo enough to warrant inceldom on its own.

The downside is that girls who become investors (join Tinder or something of the sort) :
1) probably have a spoiled personality because they're prone to excessively rely on perceived signals
2) will become very hypergamous regarding those perceived signals even in real life because the stock market (Tinder) makes them think there's much better assets out there for her (because they equate perceived signals with fundamentals).
But rest assured that not all girls become investors.
High iq analogy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Matheus and Deleted member 4797
too bad im ugly autistic have no friends and shit personality and literally 0 talent at anything so it literally doesent matter for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Deleted member 6531, Matheus and 1 other person
Tinder is not reality and I'll explain why with a stock market analogy, but I'll also explain why it still sucks.

When you are an investor in the stock market you're constantly analysing new opportunities to make money. You have an unending list of assets to examine and thus you are very picky and invest your limited supply of money (even a billion is "limited", they're just managing with bigger stakes) in a limited amount of high-return assets.
So you end up with investors who are mostly uneducated about the domain in which they're investing ; you have finance sharks investing in development studios, or furniture companies, etc. They're investing based on perceived signals of value ; stock index, index variations in the past, etc. But they don't know or give a shit about the fundamentals of the company they're putting money into ; do they make good games that will allow them to last, do they have a good logistic system for their furniture, etc. They don't have the time to dig into that. The stock market is completely disjointed from the real economy because there's a constant influx of new assets to buy.

It's the same with Tinder. You have investors (Tinder sluts) constantly analysing new opportunities to maximise their pleasure. They have an unending list of men (assets) to examine with a limited supply of time and thus are very picky. Swipe left = next asset, swipe right = buy offer.
These Tinder sluts are mostly uneducated investors regarding what would constitute a man with high return for them, so they have to rely on perceived signals of value : looks, NTness, etc. They don't have the time to meet up with every single dude to assess his true worth so they have to rely on those superficial signals. And same as with the stock market, you constantly have new assets (new men) to examine, so it keeps the girl in a state where she holds up for the next very good opportunity.

Both Tinder and the stock market are heavily inflated because you have a lot of speculation. Every investor rushes to assets with high perceived value and wants to secure it (stock = taking majority shares of it, tinder = getting commitment). But since it's so desired you have to battle with a lot of competitors (other girls who want Chad) while there could be other assets with lesser perceived signals but better fundamentals waiting around. Thus why the Chad phenomenon is so exacerbated on Tinder.

But it isn't reality, as isn't the stock market regarding the real economy. It's a flawed economic layer where investors speculate and new assets come in faster than old assets come out. Unless you can market a product with very good perceived signals of value, in which case investors will line up for it, then you're probably losing time. If you're not very good-looking, and do not have the possibility to show excellent perceived signals on Tinder, then you're better off not trying. If you are, then jackpot.

Girls you meet IRL will instead analyse your fundamentals much more. Is he reliable, will he weather my emotional storm, is he masculine enough in his demeanour, etc. IRL compatibility is a thing. Looks are still potent because it shows value, but it's nowhere as important as it is on Tinder. If anything unless it's very low (<3PSL) then it's probably not a failo enough to warrant inceldom on its own.

The downside is that girls who become investors (join Tinder or something of the sort) :
1) probably have a spoiled personality because they're prone to excessively rely on perceived signals
2) will become very hypergamous regarding those perceived signals even in real life because the stock market (Tinder) makes them think there's much better assets out there for her (because they equate perceived signals with fundamentals).
Thread should be pinned tbh

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, TheChosenChad, Matheus and 3 others
too bad im ugly autistic have no friends and shit personality and literally 0 talent at anything so it literally doesent matter for me
Pimping doesn't take much skill you just disrespect women, take baby steps to build yourself up slowly. Start walking on the street in the same path as women coming your way, move into their path and make them move out your way, if they dont, budge them forcefully with your shoulder. Its a guaranteed way to mog women, and that builds your internal sense of where you belong on the status ladder, you will feel better about yourself and above women.

After that, start verbal disrespect, and you just keep taking it to the next level building yourself up.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shaugstir, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
Pimping doesn't take much skill you just disrespect women, take baby steps to build yourself up slowly. Start walking on the street in the same path as women coming your way, move into their path and make them move out your way, if they dont, budge them forcefully with your shoulder. Its a guaranteed way to mog women, and that builds your internal sense of where you belong on the status ladder, you will feel better about yourself and above women.

After that, start verbal disrespect, and you just keep taking it to the next level building yourself up.
but im not actually above women. Im beneah them very much so. Not counting the fact that Im a pathetic failure, lets supposed that I was NT and socially non retarded - wouldnt change anything.

Women only feel respect for 6'2+ wide framed masculine chads , you saying that me "disrespecting women" will make them respect me is utterly retarded. Its barely inconviencing them, its like when a ugly short poor gypsy tries to disrespect me I dont take it seriously, hes so far beneth me. Doing what youre saying would only embarass me lol, everyone would instantly realize what im doing - coping hard. Its like when an obvious incel is mean to pretty girls everyone knows its because hes bitter. Fucking clowining it is. Everyone knows when chad is disrespectful its because hes coming form a position of power, when an incel does it its because its SOUR GRAPES.

JFL if you think women take anything an incel does seriously. JFL if you think that they would even remember that interaction for more than 3 seconds.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and DrTony

Savage. This is how it works with dick size too.

I myself refuse to sleep with girls who look worse than the ones I've had already. I simply won't enjoy it.

I

Drtony I dont understand your argument. You've been saying for 2 years on this forum that you slayed 76 foids in 2 years in USA, that number has never increased, and you apparently have been unable to replicate your succes before/after that period. Also you admit you are average looking and around 33 yo so the foids you slay will most likely be in that age range....

I don't think your experiences can be taken as something particularly relevant to analyse the situation of younger /looking men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
I'm interested in what those effects are or can be.
Well several things can happen on multiple factors:
  • First and foremost those leaving the dating market (assets leaving) usually aren't assets with high perceived value (HTN or lower, maybe even outright anything that isn't Chad if hypergamy gets worse).
  • Those leaving the dating market are also usually those withdrawing from society at large so this could have much deeper and drastic effects on society
What will happen though for the dating scene and its market :
  • Either females diversify their portfolio by investing in more assets (non-Chads then). Only a minority of girls will do that, usually those for whom access to Chad even in online dating is impossible (so landwhales, femcels, etc)
  • More likely that females will continue their strategy and go for high perceived value assets (Chads). The thing is that there will be fewer and fewer non-Chads on the application.
  • Chad doesn't pay on the application to get matches
  • So applications could very well end up losing profit to an extent that its market situation could be considered in a depression
How the companies will respond is up for debate
  • Either they will try to attract more paying users (non-Chads). This won't work because visibility isn't the problem, it's value signals
  • Either they will make Chad pay. Most Chads will probably leave the application in this case so it's a loss
  • Either they will make females pay. Same thing as with Chads
  • Or they will find new sources of revenue, ads or stuff, but this will probably prove insufficient
  • So it really is a dead-end market for online dating. The only viable solution would be to control women's hypergamy but this is not possible given the context. Same thing for society basically, there is no other option but to control women's hypergamy.
  • Overall the quality of males will stagnate, or improve for males as you need to be ever higher since females keep their investor mentality.
  • Online dating will end up an overmonetized elitist clusterfuck where only extremely good-looking people hook up and have usually poor fundamentals (are basically a net economic loss for society, despite their high perceived value).
I don't know how much this situation will impact society at large. It's likely that with lockdowns, etc, will speed the situation of men leaving the market because they
  1. See online dating as the only option to meet with girls
  2. Draw a conclusion that they can't compete online
  3. Draw the logical conclusion that they can't compete altogether because IRL meet-ups are getting rarer and harder
Those same males who draw those conclusions usually withdraw from society and become barely productive because they have no reason to (access to females, reproduction and family is the biggest incentive for non-Chads to work their asses off). We know that hypergamy and female liberation has in the past destroyed civilisations by the exact same process, and online dating is likely to just speed up the process. Western civilisation is doomed in the short-term and is more or less already kept alive by economic and societal gimmicks. This is just another process leading up to that

