Why Tinder isn't reality

I don't think the average guy is decently socially calibrated to be able to pull off flirting in person tbh.
The average guy is a NT normie he's socially calibrated for that. I mean, I'm not very NT and can pull it off so

The average guy is a NT normie he's socially calibrated for that. I mean, I'm not very NT and can pull it off so
Mirin' wherever u live that has such high quality guys. Everyone is incel where I live.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 8165, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
Mirin' wherever u live that has such high quality guys. Everyone is incel where I live.
They're not HQ, just socially calibrated. Where do you live? I am in a big city in France of all places, I didn't know it could get worse

They're not HQ, just socially calibrated. Where do you live? I am in a big city in France of all places, I didn't know it could get worse
big city in the netherlands

Most friendcircles have only guys here, almost no mixed-gender ones. They def aint socially calibrated and dont know how to flirt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Deleted member 11388, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
big city in the netherlands

Most friendcircles have only guys here, almost no mixed-gender ones. They def aint socially calibrated and dont know how to flirt.
Netherlands is like Sweden tbh. Guys are tall and usually good looking but somehow completely wasted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Netherlands is like Sweden tbh. Guys are tall and usually good looking but somehow completely wasted
Socializing is extremely competitive and brutal here.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Matheus
Elab it’s interesting
There's no mixed gender friendgroups here unless there's top tier guys in it that women want to associate with. That makes it so that men compete extremely hard for high quality friends to attract women in their social circles.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Matheus
There's no mixed gender friendgroups here unless there's top tier guys in it that women want to associate with. That makes it so that men compete extremely hard for high quality friends to attract women in their social circles.
Yeah I see. Why is it that women only associate with top tier guys? It's a bit like that here too but nowhere to the same extent

Yeah I see. Why is it that women only associate with top tier guys? It's a bit like that here too but nowhere to the same extent
Average guy doesn't add anything to the life of an average woman here.

1) There's no poverty in the netherlands whatsoever. Young girls have plenty of money and have 0 need for a man for money.
2) Society is extremely safe here. Women going home alone, drunk, at 3AM is completely normal. Rape/Murder/Violence is an extreme rarity so women have no need for a guy for 'protection', to feel safe, etc.

So if you want to add anything to a girl's life as an average guy here, you have to be entertaining in some way. And more entertaining than her female friends that she hangs out with every day.

Can either do that through looks, jester- or charisma-maxxed personality, or through high status/skill in some niche area that the woman happens to be interested in. Being average ain't enough.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, AutismMaxing, Deleted member 11134 and 2 others
Average guy doesn't add anything to the life of an average woman here.

1) There's no poverty in the netherlands whatsoever. Young girls have plenty of money and have 0 need for a man for money.
2) Society is extremely safe here. Women going home alone, drunk, at 3AM is completely normal. Rape/Murder/Violence is an extreme rarity so women have no need for a guy for 'protection', to feel safe, etc.

So if you want to add anything to a girl's life as an average guy here, you have to be entertaining in some way. And more entertaining than her female friends that she hangs out with every day.

Can either do that through looks, jester- or charisma-maxxed personality, or through high status/skill in some niche area that the woman happens to be interested in. Being average ain't enough.
What a fucked up world tbh

but im not actually above women. Im beneah them very much so. Not counting the fact that Im a pathetic failure, lets supposed that I was NT and socially non retarded - wouldnt change anything.

Women only feel respect for 6'2+ wide framed masculine chads , you saying that me "disrespecting women" will make them respect me is utterly retarded. Its barely inconviencing them, its like when a ugly short poor gypsy tries to disrespect me I dont take it seriously, hes so far beneth me. Doing what youre saying would only embarass me lol, everyone would instantly realize what im doing - coping hard. Its like when an obvious incel is mean to pretty girls everyone knows its because hes bitter. Fucking clowining it is. Everyone knows when chad is disrespectful its because hes coming form a position of power, when an incel does it its because its SOUR GRAPES.

JFL if you think women take anything an incel does seriously. JFL if you think that they would even remember that interaction for more than 3 seconds.
So Lil Wayne hasnt got respect from women, Lil Uzi, and all the other framecel 5ft6 rappers. When these guys act high status, girls think they're compensating?

Also there's a huge difference between disrespect when its man to man or man to woman.

Men disrespecting other men, expose themselves as at best middle status. This is what bullies do (kiss up kick down) because their status position is insecure and in flux.

