Wife lied about being virgin

standardcel

standardcel

Kraken
When I fucked her first time there was no hymen so I confronted her and she didn't want to admit after hours of saying she admitted it what should I do?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Copexodius Maximus, Chadeep and 4 others
Tell her you're going to cheat on her to make things even, if she rejects then divorce.

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
When I fucked her first time there was no hymen so I confronted her and she didn't want to admit after hours of saying she admitted it what should I do?
You are a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 28896, falcon1 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 28896 and dimorphism
Shouldn't have trusted a woman now she mentally hurt you
I'm not hurt just disappointed because I thought I won by marrying a virgin

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Michael Myers
You re low iq u should have made her get checked at the doctor if there was the hymen.
Now Divorce if you think you can land another woman. However now ur not virgin anymore so you cant be entitled to a virgin wife

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and chaddyboi66
Will I find a virgin at 28?
Difficult to do so. You might have to go younger to increase chances. Just cheat on her to get even and go back to normal.

You re low iq u should have made her get checked at the doctor if there was the hymen.
Now Divorce if you think you can land another woman. However now ur not virgin anymore so you cant be entitled to a virgin wife
They can get reconstruction its good that she admitted I know what I'm dealing with

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, st.hamudi but 6‘5, falcon1 and 1 other person
clearly not, this is an extremely rare case, your average girl doesnt even know this surgery exists
Bro what u talking about. All muslims girls in the west get reconstruction. At least she admitted being a whore

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Michael Myers
Brutal, what’s her body count? She probably just settled with you after slaying when she was younger

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Bro what u talking about. All muslims girls in the west get reconstruction. At least she admitted being a whore
Well im not muslim, that muslim women fuck white chad in the west is well known , salamalekum .

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Michael Myers
Brutal, what’s her body count? She probably just settled with you after slaying when she was younger
She is 20 and says she got fooled into sex when she was 17 and only did sex twice. I don't believe her she was riding me like crazy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, falcon1 and Michael Myers
Well im not muslim, that muslim women fuck white chad in the west is well known , salamalekum .
Shes from a muslim country and fucked a muslim

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, Chadeep, Michael Myers and 3 others
Are you MENA?

She’s a whore

However now ur not virgin anymore so you cant be entitled to a virgin wife
Retard logic, no such thing as being entitled to virgin wife. Male and female virginity are also not the same.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyronemaximas, falcon1, Michael Myers and 2 others
„Muhh I was raped“ or“I accidentally used a tampon“

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
„Muhh I was raped“ or“I accidentally used a tampon“
Yeah first she was saying tampon. Later after hours of asking she said she was drunk and didn't know what happened and only had sex twice

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Retard logic, no such thing as being entitled to virgin wife. Male and female virginity are also not the same.
not really , if you re not a virgin on what moral ground you expect to receive one? You fucked multiple women thus contributing to the low numbers of virgin women .

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Michael Myers
not really , if you re not a virgin on what moral ground you expect to receive one?
There is no moral ground, you get what you get by going out and getting it not receiving it. That’s how life works.

You’re providing money, she isn’t.
You fucked multiple women thus contributing to the low numbers of virgin women .
What if the women you fucked were already non virgins?

• +1
Reactions: tyronemaximas, st.hamudi but 6‘5, HOLYFUARK and 1 other person
jfl just fukkin lefort3

• +1
Divorce now

Will I find a virgin at 28?
No but at least your next wife wont give out her pussy to every chad she sees and think she hit the jackpot by finding a sucker

Better to find a non virgin who will give you the same treatment she gave chad than a non virgin who thinks she tricked you into wifing her

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Joe Rogancel
No but at least your next wife wont give out her pussy to every chad she sees and think she hit the jackpot by finding a sucker

Better to find a non virgin who will give you the same treatment she gave chad than a non virgin who thinks she tricked you into wifing her
I already had a gf who gave me her pussy on the second date and she wanted kids and to marry but she was ugly this one actually looks good and has bones

• JFL
I already had a gf who gave me her pussy on the second date and she wanted kids and to marry but she was ugly this one actually looks good and has bones
she thinks you're a sucker. you should leave her. she thinks ur the type of guy who she can divorce rape

• +1
she thinks you're a sucker. you should leave her. she thinks ur the type of guy who she can divorce rape
I have nothing even if she divorces she will get nothing

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, whiteissuperior and standardcel
You will never be able to tell if a woman is a virgin or not. Only one in two women bleed during their first time. 50% of women do not bleed during their first time. Therefore, blood isn't proof of virginity. It's proof of the lack of male experience. Either he's being too rough, causing bleeding or his dick size is big enough to cause tearing and therefore also causing bleeding. Since penises range from small, average to big, it makes sense that many men just will not cause any bleeding (because they are barely average or below average in size). I'm willing to bet if men were more careful during the first time, virtually no woman would bleed during sex. Another factor would be that women are likely not sexually aroused enough during the first time because it's all very new and they're more exposed in their life than they have ever been which also leads to bleeding. When a woman is sexually aroused, the vagina will expand and be able to accommodate nearly any size, but you still need to be careful.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Divorce her obviously. Don’t be a undecided cuck who will accept a lying piece of shit as his life partner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and standardcel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, IAMNOTANINCEL and Copexodius Maximus
You will never be able to tell if a woman is a virgin or not. Only one in two women bleed during their first time. 50% of women do not bleed during their first time. Therefore, blood isn't proof of virginity. It's proof of the lack of male experience. Either he's being too rough, causing bleeding or his dick size is big enough to cause tearing and therefore also causing bleeding. Since penises range from small, average to big, it makes sense that many men just will not cause any bleeding (because they are barely average or below average in size). I'm willing to bet if men were more careful during the first time, virtually no woman would bleed during sex. Another factor would be that women are likely not sexually aroused enough during the first time because it's all very new and they're more exposed in their life than they have ever been which also leads to bleeding. When a woman is sexually aroused, the vagina will expand and be able to accommodate nearly any size, but you still need to be careful.
i don’t accept less than a virgin bhai

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, IAMNOTANINCEL and standardcel
Hello johnny, do you still cut yourself?

She abused you so hard that she lives rent free in your head for eternity hahaha

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541