I may have fucked up

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
Well when I scanned my growth plates at around 16.10, they were open, now I am 17.8. My father stopped growing at around 17.5. My whole heightmaxxing plan went to shit in the middle because I basically lost all the money I'd been saving up. Now I'm fucked, I was wondering if there's any point in still trying to try. My pubic hair and body hair has fully developed, face is still teenage like, facial hair is patchy. My voice is low-ish. All my wisdom teeth have come out. I'm currently 183cm, with anterior pelvic tilt. My hope was to heightmaxx and reach 188cm. I wonder if there's stil any point, if its even worth trying, or if it's done and give up. I wanted to use hgh not just for height but for frame and hand growth as well. However seeing people like @Ascend ㅤ makes me think again if it's worth it now. Should i just be low inhib and go for it? Any advice? @SkullDynamics , @Osie , @Gaygymmaxx

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: justropemaxbro, aesthetic beauty and cyprian_tomaszewski
Stopped reading at "183cm"

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, humanoidsub7, tempelcat4 and 6 others
  • Woah
Reactions: kanderior
Well when I scanned my growth plates at around 16.10, they were open, now I am 17.8. My father stopped growing at around 17.5. My whole heightmaxxing plan went to shit in the middle because I basically lost all the money I'd been saving up. Now I'm fucked, I was wondering if there's any point in still trying to try. My pubic hair and body hair has fully developed, face is still teenage like, facial hair is patchy. My voice is low-ish. All my wisdom teeth have come out. I'm currently 183cm, with anterior pelvic tilt. My hope was to heightmaxx and reach 188cm. I wonder if there's stil any point, if its even worth trying, or if it's done and give up. I wanted to use hgh not just for height but for frame and hand growth as well. However seeing people like @Ascend ㅤ makes me think again if it's worth it now. Should i just be low inhib and go for it? Any advice? @SkullDynamics , @Osie , @Gaygymmaxx
Check your growth plates n blast simple

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Check your growth plates n blast simple
If I want to try and spend time to get it scanned it might get closed tbh, also is it worth doing it after ur leg growth plates have closed for possible spine growth? Regardless i think best approach is just starting on an AI and hop on hgh, its a risk I'm gonna have to take, tho I highly doubt I'd get more than 1 or 2 inches at most if I'm lucky.

• +1
Reactions: s4raw
I wanna give up heightmaxxing too because my plates are mostly fused but there is that hopecel mentality that is deep within me (pause). I also am earning for it and just wanna give up man ( I am 5'5 so Ion wanna too :feelsree:)

• +1
If I want to try and spend time to get it scanned it might get closed tbh, also is it worth doing it after ur leg growth plates have closed for possible spine growth? Regardless i think best approach is just starting on an AI and hop on hgh, its a risk I'm gonna have to take, tho I highly doubt I'd get more than 1 or 2 inches at most if I'm lucky.
You can still grow from spine but be Happy with like 1 cm tho (don't expect too much you will be disappointed but there still the prob of growing 1-2 inches tho)

• +1
I wanna give up heightmaxxing too because my plates are mostly fused but there is that hopecel mentality that is deep within me (pause). I also am earning for it and just wanna give up man ( I am 5'5 so Ion wanna too :feelsree:)
I spent multiple months working and studying to earn enough money then I had to spend it on an emergency situation so it's all gone now, I've been grinding again for the past 3 months. How old r u?

• +1
I spent multiple months working and studying to earn enough money then I had to spend it on an emergency situation so it's all gone now, I've been grinding again for the past 3 months. How old r u?
I am 16.4
5'5

Attachments

• 3973755_17086066059508777288458413884478.jpg
    8.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
This x ray of my knee growth plates are 2 months ago. I just got on ai these two weeks. Is there a chance that my growth plates have closed?

• +1
I am 16.4
5'5
Tbh it's worth a try, ud probably regret it for the rest of ur life if u don't especially at 5'5. I'm 6'0 which isn't good but it's not bad either.