So you are right to look down on these Romanians trying to mog randomly, they are losers who exposed themself to you as low status and dont even realise it. You shouldn't take their disrespect though even if itd funny to you, thats low status too ngl, show some pride.

The highest status guys respect all other guys, until given a reason not to (kiss down, to keep men below them happy and from toppling them, think like how Putin talks up his supporters and countrymen).

Women on the other hannd, the highest status move IS to disrespect them. Whether ur 5ft2 or 6ft2, if you mog them, you ttap into their status hypergamy and they have no resistance to it, because its their bioological Imperative in life to fuck with a guy higher status, nothing else in their life matters compared to that.

At Lil Wayne concerts, the girls dont go with Chad or Tyrone at the concert, they go backstage and fuck Lil Wayne, despite him being a 5ft7 ugly framecel, he has more sex appeal so the groupies fuck with him (without getting any money or fame, its purely giving him free sex).

If what Im saying wasnt true, then also Amnesia would not be having trouble with women from his loww status personalty (because status doesn't have any effect on sex appeal in a man, right?).

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, shaugstir, IdiAmin and 3 others
At Lil Wayne concerts, the girls dont go with Chad or Tyrone at the concert, they go backstage and fuck Lil Wayne, despite him being a 5ft7 ugly framecel, he has more sex appeal so the groupies fuck with him (without getting any money or fame, its purely giving him free sex).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 4797
coping.me

redpill.me

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Women desire leadership more than anybody. Its those traits Putin has that would translate so well to pimping.
This foid told me that she finds Putin sexy tbh
FB IMG 1609168549111

She looks very good with her hair down idk why in all her pics she is wearing something tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
So Lil Wayne hasnt got respect from women, Lil Uzi, and all the other framecel 5ft6 rappers. When these guys act high status, girls think they're compensating?

Also there's a huge difference between disrespect when its man to man or man to woman.

Men disrespecting other men, expose themselves as at best middle status. This is what bullies do (kiss up kick down) because their status position is insecure and in flux.

So you are right to look down on these Romanians trying to mog randomly, they are losers who exposed themself to you as low status and dont even realise it. You shouldn't take their disrespect though even if itd funny to you, thats low status too ngl, show some pride.

The highest status guys respect all other guys, until given a reason not to (kiss down, to keep men below them happy and from toppling them, think like how Putin talks up his supporters and countrymen).

Women on the other hannd, the highest status move IS to disrespect them. Whether ur 5ft2 or 6ft2, if you mog them, you ttap into their status hypergamy and they have no resistance to it, because its their bioological Imperative in life to fuck with a guy higher status, nothing else in their life matters compared to that.

If what Im saying wasnt true, then also Amnesia would not be having trouble with women from his loww status personalty (because status doesn't have any effect on sex appeal in a man, right?).
Amnesia got ghosted because he didn't have an iPhone jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alligatordude and Deleted member 4797
Amnesia got ghosted because he didn't have an iPhone jfl
Amnesia got ghosted because he cared that the girl pretended to care about him not having an iPhone. Tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, IndianJock, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
Amnesia got ghosted because he cared that the girl pretended to care about him not having an iPhone. Tbh.
That just shows that even being Chad is not enough, all the girls he fucks are subpar.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony and Matheus
That just shows that even being Chad is not enough, all the girls he fucks are subpar.
And borderline mentally ill, or at least unstable most of the time. Mind-boggling

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, IndianJock and BonesAndHarmony
And borderline mentally ill, or at least unstable most of the time. Mind-boggling
Imagine getting your face rearranged to end up fucking subpar sloots

• JFL
Reactions: Matheus
Standards are more lax IRL than on tinder of course, but women reply more on their primal instincts to make choices on tinder because they will not be judged. Women are also less confrontation so they virtue signal a lot IRL in order not to appear shallow.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Also making a thread on this soon. Glad to see another based user. A lot of these guys here only use online datings apps and use that as their SMV indicator not understanding Tinder's algorithm is made for men TO FAIL in general.

Guys like @Amnesia of course can only use tinder, never have to approach, go to social events and get plenty of lays in a year. The majority of us here HAVE TO go out and use all types of sourcing (bars,clubs,parties,social events)
tag me in your thread about this

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Matheus
tag me in your thread about this
@tyronelite

Standards are more lax IRL than on tinder of course, but women reply more on their primal instincts to make choices on tinder because they will not be judged. Women are also less confrontation so they virtue signal a lot IRL in order not to appear shallow.

