Will you ever forgive your parents?

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
Will you ever forgive your parents for ruining your unconscious and subconscious mind, and leaving you to pick up the pieces without ever apologizing once.

A good/remotely average parent removes 95% of obstacles in life. Even ugly people can have a relaxing life with good neural connections. A broken subconscious will poison you even in your sleep.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, scrunchables and Axii
very hard to forgive my mom for what she did to my family but I hope im able to one day

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, shalomnigga and scrunchables
I have been stranded from my friends, connections and people my age in general for years now. My parents moved to quite literally the middle of nowhere and are having me homeschooled. This whole winter, I haven't left the house except to go to my cashier job.

I am beyond fucked. My motivation doesn't exist anymore because I am apathetic to nearly everything. They keep complaining to me about avoiding my work and studies and my bad study habits, but I almost don't care anymore. They don't understand the constant numbness. This is the one thing that I will never forgive them for.

I'm not even sad at this point. What is there to be sad about? I don't care about it, or anything else.

Your parents need to be jailed for giving birth 2023cel

They wont forgive me so nah

Will you ever forgive your parents for ruining your unconscious and subconscious mind, and leaving you to pick up the pieces without ever apologizing once.

A good/remotely average parent removes 95% of obstacles in life. Even ugly people can have a relaxing life with good neural connections. A broken subconscious will poison you even in your sleep.
They’re both failures and I make one of them feel like shit daily. It’s not a matter of forgive or not. I just hate them.

No, Anti depressants at 17

no, because they're still cunts and will never change.