Woman Minoxidil for beard growth

hansmoleman

hansmoleman

Gold
I know minoxidil destroys your collagen, can cause scalp shedding and so on.

But what if I used woman’s minoxidil, which is like 3% or 2.5% for beard growth? It’s designed to have less concentration so that it doesn’t become systemic, so if you are a woman and apply it to the scalp you don’t get a beard lol.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Yes I know it’s a probabilistic thing. But less concentration should have less side effects, shouldn’t it? I’m scared of scalp shedding too
I got heart problems from it but I'm still a NW0 full head of hear so I don't have to use it even at lower doses
you should start with lower doses and check for heart problems and water retention
but most people won't have a problem using it so I won't let my bias be my opinion

scalp shedding occurs due to hair transforming to anagen phase/growth phase so you shed to grow thicker hair
so it's part of the process if you're going to use it

I got heart problems from it but I'm still a NW0 full head of hear so I don't have to use it even at lower doses
you should start with lower doses and check for heart problems and water retention
but most people won't have a problem using it so I won't let my bias be my opinion

scalp shedding occurs due to hair transforming to anagen phase/growth phase so you shed to grow thicker hair
so it's part of the process if you're going to use it
Yes but I don’t want anything to happen to the scalp, I want to apply to to the beard and keep it local, not systemic

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Yes but I don’t want anything to happen to the scalp, I want to apply to to the beard and keep it local, not systemic
I've seen some results where the beard gains are actually permanent
stick to lower doses then
the female version is 2% concentration

• +1
Reactions: hansmoleman
I know minoxidil destroys your collagen, can cause scalp shedding and so on.

But what if I used woman’s minoxidil, which is like 3% or 2.5% for beard growth? It’s designed to have less concentration so that it doesn’t become systemic, so if you are a woman and apply it to the scalp you don’t get a beard lol.

Any thoughts?
It's the same thing, Norman: see, minoxidil can't discern your chromosomes as it is a chemical, not a living being...

You can also get some pretty bad stuff from using it, such as Pseudoacromegaly (Google it)

I used it twice in 2014 (2 periods of 3 months each) on my eyebrows and face, pouring the rest only my entire body because it had a small 3 month expiring date and I didn't want to waste it: worked on the eyebrows but did nothing to my face (THANK GOD, I NOW HATE BEARDS)

Never used again after that and never will.

It's the same thing, Norman: see, minoxidil can't discern your chromosomes as it is a chemical, not a living being...

Women’s minoxidil is typically 2.5-3% as I said, since systemic effects in women would not be tolerable. Read before replying.