Wolf cuts look like dogshit on prettyboys. You need to be at least maesthetic to pull it off

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Just my opinion

Dogshit:

Mogger:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and nanefer
@PittMasseters @Tai Lung

I dont agree

yes still doesnt look good

Yes, these were giga masc niggas and they mogged in longer hair including the wolf cut which was popular back then.
IMG 0098

Its about balancing feminine and masculine

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Xangsane
The best haircut for both prettyboy and masc appeal is this slick back / flow haircut

Looks clean and the full sides avoid it from
becoming to masc or ogre

IMG 6522 IMG 6523 IMG 6524

Would you look good with a wolf cut?

Posts 108,593 Reputation 91,308

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Shkreliii @IAMNOTANINCEL @WanderingBurro @Orc
First example is a child and second is barely a wolf cut and looks more akin to 80's metal hair. If you're decent looking you can pull off a wolf cut no matter the archetype.

Wolfcuts

Arguable patient 0 of the wolfcut was a prettyboy.

Bjorn wolf cut

Not parted in the middle so it doesn't really fit in the wolfcut category but long flowing healthy styled hair is a halo no matter what you are considering you have the face for it.

Old man long hair

• +1
First example is a child and second is barely a wolf cut and looks more akin to 80's metal hair. If you're decent looking you can pull off a wolf cut no matter the archetype.

View attachment 2602298

Arguable patient 0 of the wolfcut was a prettyboy.

View attachment 2602300

Not parted in the middle so it doesn't really fit in the wolfcut category but long flowing healthy styled hair is a halo no matter what you are considering you have the face for it.

View attachment 2602304
What do you think of the final examples of the OP?
Do you think it'll suit me and my archetype?

What do you think of the final examples of the OP?
Do you think it'll suit me and my archetype?
I think it would.

Edouard? Looks good.

• +1
The first "prettyboy" is just some random kid and the second just has a moptop with shit layering

A prettyboy isn't just an undimorphic boneless cutecel. It's a handsome man with a harmony of masculine and feminine features. Most prettyboys jawmog the average guy. Half of those AI dudes could be considered prettyboy

• JFL
The first "prettyboy" is just some random kid and the second just has a moptop with shit layering

A prettyboy isn't just an undimorphic boneless cutecel. It's a handsome man with a harmony of masculine and feminine features. Most prettyboys jawmog the average guy. Half of those AI dudes could be considered prettyboy
Which ones are prettyboy? They look quite masc IMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Which ones are prettyboy? They look quite masc IMO
Screenshot 20231211 180156
Screenshot 20231211 180130

I was being hyperbolic but they're on the masc end of prettyboy. Prettyboy is a nebulous term but it should just mean a guy who's still dimirphic but with a few feminine/soft features. Prime Depp, chalamet, Vinnie hacker all have strong lower thirds. Hacker and chalamet have rocked shorter wolf cuts too

• +1
I was being hyperbolic but they're on the masc end of prettyboy. Prettyboy is a nebulous term but it should just mean a guy who's still dimirphic but with a few feminine/soft features. Prime Depp, chalamet, Vinnie hacker all have strong lower thirds. Hacker and chalamet have rocked shorter wolf cuts too
What makes them robust prettyboys?

I don't think I'd suit a wolf cut since I think I'm a robust prettyboy

• +1
What makes them robust prettyboys?

I don't think I'd suit a wolf cut since I think I'm a robust prettyboy
Strong lower third

What you have now suits you best I'd say, could maybe rock a short wolf cut. Problem with the second guy in OP is his layering sucks. The AI gave them all hair that suits their face

• +1
  • +1
Thanks, why?

Real or AI guy?

Which haircuts suit them best? They all have slightly different cuts

This guy. Idk his name but I've seen him on pinterest and his hair stylist should be fired

For you, based on your AI pics your forehead/hairline is good so your hair does a good enough job at framing your face

That's the thing. A different hairstyle suits different heads. The AI was good enough to give them all hairstyles that suit their features. There's no one size fits all even for categories like maesthetic or prettyboy

• +1
0ddd29694d3dac46eaf95920fe6a2a5b

@Xangsane

Broad chin, strong jaw, feminine eyes, wolfcut, prettyboy. Looks great

View attachment 2602466

This guy. Idk his name but I've seen him on pinterest and his hair stylist should be fired

For you, based on your AI pics your forehead/hairline is good so your hair does a good enough job at framing your face

That's the thing. A different hairstyle suits different heads. The AI was good enough to give them all hairstyles that suit their features. There's no one size fits all even for categories like maesthetic or prettyboy
Thank you! Reckon I should stick with my hair?
View attachment 2602477

@Xangsane

Broad chin, strong jaw, feminine eyes, wolfcut, prettyboy. Looks great
Fucking hate those white TikTok cunts btw

• +1
Thank you! Reckon I should stick with my hair?

Fucking hate those white TikTok cunts btw
I'd say stick with it because it works but if you wanted you could rock a shorter wolf cut like what ehren has

Are you sure he's white? He might be Hispanic

I'd say stick with it because it works but if you wanted you could rock a shorter wolf cut like what ehren has

all these white prettyboys mixed/latinofish/arabfish.