Wider and fuller lips after upper jaw appliance

Deleted member 1106

Deleted member 1106

you gotta keep pushing
Wtf is this
Jaw expansion 3

Didnt even know that was possible without surgery, it says they used FAGGA appliance, is that the same thing as AGGA?

mewing and chewing lately has widen my lips by about 0.5 cm
palate expansion + open mouth chewing + forward grwoth = way wider lips?
her face also got longer. probably because it sucks dick unless you have an upswing in which case you only need to mew anyway JFL
wait nvm I fucking had a malfunction its just a closer picture

Last edited:
Wtf is this
View attachment 89531
Didnt even know that was possible without surgery, it says they used FAGGA appliance, is that the same thing as AGGA?
FaGGA is absolute horseshit and it's one of the worst things you can do. It is literally 10k which you could get beter jaw surgery for and It doesn't Work and in the end causes more harm than good.

FaGGA is absolute horseshit and it's one of the worst things you can do. It is literally 10k which you could get beter jaw surgery for and It doesn't Work and in the end causes more harm than good.

what is the difference between fagga and mew vector?

mewing and chewing lately has widen my lips by about 0.5 cm
palate expansion + open mouth chewing + forward grwoth = way wider lips?
her face also got longer. probably because it sucks dick unless you have an upswing in which case you only need to mew anyway JFL
wait nvm I fucking had a malfunction its just a closer picture
coped

• Hmm...
Reactions: FatJattMofo
what is the difference between fagga and mew vector?
Mew Vector is Expansion. It is mainly for those who are Young it is Reverse Pull Headgear has been tried and tested. Pretty much like a Lowkey Lefort which slowly expands and moves your skull forward. Fagga literally pulls your face downward causing an abundance of issues

• +1
Reactions: her