I may have fucked up

Brutal man. So currently ur not in any relationship? What would u rate urself? Maybe if u build up a good financial situation, keep ur hair, get fit (maybe u already r) and with ur height u can fit a niche and enter dating market again?
Nah, I have been a NEET since 2019 and I didn't date since high school. I am thinking about trying to date girls with mental issues at some group therapy once that starts but probably won't be successful. Other than that I could gymmaxx again or try to learn Japanese again and go to Japan with a visa for a year and then try to marry a Japansss girl so I can stay there indefinitely.

Dating apps is pretty shit tbh for most people warm approach is best. U have to search within ur environment
I don't have a social circle with girls in it. Only other incels. One guy has a girlfriend apparently but I heard from my other buddy that she is ugly and he has to spend a ton of money for trips and stuff and already wants to dump her for that reason. Lol

Well when I scanned my growth plates at around 16.10, they were open, now I am 17.8. My father stopped growing at around 17.5. My whole heightmaxxing plan went to shit in the middle because I basically lost all the money I'd been saving up. Now I'm fucked, I was wondering if there's any point in still trying to try. My pubic hair and body hair has fully developed, face is still teenage like, facial hair is patchy. My voice is low-ish. All my wisdom teeth have come out. I'm currently 183cm, with anterior pelvic tilt. My hope was to heightmaxx and reach 188cm. I wonder if there's stil any point, if its even worth trying, or if it's done and give up. I wanted to use hgh not just for height but for frame and hand growth as well. However seeing people like @Ascend ㅤ makes me think again if it's worth it now. Should i just be low inhib and go for it? Any advice? @SkullDynamics , @Osie , @Gaygymmaxx
Whether you should heightmaxx depends on your face, if you have a good face you shouldn't risk it, if you don't and you are incel what do you have to lose. in that case height can maybe save you although i don't see you getting to a height which can carry a sub5 face at your age

i'm basically in your situation, i'm 17.5, 180cm and also wondering if i should take hgh. I wonder if it's worth it to risk getting an ogre face for the possibility of it not even working. i don't have hair on my chest and don't have wisdom teeth or anything like that so maybe i'm a late bloomer . :feelshah:how do you check accuratly your puberty stage in some other ways btw?

also how did you get an xray? i don't think i can get one in my cucked country

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I'm basically just willing to date my looksmatch. Not gonna date down and date a 6 or lower. Maybe a pleasant or intelligent 6.5 but I doubt they exist or would be more pleasant than a 7 overall.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I'm basically just willing to date my looksmatch. Not gonna date down and date a 6 or lower. Maybe a pleasant or intelligent 6.5 but I doubt they exist or would be more pleasant than a 7 overall.
I wish u the best man, I'm nowhere as experienced as u so I cannot give good advice unfortunately

Whether you should heightmaxx depends on your face, if you have a good face you shouldn't risk it, if you don't and you are incel what do you have to lose. in that case height can maybe save you although i don't see you getting to a height which can carry a sub5 face at your age

i'm basically in your situation, i'm 17.5, 180cm and also wondering if i should take hgh. I wonder if it's worth it to risk getting an ogre face for the possibility of it not even working. i don't have hair on my chest and don't have wisdom teeth or anything like that so maybe i'm a late bloomer . :feelshah:how do you check accuratly your puberty stage in some other ways btw?

also how did you get an xray? i don't think i can get one in my cucked country
I'm ltn, already have big nose. I have flat cheekbones, rounded jaw, deformed eyes and acne. U might be a late bloomer if ur pubic hasn't fully developed yet. As for x rays, u either have to pay for it or go through heaven and hell to convince doctors to give u one

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
I'm ltn, already have big nose. I have flat cheekbones, rounded jaw, deformed eyes and acne. U might be a late bloomer if ur pubic hasn't fully developed yet. As for x rays, u either have to pay for it or go through heaven and hell to convince doctors to give u one
then you'll probably need surgery either way, so imo take the hgh. i do have pubic hair, just don't have chest hair and wisdom teeth.

Also the girls that called you short probably just called you short because of the failo effect from your face, if they saw a HTN+ with the same height they would be on their best behaviour and it's more socially acceptable to comment on height rather than face. you are just average height, you don't have a failo nor a halo from ur height

where do you live btw? i don't think it's even legal for me to get an xray myself in my country under 18 without a reason, atleast that's the official guidelines of the healthcare system

Last edited:
  • +1
Well when I scanned my growth plates at around 16.10, they were open, now I am 17.8. My father stopped growing at around 17.5. My whole heightmaxxing plan went to shit in the middle because I basically lost all the money I'd been saving up. Now I'm fucked, I was wondering if there's any point in still trying to try. My pubic hair and body hair has fully developed, face is still teenage like, facial hair is patchy. My voice is low-ish. All my wisdom teeth have come out. I'm currently 183cm, with anterior pelvic tilt. My hope was to heightmaxx and reach 188cm. I wonder if there's stil any point, if its even worth trying, or if it's done and give up. I wanted to use hgh not just for height but for frame and hand growth as well. However seeing people like @Ascend ㅤ makes me think again if it's worth it now. Should i just be low inhib and go for it? Any advice? @SkullDynamics , @Osie , @Gaygymmaxx
"My face is still teenage like" cause your a teenager retard

• +1
then you'll probably need surgery either way, so imo take the hgh. i do have pubic hair, just don't have chest hair and wisdom teeth.

Also the girls that called you short probably just called you short because of the failo effect from your face, if they saw a HTN+ with the same height they would be on their best behaviour and it's more socially acceptable to comment on height rather than face. you are just average height, you don't have a failo nor a halo from ur height

where do you live btw? i don't think it's even legal for me to get an xray myself in my country under 18 without a reason, atleast that's the official guidelines of the healthcare system
I live in the UK

And yea, there's a dude who's like 6'1 and 1/4 but he's a wide framed high tier normie with titkok hairstyle and he gets thirsted over even tho the height difference is small

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Highly likely done growing. It's over for you boyo!
One a real note, have you grown more than 1/2 inch in the last 6 months? If not I got some bad news buddy...

• +1
Highly likely done growing. It's over for you boyo!
One a real note, have you grown more than 1/2 inch in the last 6 months? If not I got some bad news buddy...
I've grown 1cm

I wanna give up heightmaxxing too because my plates are mostly fused but there is that hopecel mentality that is deep within me (pause). I also am earning for it and just wanna give up man ( I am 5'5 so Ion wanna too :feelsree:)
how safe are AIs?

• +1
They're not healthy by any means... If used correctly they're fairly safe, nigga
just got 16, height is law, what would be the most safest way to try hop on them, been saving a little for them

They're not healthy by any means... If used correctly they're fairly safe, nigga
You think it's worth hopping on gh and ai at this Age anymore

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
Get your plates x-rayed. If your plates ain't wide open forget it.

• +1
in the tallest country in the world, sure
White zoomers should I Say. What's funny though is that the tallest zoomer I've seen was fucking Iranian jfl, 200cm tall, that's like 6'7 I believe.

Get your plates x-rayed. If your plates ain't wide open forget it.
Not even for spine growth? What if they r close to closing? Is it worth just running an AI to prolonge growth period as much as possible? Also what about using gh for frame gains?

White zoomers should I Say. What's funny though is that the tallest zoomer I've seen was fucking Iranian jfl, 200cm tall, that's like 6'7 I believe.
tallest zoomer (and person period) I've ever seen was a black guy. Probably like 6'6-6'7 but very rough estimate.

• +1
You think it's worth hopping on gh and ai at this Age anymore
I'd advise against gh at this stage, you'd need a much larger dose to see the slightest results. It comes with an fiscal and facial cost as well... Will run you thousands of $, not to mention the ogre-ifyng of your face

• +1
tallest zoomer (and person period) I've ever seen was a black guy. Probably like 6'6-6'7 but very rough estimate.
Tallest I've seen was some 40 year old white dude in the mall. Actually humongous, he was I'd guess 6'9-6'10. His hands were so insanely large they were the size of my skull.

I'd advise against gh at this stage, you'd need a much larger dose to see the slightest results. It comes with an fiscal and facial cost as well... Will run you thousands of $, not to mention the ogre-ifyng of your face
What about peptides and ai to try and prolonge growth period and maximise whatever natural growth is left?

• Hmm...
Not even for spine growth? What if they r close to closing? Is it worth just running an AI to prolonge growth period as much as possible? Also what about using gh for frame gains?
Cope for the vast majority of us mortals.

• +1
in which country?
UK. But as someone previously mentioned, it's most likely due to me being ugly, as Ik a 6'1 guy (1 inch height difference) who is wide frames htn who gets thirsted over.

What about peptides and ai to try and prolonge growth period and maximise whatever natural growth is left?
I'd stick to AI's... before you start research the effects of aromatase deficiency in pubertal boys, those are the results you can expect. Brootal!

• +1
Cope for the vast majority of us mortals.
Still, 2cm could be possible? Every cm matters. With correct posture I'm at 184cm since my posture is horrible. And I've been guessed to end up at 184.5cm as my final height. If with the use of growth hormone stimulating Compounds and ai I could add like 2cm, and push myself into 6'1 barefoot territory I'd be happy

UK. But as someone previously mentioned, it's most likely due to me being ugly, as Ik a 6'1 guy (1 inch height difference) who is wide frames htn who gets thirsted over.
Jesus that is insane, I thought you'd say Netherlands or something. Fucking UK which is probably one of the shortest countries in Europe. Foids have lost it, we need a hard reset. But yeah maybe your height was just an excuse.

• +1
I'd stick to AI's... before you start research the effects of aromatase deficiency in pubertal boys, those are the results you can expect. Brootal!
I've Done some research on them in the past, I came to the conclusion anastrozole would be best to use

• +1
Jesus that is insane, I thought you'd say Netherlands or something. Fucking UK which is probably one of the shortest countries in Europe. Foids have lost it, we need a hard reset. But yeah maybe your height was just an excuse.
Thing is tho they are like tall foids which is why I thought it was just in comparison to them they'd probably consider 6'4 and such to be tall since tall to foids is usually 7+ inch height difference

Two cms for the looksminning, fuck me sideways!

• +1
I've Done some research on them in the past, I came to the conclusion anastrozole would be best to use
Indeed, I wrote a thread regarding that

• +1
Native white Brits are pretty tall, the men at least

• +1
Still, 2cm could be possible? Every cm matters. With correct posture I'm at 184cm since my posture is horrible. And I've been guessed to end up at 184.5cm as my final height. If with the use of growth hormone stimulating Compounds and ai I could add like 2cm, and push myself into 6'1 barefoot territory I'd be happy
I'm in the same situation as you, 183 cm evening, 184 mid-day and fighting for every cm cause I fucking hate being right on the cutoff. Plus I'll be moving to the Netherlands so it's even worse. My only cope is that at least with lifts I can look close to 190 cm, a luxury most men don't have, and at least in the US I still have a good height. Plus it's below ideal but it's not "short" or incel-inducing height. I'm looking into posturemaxxing cause I have legit posture problems, constant lower back pain, lordosis, scoliosis and flat feet (and before anyone says anything, I had those long before I started wearing lifts). It's particularly annoying cause legit barefoot evening 6'1 is the bare minimum where I would feel somewhat lucky at, so close yet so far.

• +1
Correct, there's a reason doctors don't use peptides in children with short stature

• +1
I'm in the same situation as you, 183 cm evening, 184 mid-day and fighting for every cm cause I fucking hate being right on the cutoff. Plus I'll be moving to the Netherlands so it's even worse. My only cope is that at least with lifts I can look close to 190 cm, a luxury most men don't have, and at least in the US I still have a good height. I'm looking into posturemaxxing cause I legit posture problems, constant lower back pain, lordosis, scolosiosis and flat feet (and before anyone says anything, I had those long before I started wearing lifts). It's particularly annoying cause legit barefoot evening 6'1 is the bare minimum where I would feel somewhat lucky at, so close yet so far.
I think 6'0 is right on the cut-off which is why it isn't a desired height anymore. 6'1 is barely ahead and u need to be 6'2 to be safely considered tall. I also have shitty posture and don't wear lifts even. My right leg is deformed and is like 1cm shorter than my left leg, which is a big deal. My whole right side of my body is fucked up due to terrible posture in development. I also have flat feet on my right foot, anterior pelvic tilt and horrible forward head posture. Life is brutal man.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Correct, there's a reason doctors don't use peptides in children with short stature
iirc correctly u used gh too right? How did that go? What results did you get? Did u grow? At what age did u use it?

• +1
fucking get LL retard

• +1
I think 6'0 is right on the cut-off which is why it isn't a desired height anymore. 6'1 is barely ahead and u need to be 6'2 to be safely considered tall. I also have shitty posture and don't wear lifts even. My right leg is deformed and is like 1cm shorter than my left leg, which is a big deal. My whole right side of my body is fucked up due to terrible posture in development. I also have flat feet on my right foot, anterior pelvic tilt and horrible forward head posture. Life is brutal man.
see if they can be fixed, at our height every cm counts

• +1
  • +1
see if they can be fixed, at your height every cm counts
I've booked an appointment with an orthopedic to see what I can do. I don't even know how it's possible to fix it but we will see.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
iirc correctly u used gh too right? How did that go? What results did you get? Did u grow? At what age did u use it?

• +1
LL at taller than 5'10 is foolish. I'd rather spend that money on my face.
i was giving u instant solution. dont fucking do it ur 6 foot. fraud 6'2

• +1
i was giving u instant solution. dont fucking do it ur 6 foot. fraud 6'2
Don't think I could do LL even if I wanted to mate considering the prices and I ain't going to India or Turkey. Frauding to 6'2 only if I get to 6'1 barefoot first.