Also they don't have anything to judge the man on other than pure looks and the mindset isn't the same. On Tinder they're actively "hunting", IRL the selection is more passive and the first one attractive enough to make a move usually wins her.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
@tyronelite

Also they don't have anything to judge the man on other than pure looks and the mindset isn't the same. On Tinder they're actively "hunting", IRL the selection is more passive and the first one attractive enough to make a move usually wins her.
Yes that is true. Men also have way more avenues to compensate for subpar looks IRL than on tinder. For example, if you have a deep soothing voice and smell good, a woman can be very attracted to you but those avenues don't exist on Tinder. The disadvantage of IRL is that since women are not actively searching, you run the risk of meeting women in relationships, women who are not in a mood to talk, and so on whereas almost every girl on Tinder is ready to date. With the current pandemic climate, approaching IRL is almost becoming obsolete.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, tyronelite, Matheus and 1 other person
This foid told me that she finds Putin sexy tbh
View attachment 894486
She looks very good with her hair down idk why in all her pics she is wearing something tho.
Putin is a sex symbol in Russia, the girls on lipstickalley call it 'Zaddy energy' lmao, i saw a thread on there of them thirsting for him.

And this guy is 5ft5 bald middle aged. Dont know why some guys here cant accept the truth, they really prefer blaming their looks all their life to actually succeeding, if they resort to this much cognitive dissonance.

• +1
Putin is a sex symbol in Russia, the girls on lipstickalley call it 'Zaddy energy' lmao, i saw a thread on there of them thirsting for him.

And this guy is 5ft5 bald middle aged. Dont know why some guys here cant accept the truth, they really prefer blaming their looks all their life to actually succeeding, if they resort to this much cognitive dissonance.
I would even argue that status is even more primal than looks since females in the animal kingdom mate with the highest status male, not the better looking, and those males become high status due to their skills. I saw a video for example, there were two lions in a korean zoo, one very gl and the other one less good looking, the two lions challenged and the ugly one won so all the bitches went to him.
That said, most women celebrity crushes are not even GigaChads, one russian girl i know said that she loves Statham (she is 20) another one loves Pharrell, another one Chris Evans, another black girl i know said Michael B. Jordan mogs Tyson Beckford.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, IndianJock and Matheus
I would even argue that status is even more primal than looks since females in the animal kingdom mate with the highest status male, not the better looking, and those males become high status due to their skills. I saw a video for example, there were two lions in a korean zoo, one very gl and the other one less good looking, the two lions challenged and the ugly one won so all the bitches went to him.
That said, most women celebrity crushes are not even GigaChads, one russian girl i know said that she loves Statham (she is 20) another one loves Pharrell, another one Chris Evans, another black girl i know said Michael B. Jordan mogs Tyson Beckford.
Hit the nail on the head. Its why celebrities have the most sex appeal, not male models (even the mascthetic ones, dont have appeal like Jason Statham or something).

It comes down to power, status=power, that is what makes girls horny about a guy.

And most important is not the actual power (Mark Zuckerberg), but showing the personality which biologically a powerful person would have, even if u dont have shit (pimps).

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5891, IndianJock and 2 others
Hit the nail on the head. Its why celebrities have the most sex appeal, not male models (even the mascthetic ones, dont have appeal like Jason Statham or something).

It comes down to power, status=power, that is what makes girls horny about a guy.

And most important is not the actual power (Mark Zuckerberg), but showing the personality which biologically a powerful person would have, even if u dont have shit (pimps).
All those celebrities who make women wet have one thing in common tho, they all play the superhero, the villain, some kind of important masculine role, no woman gets wet for Robin, only for Batman.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
Yes that is true. Men also have way more avenues to compensate for subpar looks IRL than on tinder. For example, if you have a deep soothing voice and smell good, a woman can be very attracted to you but those avenues don't exist on Tinder. The disadvantage of IRL is that since women are not actively searching, you run the risk of meeting women in relationships, women who are not in a mood to talk, and so on whereas almost every girl on Tinder is ready to date. With the current pandemic climate, approaching IRL is almost becoming obsolete.
Both excellent points ngl. Which is scary if you think about the economic dynamics I laid down in OP and also I made some posts in this thread on why online dating could encounter a sort of "Great Depression"

Excellent point as well, based tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 4797
Yes see post above many men today are forced into online dating. You're in the minority tbh because you actually bother to improve yourself. Many people would just give up. But even then you will get the money you need by being just productive enough and you're essentially withdrawing from society. Same as me, same as 90% of this forum.
I used to think of giving up 2 years ago until I was basically told by every autist on here I had good base to ascend so, now my attitude has morphed into something else.

