Woman IQ Mogged me, What can be worse than it?

S

SkyTheKid

Iron
She consistently gets higher grades than me in university, I'm in like 15% top precentile of my country IQ scale and she still mogs me.

I don't know how much she studies at home but there is no justification for it, even if she studies double hours than me.

Am I the only one or it happened to you too?

She consistently gets higher grades than me in university, I'm in like 15% top precentile of my country IQ scale and she still mogs me.

I don't know how much she studies at home but there is no justification for it, even if she studies double hours than me.

Am I the only one or it happened to you too?
Succ dicc

iq is meme retard

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
You can only grademog someone if both of you had the same amount of time of study. I dont study at all and im able to grademog the majority of people at my graduation. But those who grademog me spend days studying.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Being iq mogged by most of the population, like me.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Females are usually better at studying for long hours without getting distracted and memorizing facts without putting logic and sense into what they are reading. That's why when you ask them something that's not on the textbook they are lost for words.

low iq thread grades arent indicator of intelligence retard.

• +1
Reactions: SkyTheKid and LordNorwood
Ask her to be your girlfriend

I have 146 IQ

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks
Never studied for any of my high school math/science classes and barely passed in the range of 50-70%. But in English/philosophy/law courses I consistently scored top of class with 95%+ (without studying) what does that make me?

Women are better and following rules and doing useless pointless work like schoolwork

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000
15th percentile is nothing mate

Getting height mogged by a woman obviously

Your manhood is immediately taken away

At 15 % you will see alot women that have higher iq then you .so not even a big deal

Getting strength mogged by a girl or losing to a girl in arm wrestle is 100x worse than being IQ mogged