women approach more if you're ugly

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
They think they have a chance with u and ur loyal so they approach more

take me for example, I got rated 4 PSL and I have had girls out of my league give me iois, they get tired of chasing Chads and try to ignore looks

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, buflek and BrettyBoy
shit man, I must be a supermodel then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and UglyMan
They feel insecure when a guy is prettier than them

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 1560, xit and 1 other person

take me for example, I got rated 4 PSL and I have had girls out of my league give me iois, they get tired of chasing Chads and try to ignore looks
Whoever rated you 4 PSL was trolling you.

Bad news for me

I think my ex was insecure about her looks compared to mine ngl that being said the op post is cope af pinv is only ioi
Legit AF.
Of course you'd say this

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and norwoodreaper
I think my ex was insecure about her looks compared to mine ngl that being said the op post is cope af pinv is only ioi

Of course you'd say this
no surprise from the man

i got approached more when i was uglier

but that was when i was back in school

This is the most bullshit theory I have ever seen on this site. I don't even know how to argue

• +1
Reactions: Hector, DidntRead, hebbewem and 2 others
this is some bluepill shit right here.

non of my less attractive friends have ever been approached while i did several times by average-gl girls

this is actually legit in some cases when the girl is sub3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Some women are desperate af

Ok maybe this is true if the girl is ugly and is feeling horny or is drunk or something. But in general only good looking guys will be approached in public. I've seen it happen to good looking guys but never to an ugly one

• +1
Reactions: buflek
cope de la pope

Ok maybe this is true if the girl is ugly and is feeling horny or is drunk or something. But in general only good looking guys will be approached in public. I've seen it happen to good looking guys but never to an ugly one
ive literally never seen anyone be cold approached in public besides my mom

I've seen it happen twice tbh

Pretty sure they didn't know each other before
im with xit, ive literally never seen anyone be cold approached not even a woman
maybe im too much of a basement dweller tbqh ngl tbh

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Sub 0 iq thread

im with xit, ive literally never seen anyone be cold approached not even a woman
maybe im too much of a basement dweller tbqh ngl tbh
its extremly rare too be honest. i think the best way to get approached is (obvioudly) go out a lot in places where many girls are and be above psl 5.5 and not more than psl 7.

my chad mate also gets rarely approached eventho he face and height mogs me, yet i did before. might also be that im much more active than him social wise

its extremly rare too be honest. i think the best way to get approached is (obvioudly) go out a lot in places where many girls are and be above psl 5.5 and not more than psl 7.

my chad mate also gets rarely approached eventho he face and height mogs me, yet i did before. might also be that im much more active than him social wise
wrong if you are above psl 7 you will have hoardes of women taking pictures and treating you like celebrity when you leave the house even if they are with there boyfriends

wrong if you are above psl 7 you will have hoardes of women taking pictures and treating you like celebrity when you leave the house even if they are with there boyfriends
hmm hard to know cuz im not psl 7 nor anyone i really know 😂.

And if you dont get approached you‘re handsome

Caged hard OP, thx

cope
then i am supergod ubermenschen 10.00/10.00 with 10inch cock blue eyed white hero of virtue slaying jews left and right