• So Sad
This one
3918765 3839037 20231223 171653 1

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Asps12 and Napoleon1800
This x ray of my knee growth plates are 2 months ago. I just got on ai these two weeks. Is there a chance that my growth plates have closed?
Don't think it's been long enough for them to close fully yet, go for it anyway, especially since ur on ai now. What ai r u using

• +1
Don't think it's been long enough for them to close fully yet, go for it anyway, especially since ur on ai now. What ai r u using
Letrozole 1.25 ed

• +1
I have a question man. Since I don't have a pill cutter and I cut my letrozole pill half with a knife and the dosage fluctuate a lot everyday will I face any side effects n shit

• +1
  • So Sad
I have a question man. Since I don't have a pill cutter and I cut my letrozole pill half with a knife and the dosage fluctuate a lot everyday will I face any side effects n shit
Letrozole is the riskiest of all AIs, I'd Definitely recommend just getting a pill cutter from amazon or a pharmacy and making sure it's accurate. U don't want to risk side effects.

• Hmm...
It's close to fusing
Damn this one was like 2 months ago and I just got on ai this week. Man faukkk I thought letrozole was like 20$ in my country but it was like 2$ wish I contacted the pharmacy about the prices sooner :feelsree:

• +1
Damn this one was like 2 months ago and I just got on ai this week. Man faukkk I thought letrozole was like 20$ in my country but it was like 2$ wish I contacted the pharmacy about the prices sooner :feelsree:
Well go for it fully now, try to get hgh or peptides or any growth hormone stimulating substance

Would usually recommend arimidex but that's fine as well. R u able to get hgh prescribed?
Nah the bluepilled doc said it was unnecessary and he warned my parents about not buying be ais and hgh and just told me to get vitamin d pills :feelskek:

• So Sad
I was taller than them both. I do have crappy proportions tho maybe that's why.
antidepressants ain't helping much, i might kill my self in near future

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Tallest person here, s4raw and Napoleon1800
Nah the bluepilled doc said it was unnecessary and he warned my parents about not buying be ais and hgh and just told me to get vitamin d pills :feelskek:
Brutal stuff man. Guess underground is the only way now 4 u. Fuck this world, ur short and they want to keep u that way

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: smoth
Heightmaxxing sounds like cope apart from leg lengthening, or how exactly were you gonna increase your height? Taking some steroids?

• +1
Heightmaxxing sounds like cope apart from leg lengthening, or how exactly were you gonna increase your height? Taking some steroids?
Yes. Its worked for some.

Ah, HGH. Haven't looked into it.

• +1
I've even been caller short two times by a 5'9 and 5'10 girl
No shit nigger.

Also over:
All my wisdom teeth

Just roidmaxx at this point. You have nothing to lose heightwise mate. You can also fraud to 186-187cm easily if you want. Plus you most likely have at least 2-3cm potential spinal growth. Within 1-2 years you can fraud up to 190cm.

• +1
I probably would have benefited from it too. I am 1,89m but my wrists are small and I am skinny fat since I haven't worked out in a year and generally not consistently since 2018. Have just been playing video games and starvemaxxed from time to time.

• +1
No shit nigger.

Also over:

Just roidmaxx at this point. You have nothing to lose heightwise mate. You can also fraud to 186-187cm easily if you want. Plus you most likely have at least 2-3cm potential spinal growth. Within 1-2 years you can fraud up to 190cm.
With proper posture I'm 184cm. 184.5 is my final predicted height. U reckon its worth using ai and hgh still atp? I wanted it for frame gains as well. Also I've read that wisdom teeth's eruption is separate from rest of the body and doesn't correlate. Some people have it at 14, others at 21, most are usually between 16-19.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
I probably would have benefited from it too. I am 1,89m but my wrists are small and I am skinny fat since I haven't worked out in a year and generally not consistently since 2018. Havwjust been playing video gamey and starvemaxxed from time to time.
I unfortunately rotted as well. Shitty diet, poor posture, fapping and video games. Especially covid fucked me up when I was 14, peak growth period.

I think it's good I didn't take steroids though since they would probably have aged me facially and maybe even caused hairloss. At 26 I still can pass for 21 when clean shaven.

