Wide square chin is fucking law

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game

Absolutley unmoggable imo the highest sign of masculinity apart from your browridge

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nofap, datboijj, AySab and 3 others
maher doesn't have a wide jaw, he has a wide chin.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Lmao, UrGirlsMcm and 5 others
Gonions are more important, look at Brad Pitt, he has cuck tier chin yet due to his flared gonions his jaw is extremely wide and masculine
Brad pitt portrait london october 1988 news photo 121163696 1565374000

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Samouraï, synock21, ambi and 7 others
i have this but no gonions gonions are much more important imo

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, datboijj, chadintraining and 1 other person
I would argue that they are as much of a halo as flared gonions, maybe a tiny bit lower
My friend has flared gonions, I advised him to never chew gum too hard or train his masseters. Thay’s what gives the bloated look. Ppl like me w inward gonions mog w big masseters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, UrGirlsMcm and chadintraining
My friend has flared gonions, I advised him to never chew gum too hard or train his masseters. Thay’s what gives the bloated look. Ppl like me w inward gonions mog w big masseters
Doesn’t hypertrophy with inward gonions give a bloated look

• +1
Reactions: callisto, STUPIDREFEREES, ambi and 1 other person
ive heard retards say that my square face makes me look like steven from minecraft, do they not know that they are complimenting me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and ambi
i have this but no gonions gonions are much more important imo
I would say DECENT (not bad) gonions with wide square chin > vice versa

Tyler Maher is a good example of this

Pitt is an example of the opposite, still a very good lower third tho

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
everything is law it's so over

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and chadintraining
ive heard retards say that my square face makes me look like steven from minecraft, do they not know that they are complimenting me?
What do you look like

An overly square face can cause this look

But also remember that most ppl don’t have any clue abt facial aesthetics and only know a few basics

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and UrGirlsMcm
I would say DECENT (not bad) gonions with wide square chin > vice versa

Tyler Maher is a good example of this

Pitt is an example of the opposite, still a very good lower third tho
However gonions are way easier to fix than chin imo

Ideal is flared wide gonions with wide square chin

• +1
What do you look like

An overly square face can cause this look

But also remember that most ppl don’t have any clue abt facial aesthetics and only know a few basics
my face has a combo of bloated and fat, i have the good jaw bone structure but the fat could be exaggerating it which is why it may not look to the best, puffy cheeks instead of visible cheek bones

• +1
my face has a combo of bloated and fat, i have the good jaw bone structure but the fat could be exaggerating it which is why it may not look to the best, puffy cheeks instead of visible cheek bones
Well work on leanmaxxing in that case

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
However gonions are way easier to fix than chin imo

Ideal is flared wide gonions with wide square chin
the opposite, chin implants is done and easy while gonion implants tend to look fake

• +1
  • Hmm...
View attachment 2903705

Absolutley unmoggable imo the highest sign of masculinity apart from your browridge
definitely agree, theres a mtn in my school that looks sm more masculine bc of his wide and square chin, wouldve been over if his chin was narrow

• +1
Chin width is due to gonial flare and mouth width. In terms of shape it just shouldn’t be pointy or round.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and UrGirlsMcm
gonion implants tend to look fake
Gonion implants can look fairly realistic if done right tbh

However, most ppl getting them have no clue what they are doing, so that is why they get such a bad rep

This applies to cosmetic surgeries as a whole tbh, and is a lot of why most ppl are so against it, aside from the moral reasons

• +1
Water

• +1
looks low class tbh, if maher had a slightly smaller chin he might actually ascend imo , someone should morph it and test the theory

• +1
Chin is so important it also adds harmony to the face from 3/4 view and the side profile.

Browridge is overrtated, i wouod trade in my browridge 10/10 times to have a better chin

So you know nothing and you're coping hard basically. Fuck this forum lately. His jaw is all gonial flare and it's all genes. Don't bother replying until you figure out the basics.

looks low class tbh, if maher had a slightly smaller chin he might actually ascend imo , someone should morph it and test the theory
How does it look low class?

So you know nothing and you're coping hard basically. Fuck this forum lately. His jaw is all gonial flare and it's all genes. Don't bother replying until you figure out the basics.
Joined Friday at 6:10 PM

• JFL
Reactions: ambi