Wide jaw vs narrow jaw

• Wide jaw

• Narrow jaw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nessman, is wide but nothing extremely wide, like a warrior or smth very huge, as here some claims that the bigger the better :
His jaw is very wide
Son+Jung+Wan+Runway+Fall+2011+Mercedes+Benz+4ZHrI1Mcq9Ql.jpg

Is just that his chin is round

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 3043
Kurt Russell is smiling dude, Kurt's jaw is top tier for sure
yeah he has a good wide jawline, but doesn't look more aesthetic than the one in the pic with stallone imo.
His jaw is very wide
Son+Jung+Wan+Runway+Fall+2011+Mercedes+Benz+4ZHrI1Mcq9Ql.jpg

Is just that his chin is round
yeah you'r right.
everything matters.
i'm sorry dude but imo the jawline of stallone is considered by most people as wide/square
@Chadlite Rutherford

i mean i always though that a wide jawline is better but, from what i see : you'll be considered as having a wide jawline/square jawline when you have the strong "end" or visible gonial angle / masseters by IRL people
so for those who have a kinda narrow jawline just train your masseters hard, most of the time it's enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
wide if you want to be a slayer, narrow is good for prettyboymaxxing if you have the right features (most of the people dont thats why they look shit with narrow jaw)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Next thread: big dick vs small dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Harmony matters more. Also all the jawcels you linked had horrible midace ratios. Orb can pull of his jaw because it also has decent width.
Lol youre posting a debate about narrow vs wide and dont post lachowskis perfect narrow jaw
Wide jaw must be one of the most overrated traits out there.
legit.