I'm not really withdrawing from society unless you mean big events and party politics and other trash.

• +1
I used to think of giving up 2 years ago until I was basically told by every autist on here I had good base to ascend so, now my attitude has morphed into something else.

I'm not really withdrawing from society unless you mean big events and party politics and other trash.
Withdrawing as in you don't go out much, form connections, build a family, etc but yeah with lockdowns and whatnot basically everyone is withdrawing from society these days
Good that you keep fighting. We men are built for that, except today's war is much more pernicious

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6512 and oatmeal
Withdrawing as in you don't go out much, form connections, build a family, etc but yeah with lockdowns and whatnot basically everyone is withdrawing from society these days
Good that you keep fighting. We men are built for that, except today's war is much more pernicious
that's true yeah.

my greatest gift in life is irl friends though, really good ones.

I hope to not lose them ever.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Deleted member 8165
that's true yeah.

my greatest gift in life is irl friends though, really good ones.

I hope to not lose them ever.
Yeah same I especially mate my roommate 3 years ago in uni. We got redpilled together, blackpilled together, ready to take a bullet for one another. He'd have roped without me. I probably would have LDAR very hard without him.
Keep them close bro especially now with lockdown shit and stuff

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad and oatmeal
Most niggas who slay IRL and tinder are a product of years and years of dedication, they have been improving their NTness since their teens, they have tons of friends, hobbies and they also take care of their looks(jfl if you dont think chad is not also a turbonarcy)way more than the average nigga

If you really take a closer look you'll see that most slayers, even those who slay on Tinder, are not extremely good looking gods, they are just above average dudes who are looksmaxxed, ntmaxxed and picturemaxxed to the core

The only way you can slay on Tinder simply by taking 2 weird selfies in your bedroom is if you are a gigachad and still you wont do as good as you possibly can

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Stevensmithgerard, IndianJock and 2 others
Tinder is not reality and I'll explain why with a stock market analogy, but I'll also explain why it still sucks.

When you are an investor in the stock market you're constantly analysing new opportunities to make money. You have an unending list of assets to examine and thus you are very picky and invest your limited supply of money (even a billion is "limited", they're just managing with bigger stakes) in a limited amount of high-return assets.
So you end up with investors who are mostly uneducated about the domain in which they're investing ; you have finance sharks investing in development studios, or furniture companies, etc. They're investing based on perceived signals of value ; stock index, index variations in the past, etc. But they don't know or give a shit about the fundamentals of the company they're putting money into ; do they make good games that will allow them to last, do they have a good logistic system for their furniture, etc. They don't have the time to dig into that. The stock market is completely disjointed from the real economy because there's a constant influx of new assets to buy.

It's the same with Tinder. You have investors (Tinder sluts) constantly analysing new opportunities to maximise their pleasure. They have an unending list of men (assets) to examine with a limited supply of time and thus are very picky. Swipe left = next asset, swipe right = buy offer.
These Tinder sluts are mostly uneducated investors regarding what would constitute a man with high return for them, so they have to rely on perceived signals of value : looks, NTness, etc. They don't have the time to meet up with every single dude to assess his true worth so they have to rely on those superficial signals. And same as with the stock market, you constantly have new assets (new men) to examine, so it keeps the girl in a state where she holds up for the next very good opportunity.

Both Tinder and the stock market are heavily inflated because you have a lot of speculation. Every investor rushes to assets with high perceived value and wants to secure it (stock = taking majority shares of it, tinder = getting commitment). But since it's so desired you have to battle with a lot of competitors (other girls who want Chad) while there could be other assets with lesser perceived signals but better fundamentals waiting around. Thus why the Chad phenomenon is so exacerbated on Tinder.

But it isn't reality, as isn't the stock market regarding the real economy. It's a flawed economic layer where investors speculate and new assets come in faster than old assets come out. Unless you can market a product with very good perceived signals of value, in which case investors will line up for it, then you're probably losing time. If you're not very good-looking, and do not have the possibility to show excellent perceived signals on Tinder, then you're better off not trying. If you are, then jackpot.

Girls you meet IRL will instead analyse your fundamentals much more. Is he reliable, will he weather my emotional storm, is he masculine enough in his demeanour, etc. IRL compatibility is a thing. Looks are still potent because it shows value, but it's nowhere as important as it is on Tinder. If anything unless it's very low (<3PSL) then it's probably not a failo enough to warrant inceldom on its own.