• +1
antidepressants ain't helping much, i might kill my self in near future
Don't nigga you gotta slay htb pussy first remember why you started :feelspanties:

• +1
Reactions: smoth
With proper posture I'm 184cm. 184.5 is my final predicted height. U reckon its worth using ai and hgh still atp? I wanted it for frame gains as well.
Ye, ai+gh always worth it.
Also I've read that wisdom teeth's eruption is separate from rest of the body and doesn't correlate. Some people have it at 14, others at 21, most are usually between 16-19.
Lmao, I’m 21 and only one them erupted. Not even fully came out. Though thankfully they have place to come out so I don’t have to cuck my skull by taking them out.

• +1
I think it's good I didn't take steroids though since they would probably have aged me facially and maybe even caused hairloss. At 26 I still can pass for 21 when clean shaven.
Hgh won't result in hairloss. Androgenic Compounds might.

I don't even know if I should pursue women anymore seriously. My brother who is less attractive than me got a girlfriend but he mogs her and she is annoying. They are already gonna have a daughter in a few months and she will look Aryan for sure so her life is already gonna be on easy mode. I wonder if she will dump him at some point though.

• +1
Ye, ai+gh always worth it.

Lmao, I’m 21 and only one them erupted. Not even fully came out. Though thankfully they have place to come out so I don’t have to cuck my skull by taking them out.
Wait did u think they've taken my wisdom teeth out? If that's what u thought then no they're all still there. The dentist said my mouth is wide enough for them to remain there comfortably. My top ones still need to filly come out though. But u can literally refuse it, u don't have to let them take them out.

I suppose I'd try it then, might fuck my face up but I'll hope for the best.

I don't even know if I should pursue women anymore seriously. My brother who is less attractive than me got a girlfriend but he mogs her and she is annoying. They are already gonna have a daughter in a few months and she will look Aryan for sure so her life is already gonna be on easy mode. I wonder if she will dump him at some point though.
How was ur prime like, 18-25?

How was ur prime like, 18-25?
My prime was 14 - 23 but I only had success with girls when I was 14/15 and I was extremely shy but arrogant at the same time so I rejected most girls and my first girlfriend dumped/ghosted me after 6 months because I insulted her. After that no other relationships materialized because my standards were too high and I didn't a lot of action. Maybe tried pursuing like 5 girls and after they tried to friendzone me or rejected me I just kept playing video games, listening to music and consuming other media.

• +1
Basically my whole dating life sucked complete ass until now. I was already 1,85m, skinny and had good medium length haircuts. Girls stalked me kn the school yard and sent their friends to me but I sabotaged myself so often because I'm not neurotypical or because of some other reasons.

• +1
My prime was 14 - 23 but I only had success with girls when I was 14/15 and I was extremely shy but arrogant at the same time so I rejected most girls and my first girlfriend dumped/ghosted me after 6 months because I insulted her. After that no other relationships materialized because my standards were too high and I didn't a lot of action. Maybe tried pursuing like 5 girls and after they tried to friendzone me or rejected me I just kept playing video games, listening to music and consuming other media.
Brutal man. So currently ur not in any relationship? What would u rate urself? Maybe if u build up a good financial situation, keep ur hair, get fit (maybe u already r) and with ur height u can fit a niche and enter dating market again?

Basically my whole dating life sucked complete ass until now. I was already 1,85m, skinny and had good medium length haircuts. Girls stalked me kn the school yard and sent their friends to me but I sabotaged myself so often because I'm not neurotypical or because of some other reasons.
BRUTAL. Ntpill is ruthless man. Unless ur chad nt is extremely important. I'm pretty non nt unfortunately due to being isolated and lonely due to my looks, pretty socially awkward.

I had some success on dating apps when I faked another persona but when I potrayed myself authentically I only got shitty matches.

• So Sad
I had some success on dating apps when I faked another persona but when I potrayed myself authentically I only got shitty matches.
Dating apps is pretty shit tbh for most people warm approach is best. U have to search within ur environment