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, AutismMaxing, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
tbh im kind of a half wageslave 1/2 bedroom dweller so I don't really have any option besides yubo tbh.

and im not good enough for that so I don't really bother. much rather just get the money, do the procedures I need to, and try then.
Yes see post above many men today are forced into online dating. You're in the minority tbh because you actually bother to improve yourself. Many people would just give up. But even then you will get the money you need by being just productive enough and you're essentially withdrawing from society. Same as me, same as 90% of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and oatmeal
but im not actually above women. Im beneah them very much so. Not counting the fact that Im a pathetic failure, lets supposed that I was NT and socially non retarded - wouldnt change anything.

Women only feel respect for 6'2+ wide framed masculine chads , you saying that me "disrespecting women" will make them respect me is utterly retarded. Its barely inconviencing them, its like when a ugly short poor gypsy tries to disrespect me I dont take it seriously, hes so far beneth me. Doing what youre saying would only embarass me lol, everyone would instantly realize what im doing - coping hard. Its like when an obvious incel is mean to pretty girls everyone knows its because hes bitter. Fucking clowining it is. Everyone knows when chad is disrespectful its because hes coming form a position of power, when an incel does it its because its SOUR GRAPES.

JFL if you think women take anything an incel does seriously. JFL if you think that they would even remember that interaction for more than 3 seconds.
What are your stats?

Literally a bunch of cope formatted as a redpill.
Mods ban him

I

Same here, i slayed like 7 girls in last 4 months in my very conservative/anti online dating/eastern europe country (800k city).(70 in like 1.5 year living in Asia). I would probably crush it in USA online dating, but i have decent looks, decent physique, great pictures and i know what im doing on some level (a long way from pro level). Also all of my slays i didn't have to be an asshole or be rude or something to get laid, just be normal not scared little beta while being confident and not giving a shit.

But bro i have shit conversion rate from Tinder to real life, i get tons of matches but i can't get them out to a date, usually a date is 40-50% chance of slay. How do you do it tho ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, TheChosenChad, DrTony and 1 other person
I do better on tinder than in real life.

In real life if I make a flirty joke to a girl or approach a girl I don't know, I get a face of disgust and an instant ignore.

Atleast on Tinder I get it reciprocated sometimes tbh. Girls feel less threatened when an unattractive guy flirts with them through an online chat than in person.

I've always noticed that hypergamy is even worse at clubs/bars/parties than on online-dating. Hookups/Flirting is extremely rare in person and only true chads can get away with it without being seen as a disgusting creep.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Uglybrazilian, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
I do better on tinder than in real life.

In real life if I make a flirty joke to a girl or approach a girl I don't know, I get a face of disgust and an instant ignore.

Atleast on Tinder I get it reciprocated sometimes tbh. Girls feel less threatened when an unattractive guy flirts with them through an online chat than in person.

I've always noticed that hypergamy is even worse at clubs/bars/parties than on online-dating. Hookups/Flirting is extremely rare in person and only true chads can get away with it without being seen as a disgusting creep.
I'd say clubs are on the same level as online dating. Bars are like Instagram, middle-of-the-road ; parties are not meant for hookups IRL isn't obviously but it's actually easier for the average dude to get laid still because he doesn't get a chance on Tinder.
Flirting isn't rare in person neither does it require to be a true chad. You have to be decently socially calibrated though of course

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and TheChosenChad
Flirting isn't rare in person neither does it require to be a true chad. You have to be decently socially calibrated though of course
I don't think the average guy is decently socially calibrated to be able to pull off flirting in person tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 8165, TheChosenChad and 1 other person