Wisdom teeth extraction - caught up in a bad situation. Advice pls.

AdamLanza

AdamLanza

Silver
Okay so in the past I was not taking this serious, I thought wisdom teeth wouldn‘t make a difference but as life can only get worse and I always have the misfortune, it seems like I need to get mine removed too soon. The thing is, I am stuck in a fucked up situation now, I had braces for years and I really don‘t want my straight teeth to get fucked up again, yet I am very concourned that removing all 4 wisdom teeth will make me descend. Even though I am far beyond good looking, my jawline is one of the few good traits I have. And now I am forced to lose it?

Xray showed that all wisdom teeth lay in a bad position and will probably impact soon. Now my doctor wants to remove them. I asked what is up with the appearance changing factor. They said, it won‘t do anything, they aren‘t removing jawbone, but simultaneously they told me bone tissue will scar. Jfl?
Research didn‘t give me a solution. Some sources were optimistic, some not. I couldn‘t find a clear answer, it seems like its more or less a gamble. Some go out fine, others descend asf.
So with that said I am expecting the risk. It‘s either pain + crooked teeth again or descension in jaw structure.

But I heard of wisdom teeth implants? What is up with those? Someone has any experience? And what would you do in my situation :/?

Okay so in the past I was not taking this serious, I thought wisdom teeth wouldn‘t make a difference but as life can only get worse and I always have the misfortune, it seems like I need to get mine removed too soon. The thing is, I am stuck in a fucked up situation now, I had braces for years and I really don‘t want my straight teeth to get fucked up again, yet I am very concourned that removing all 4 wisdom teeth will make me descend. Even though I am far beyond good looking, my jawline is one of the few good traits I have. And now I am forced to lose it?

Xray showed that all wisdom teeth lay in a bad position and will probably impact soon. Now my doctor wants to remove them. I asked what is up with the appearance changing factor. They said, it won‘t do anything, they aren‘t removing jawbone, but simultaneously they told me bone tissue will scar. Jfl?
Research didn‘t give me a solution. Some sources were optimistic, some not. I couldn‘t find a clear answer, it seems like its more or less a gamble. Some go out fine, others descend asf.
So with that said I am expecting the risk. It‘s either pain + crooked teeth again or descension in jaw structure.

But I heard of wisdom teeth implants? What is up with those? Someone has any experience? And what would you do in my situation :/?
Tl;dr OP is a faggot

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
I've had all your of my wisdom teeth removed. It does scar but there is no change in appearance.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
After 18 i dont think its going to change your jaw.
I had mine removed only on one side and there are no noticeable differences

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza