Wife beater helps hide my shit frame (vid)

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Its from H&M it was like 6$ and makes my waist slimmer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Jarate, rand anon and 2 others
Waiting for vid

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and ChadL1te
No vid no care

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and NorwoodAscender
would be more based to actually beat wives than wear a wifebeater

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and NorwoodAscender

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
my silicone shoulder pads came in today and i’m brutally framemogging everyone the dopamine is nuts. they look and feel like legit shoulders also i love it

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, ChadL1te and try2beme
Angle is helping it too

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
next step is to actually beat your wife

my silicone shoulder pads came in today and i’m brutally framemogging everyone the dopamine is nuts. they look and feel like legit shoulders also i love it
wait can u post/pm photos I need to see if this legit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ChadL1te
  • +1
Reactions: twojei
Thought ya meant a can of Stella fella !

• Hmm...
what happens when you go to fuck a bitch lmao or is that not in the prerogative. do u just go to the bathroom pre fuck and then come out with a smaller frame like hey baby

what happens when you go to fuck a bitch lmao or is that not in the prerogative. do u just go to the bathroom pre fuck and then come out with a smaller frame like hey baby
no chick is going to notice a one inch difference in your bidelt in that situation. they will just think it’s because u took ur shirt/hoodie off. and who gives af if she does? ur still gonna fuck her anyways lmao ur already in her bedroom. it’s getting to this point that’s challenging for most here

• +1
no chick is going to notice a one inch difference in your bidelt in that situation. they will just think it’s because u took ur shirt/hoodie off. and who gives af if she does? ur still gonna fuck her anyways lmao ur already in her bedroom. it’s getting to this point that’s challenging for most here
you didnt really answer my question

how could you even take it off before youre about to fuck anyways?

just leave it in ur shirt
can someone link me to this, how this shit even stay strapped onto your shoulders if you can just take it off in a whimsy

AI restored face:
Image1

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
wtf that looks like a nightmare nothing like me
Well, it's generated by comparing the body you have with a huge database of people with a similar build...
Some other possible faces:
Image3
Image4

• Love it
true, i'm too high inhib to wear one outside though jfl

Post pics asap bhai. I'm very curious and how do those pads look.
wait can u post/pm photos I need to see if this legit
7FAEAACA DD2A 4839 8AC1 B0913062B7C3

obviously would look better in a shirt so my waist doesn’t look big due to the hoodie but u get the point. makes my shoulders look pretty decently wide

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
true, i'm too high inhib to wear one outside though jfl
I kinda used to be the same but I thought about it. Girls actually wear tanks and stuff all the time its normal to them and its lowkey lifefuel when I wear one hella ppl look. Obv if ur rly skinny or fat its bad but if you have some muscle try it out

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Those hm tank tops is so shitty too thick and the strap hides ur whole traps sooo shit

Those hm tank tops is so shitty too thick and the strap hides ur whole traps sooo shit
A thick tank is better imo, it stretches way less unlike the hanes one and stays tighter. It will only work against you if youre really muscular

I kinda used to be the same but I thought about it. Girls actually wear tanks and stuff all the time its normal to them and its lowkey lifefuel when I wear one hella ppl look. Obv if ur rly skinny or fat its bad but if you have some muscle try it out
Def not muscular but not broomstick thin

is this too skinny to pull it off?

Def not muscular but not broomstick thin

is this too skinny to pull it off?

Nah man if its hot out I think you have enough tone for it

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I never wore a wife beater in my life. I only ever wore a golds gym singlet which actually kinda mogs hard .

View attachment 2864823
obviously would look better in a shirt so my waist doesn’t look big due to the hoodie but u get the point. makes my shoulders look pretty decently wide
Looks very natural TBH. I've always had very wide shoulders but thinking that they could be even wider with the pads is giving me alot of ideas i'm ngl. Mirin.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I never wore a wife beater in my life. I only ever wore a golds gym singlet which actually kinda mogs hard .

Looks very natural TBH. I've always had very wide shoulders but thinking that they could be even wider with the pads is giving me alot of ideas i'm ngl. Mirin.
im not big enough to wear a stringer

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
im not big enough to wear a stringer
It's not easy to pull off. but tbh I look smaller in wife beaters than I do singlets. I'm not sure why.

• +1
It's not easy to pull off. but tbh I look smaller in wife beaters than I do singlets. I'm not sure why.
you might have a big ass chest which a beater usually hides

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss