I may have fucked up

Don't think I could do LL even if I wanted to mate considering the prices and I ain't going to India or Turkey. Frauding to 6'2 only if I get to 6'1 barefoot first.
if u get balenciaga tracks for like 600-1000 euro (originals) u get easily to 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Don't think I could do LL even if I wanted to mate considering the prices and I ain't going to India or Turkey. Frauding to 6'2 only if I get to 6'1 barefoot first.
also fix ur posture if u have problems

• +1
LL at taller than 5'10 is foolish. I'd rather spend that money on my face.
Smart choice, I'll be getting LL to reach 5'10". I'm 5'8" with a 5'10.5" wingspan

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
How did u have money for all that. Well ur face bones and hand grew right? I wanted gh for those and frame as well alongside height. Maybe I'd try it for those, my face is already pretty ugly and ogre tbh. But from 16.4-17 you used it and gained 2 inches. Fuck, if only I knew about this shit earlier instead of rotting.

• +1
  • JFL
Doesn't LL add 3 inches? Also how old r u now? 18?
3 Inches is the most common added length, however testimonies from LL patients show that <3 inches lengthened lead to minimal crippling

• +1
How did u have money for all that. Well ur face bones and hand grew right? I wanted gh for those and frame as well alongside height. Maybe I'd try it for those, my face is already pretty ugly and ogre tbh. But from 16.4-17 you used it and gained 2 inches. Fuck, if only I knew about this shit earlier instead of rotting.
I'd be too ashamed to tell you how I get the funds... I spend around $1800 monthly on my stuff excluding food

• +1
If you're already ogre it ain't worth it. I've reached a point where my facial bone mass is getting freakish, loox had the same thing happen to him. My fwhr is rather uncanny and my zygos protrude too much. I have yet to see any chin growth, albeit not needed

• +1
If you're already ogre it ain't worth it. I've reached a point where my facial bone mass is getting freakish, loox had the same thing happen to him. My fwhr is rather uncanny and my zygos protrude too much. I have yet to see any chin growth, albeit not needed
can u tell me everything about ur experience with hgh? i heard u did it and i also want to go for it.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and SkullDynamics
can u tell me everything about ur experience with hgh? i heard u did it and i also want to go for it.
Tell me your age, bone age, tanner stage, and if your plates are open

Tell me your age, bone age, tanner stage, and if your plates are open
im 16.4 and havent check plates since october 2023 but i will soon, as of tanner stage idk i have like patchy hair on my face

I'm like a boneless ogre tho. Ig not really ogre then, just ugly but I have a big bulbous nose, large round chin, terrorist eyes, but I also have flat cheekbones. I also Have a fwhr of 2.1, my face is a bit wide despite literally non existent cheekbones and inward gonions. I have a short midface.

I'd be too ashamed to tell you how I get the funds... I spend around $1800 monthly on my stuff excluding food
Don't tell me you're a male prostitute bro...but yea I had around 2500 saved in total monthly as well including food

• JFL
Don't tell me you're a male prostitute bro...but yea I had around 2500 saved in total monthly as well including food
Being a male prostitute doesn't sound too bad lol, well you get to a point where you realise money is the single most important means of ascension, that's when the cash started rolling in

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and halfbloodaryanmaxxe
Well when I scanned my growth plates at around 16.10, they were open, now I am 17.8. My father stopped growing at around 17.5.
this nga prolly rounds his dick length up to milimiters :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Well when I scanned my growth plates at around 16.10, they were open, now I am 17.8. My father stopped growing at around 17.5. My whole heightmaxxing plan went to shit in the middle because I basically lost all the money I'd been saving up. Now I'm fucked, I was wondering if there's any point in still trying to try. My pubic hair and body hair has fully developed, face is still teenage like, facial hair is patchy. My voice is low-ish. All my wisdom teeth have come out. I'm currently 183cm, with anterior pelvic tilt. My hope was to heightmaxx and reach 188cm. I wonder if there's stil any point, if its even worth trying, or if it's done and give up. I wanted to use hgh not just for height but for frame and hand growth as well. However seeing people like @Ascend ㅤ makes me think again if it's worth it now. Should i just be low inhib and go for it? Any advice? @SkullDynamics , @Osie , @Gaygymmaxx
nigga you are 183.

Well when I scanned my growth plates at around 16.10, they were open, now I am 17.8. My father stopped growing at around 17.5. My whole heightmaxxing plan went to shit in the middle because I basically lost all the money I'd been saving up. Now I'm fucked, I was wondering if there's any point in still trying to try. My pubic hair and body hair has fully developed, face is still teenage like, facial hair is patchy. My voice is low-ish. All my wisdom teeth have come out. I'm currently 183cm, with anterior pelvic tilt. My hope was to heightmaxx and reach 188cm. I wonder if there's stil any point, if its even worth trying, or if it's done and give up. I wanted to use hgh not just for height but for frame and hand growth as well. However seeing people like @Ascend ㅤ makes me think again if it's worth it now. Should i just be low inhib and go for it? Any advice? @SkullDynamics , @Osie , @Gaygymmaxx

Well, I'd say do it if you still want the possibility to grow taller if you can both accumulate the funds fast enough to start it soon and still want to grow in a relatively short period, because who can say that you still can't grow at least another 1cm or 2cm in the next three-four years. Many people grow 1-2cm after 17. However, if you don't want to have to bust your ass to make a large sum of money in a few months to grow taller, then don't try and instead go the oral route or don't try at all and enjoy life at 183cm!