"women aren't attracted to pretty boys bro, they want masculine gymcels"

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
yet every single time i see a white young stacy on ig she's with a white, young, tall (not super tall necessarily, but at least 5'11) pretty boy and not with a 30yo gymcel "alpha" male who buys richard cooper books, how strange right?

"muh pretty boys can't get ons, only ltr" this is the dumbest shit i've ever read, pretty boys slay like crazy on tinder

"muh only girls like pretty boys, grown women like masculine men" are you fucking retarded? ok women 25yo and above like masculine men more and? I wanna attract ~19 year olds not 30 year olds, just like every straight man

"muh pretty boys don't get respected by other men" this must be the biggest cope. I wouldn't give a shit as long as I had a stacy gf, but it's not even true. being with a wildly attractive gf also gets you male respect, and it's not like you need to be a roided super muscular masculinity coper to get male respect, the avg guy is overweight lol. if you have pretty boy potential, go to the gym, put on some muscle and then drop to 10-12% body fat, so you're lean but not skinny

in today's dating market, being a 21-25yo 6'2 190lbs lean stylemaxxed pretty boy is ideal to attract the most attractive women (17-20yo, white stacies), JFL at you if you think it's better to wait until 30-35 to attract young women

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, Xangsane and GymCelNeckPill
are you tails? Stop with this sad straw man bro it's getting old nobody here or in real life thinks some balding manlet ogre is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, justinzayn, Schönling and 15 others
masc body, pretty boy face
its easy achiavable with training natty without roids for 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, litaz, Deleted member 21796 and 3 others
a balance between pretty boy and masc is ideal for best appeal

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Erik-Hexum, overtier1011 and 8 others
No one thinks that, but if you're ugly becoming a masculine roidcell is the best you can do

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and alphamaxxxx
Women aren't attracted to one thing + shut the fck up already with this tired shit

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, overtier1011, Deleted member 2268 and 2 others
No one thinks that
many red pill copers do
but if you're ugly becoming a masculine roidcell is the best you can do
I agree, if you're ugly and at least avg height that's your best bet without a doubt. just know that a pretty boy will mog you for attracting young women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25039
if you are above 25, you can't be a "prettyboy" dumbass, its clear that you are OLD and LAME, so best you can do is to RTT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
if you are above 25, you can't be a "prettyboy" dumbass, its clear that you are OLD and LAME, so best you can do is to RTT
I'm 20

masc body, pretty boy face
its easy achiavable with training natty without roids for 2 years.
no, maestehthic mogs, optimal dimorphsim withour looking giga ogre

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Hero of the Imperium and Xangsane
yet every single time i see a white young stacy on ig she's with a white, young, tall (not super tall necessarily, but at least 5'11) pretty boy and not with a 30yo gymcel "alpha" male who buys richard cooper books, how strange right?

"muh pretty boys can't get ons, only ltr" this is the dumbest shit i've ever read, pretty boys slay like crazy on tinder

"muh only girls like pretty boys, grown women like masculine men" are you fucking retarded? ok women 25yo and above like masculine men more and? I wanna attract ~19 year olds not 30 year olds, just like every straight man

"muh pretty boys don't get respected by other men" this must be the biggest cope. I wouldn't give a shit as long as I had a stacy gf, but it's not even true. being with a wildly attractive gf also gets you male respect, and it's not like you need to be a roided super muscular masculinity coper to get male respect, the avg guy is overweight lol. if you have pretty boy potential, go to the gym, put on some muscle and then drop to 10-12% body fat, so you're lean but not skinny

in today's dating market, being a 21-25yo 6'2 190lbs lean stylemaxxed pretty boy is ideal to attract the most attractive women (17-20yo, white stacies), JFL at you if you think it's better to wait until 30-35 to attract young women
🤡

Hi Tails.

water thread

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Sorry I don't like unseasoned boiled chicken breasts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Muh muh muh. But I attract 30 year olds and I'm young :feelsrope:

Are u muscular? Are u masc?
In my opinion u re gay or incel, even both

Masc Gymmaxxed men get the most beautiful and submissive women. PERIOD
Also being a sad lean prettyboy get 0 respect from other men.

If u want 16-20 yo girls...maybe go for prettyboy look
For 22-death...stfu and admire masc muscular mfkers