Will inducing a scar near my medial canthus give an illusion of a longer more thicker medial canthus?

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
And how will I go on about to do this? I'm autistic enough to do this btw

• Love it
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
I swear I heard someone tried this on .is or lookism, I can’t remember how it went though.

I would don’t do it at all because being an autist and putting a blade near your eyes never really ends well

• +1
Reactions: user123456, reddotguy, arabcelxxx and 2 others
could work but people would see that its a scar when looking close

• +1
Reactions: FBl
send pics of eye area most likely wouldnt even if it did its not hard to do just get a knife numb urself and slice

could work but people would see that its a scar when looking close
It doesn't matter tbh when they look close it'll look cool in pictures. I just need a guide on how to do this

• +1
Reactions: klimo
I swear I heard someone tried this on .is or lookism, I can’t remember how it went though.

I would don’t do it at all because being an autist and putting a blade near your eyes never really ends well
Yeah a guy on .org did this but i can't seem to find how he did it or any result poc

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
It doesn't matter tbh when they look close it'll look cool in pictures. I just need a guide on how to do this
razor blade maybe and give video tutorial

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klimo
you could also tattoo a darker shade of your skin colour on that area

Will look stupid because your eyes won't be big enough for it to look natural. Eye size is dependent on PFL which is measured about the original medial canthus.

• Hmm...
Ain't tried
your idea is to literally run a knife there? idk if it would look good. i saw that a DIY medial cantho is kind of easy

• +1
Maybe make a really small cut and then the same tomorrow and so on until results are satisfactory. That way its very low risk and scar tissue build up will be higher due to the recovery process constantly getting disturbed. But I don't know anything about this cutting yourself shit. You could just use makeup but please document the procedure if you end up performing it

your idea is to literally run a knife there? idk if it would look good. i saw that a DIY medial cantho is kind of easy
@Clavicular
btw when u talk about diy medial cantho
u mean this shit?