The downside is that girls who become investors (join Tinder or something of the sort) :
1) probably have a spoiled personality because they're prone to excessively rely on perceived signals
2) will become very hypergamous regarding those perceived signals even in real life because the stock market (Tinder) makes them think there's much better assets out there for her (because they equate perceived signals with fundamentals).
But rest assured that not all girls become investors.
Top tier analogy. Totally not written from a random 16yocel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Matheus
Lets say you are a girl and you are on tinder and instagram. You constantly see hot guys, and even get matches or new dms from them (because even chads are just horny and want easy slays. They also take average girls for this).
So lets say after you fucked the first really hot, tall, muscular and forward grown anteface chad. How the hell should you ever feel attracted to some random average joe that approaches you on the street, bar, social circle????

The difference between a average or even above average guy, and a really attractive chad, is like 2 different species.
We all know that girls are not in a hurry to get their pussy fucked on a daily base, no matter how the guy is looking. A girl can wait very long for sex, and rather takes a good vibrator than a average looking dude. They really need a guy that is "hot", to even feel sexual interest.
This is not true tho, even if a girl gets fucked by chad that doesnt mean she wont feel attracted to normal dudes cause if that was true then society would have crumbled by now cause there are only a small amount of chads

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, IndianJock and Deleted member 6512
This is not true tho, even if a girl gets fucked by chad that doesnt mean she wont feel attracted to normal dudes cause if that was true then society would have crumbled by now cause there are only a small amount of chads
Btw a study showed that women get wet basically with anything, straight sex, gay men sex, lesbian sex, even with fucking chimpanzees having sex, so idk why people here say "she gets wet for Chad only"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, IndianJock, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
Also most guys who use online are too pussy to approach their matches in real life.

Ex: A chick gets 100 matches (all roughly the same looks). All her matches message her saying "hey, whats up" "lets go out" etc.
Put those same 100 men in a bar/club setting with that girl and you'll see less than 10% will have the balls to approach her. It's easy to have the confidence to say "Hey" when you're behind a screen, not in front of the chick where your NT, confidence, and masculine demeanor really counts. What's going to differentiate all these Chads? Their Game, aka is it good or is it weak?

Good Game - You see a chick across the bar, she's been eyeing you all night. You approach her confidently. Your mouth piece is smooth and seductive (basically social calibration)

Weak Game - You see the chick across the bar, she's been eyeing you all night. She notices you looking at her all night but you don't have the balls to approach, in her mind she's thinking "damn he's good looking, but he's too pussy to come talk to me". Lets say you do approach, you're fumbling all over your words, stuttering, she sees sweat dripping down your face. All clear indicators you're nervous to talk to her. She's thinking this guy has no confidence, probably a weirdo who's never talked to women before.

This is why it's important to work on your social skills and conversation. Women can pick up on this so quicky due to all the guys that has approached her in her lifetime, all the dates she's been on, etc. before you know it she's walking away and laughing with her friends on how much of a pussy you were. Btw I've seen this happen plenty of times.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 11388, Matheus and 1 other person
I'd say clubs are on the same level as online dating. Bars are like Instagram, middle-of-the-road ; parties are not meant for hookups IRL isn't obviously but it's actually easier for the average dude to get laid still because he doesn't get a chance on Tinder.
Flirting isn't rare in person neither does it require to be a true chad. You have to be decently socially calibrated though of course

Parties are meant for hooking up,what are you even saying
social gatherings in general are a gateway for hooking up
its just that the threshold for doing soo most of the times
boils down to looks and social cues

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 6403
It could be argued that the only reason for social gatherings is because it's a gateway for hookups. At least i would never socialize at all if it wasn't for the potential for sex, but that could just be because yours truly is most autistic.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Mh depends which parties you mean. Parties with friends are just that from my experience…
Also most guys who use online are too pussy to approach their matches in real life.

Ex: A chick gets 100 matches (all roughly the same looks). All her matches message her saying "hey, whats up" "lets go out" etc.
Put those same 100 men in a bar/club setting with that girl and you'll see less than 10% will have the balls to approach her. It's easy to have the confidence to say "Hey" when you're behind a screen, not in front of the chick where your NT, confidence, and masculine demeanor really counts. What's going to differentiate all these Chads? Their Game, aka is it good or is it weak?

Good Game - You see a chick across the bar, she's been eyeing you all night. You approach her confidently. Your mouth piece is smooth and seductive (basically social calibration)

Weak Game - You see the chick across the bar, she's been eyeing you all night. She notices you looking at her all night but you don't have the balls to approach, in her mind she's thinking "damn he's good looking, but he's too pussy to come talk to me". Lets say you do approach, you're fumbling all over your words, stuttering, she sees sweat dripping down your face. All clear indicators you're nervous to talk to her. She's thinking this guy has no confidence, probably a weirdo who's never talked to women before.

This is why it's important to work on your social skills and conversation. Women can pick up on this so quicky due to all the guys that has approached her in her lifetime, all the dates she's been on, etc. before you know it she's walking away and laughing with her friends on how much of a pussy you were. Btw I've seen this happen plenty of times.
Legit asf tbh

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Read Pimp, story of my life by iceberg slim.

That book has a bit more game scattered through it, but its not a how to guide on how to pimp, more an autobiography with a few gems of gold here and there, that reveal female nature on a deeper level than any PUAs can explain or understand.

This book was called the lost interviews with iceberg slim, i read it all and there were only about 7 pages with good game, thats why i suggested the his main book to you.

I took a pic of all 7 pages of game, that were in this book 'lost interviews', ill pm you all pics of the 7 pages
Stop worshipping pimps you retard
Ugly pimps have to hoe out ugly crackheads or at best an average girl that he groomed from literal childhood. That or he swoops in on some dumb whore who’s trying to hoe herself out but just ends up getting raped for free and offers her protection.

only the chaddiest of chads could do what you’re suggesting to an above average girl, and even then it’s damn near impossible if she didn’t have a turbulent childhood.

Don’t reply to me with some cope nonsense. I’m telling you how it actually is. And this is coming from someone who’s actually been around pimps and whores, not as some weirdo incel who likes to read books by ugly subhumans who may or may not have ever even been pimps. Stop making me cringe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Stop worshipping pimps you retard
Ugly pimps have to hoe out ugly crackheads or at best an average girl that he groomed from literal childhood. That or he swoops in on some dumb whore who’s trying to hoe herself out but just ends up getting raped for free and offers her protection.

only the chaddiest of chads could do what you’re suggesting to an above average girl, and even then it’s damn near impossible if she didn’t have a turbulent childhood.

Don’t reply to me with some cope nonsense. I’m telling you how it actually is. And this is coming from someone who’s actually been around pimps and whores, not as some weirdo incel who likes to read books by ugly subhumans who may or may not have ever even been pimps. Stop making me cringe
Of course you fear debate, because its so easy for me to win with the abundance of truth on my side, since im reporting reality.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Of course you fear debate, because its so easy for me to win with the abundance of truth on my side, since im reporting reality.
No I said don’t reply to me with cope (which you just did)
You clearly know nothing of pimps or whores, you fantasize about them like a little girl does about a prince

No I said don’t reply to me with cope (which you just did)
You clearly know nothing of pimps or whores, you fantasize about them like a little girl does about a prince
I pointed out a truth that you wont debate the issue, thats reality not cope.

And you started off with ad-hominem and are still going, this is how little girls talk not grown men, so stop projecting how you feel onto me.

• +1
I pointed out a truth that you wont debate the issue, thats reality not cope.

And you started off with ad-hominem and are still going, this is how little girls talk not grown men, so stop projecting how you feel onto me.
Imagine another man telling you to do something and you submissively just obey him while simultaneously whining about having to obey him

you’ll never be a pimp, keep their names out your mouth

Imagine another man telling you to do something and you submissively just obey him while simultaneously whining about having to obey him

you’ll never be a pimp, keep their names out your mouth
more ad-hominem, gg you emotional wreck

• +1
more ad-hominem, gg you emotional wreck
You don’t know any pimps
You don’t know any whores (besides your mother)
You don’t know how pimps operate
You don’t know that 99.9% of whores are severely below average
You don’t know that normal girls can’t be turned into prostitutes
You read shitty books by subhumans trying to make a quick book off of fools (read: you)
So why do you talk about pimps?

if you’re going to slobber on little pimp dicks so hard the least you can do is keep it private so I don’t have to see that gay shit

where are you even from? Are you from the middle class suburbs? Why do you idolize a lifestyle you’ll never even be loosely associated with?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, quakociaptockh, aryan33 and 2 others
The better you do on tinder the better you do irl. The worse you do on tinder the worse you do irl. Simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 6191, Stevensmithgerard and 5 others