Women cope with height

Been saying this for a while. I don't deny the height pill, but I'm 90% sure women say shit like "6'3 minimum", "6'5 is ideal", "1 foot of difference minimum", "6'7 is perfect" etc. because it's considered trendy and something an NT woman is supposed to do. Also probably because they see it as "rebellious" and "empowered", a "haha fuck you men, how do you like it when we make the rules instead of you?" thing to do. Ideal in the US according to multiple studies is 2-4 inches above average, with anything above experiencing a significant drop in appeal.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
That is bs, ive been bullied being short

You've been bullied for being short and not GL. I'm 5ft 5" and nobody bullies me. I have noticed less respect from men compared to my 6ft+ friends, but I'm skinny as fuck whereas they're pretty well built so that could also contribute to the difference in respect.

Last edited:
  • +1
You've been bullied for being short and not GL. I'm 5ft 5" and nobody bullies me. I have noticed less respect from men compared to my 6ft+ friends, but I'm skinny as fuck whereas they're pretty well built.
What country do you live in

Tall guys get approached from girls they literally have to do no work whatsoever
Height > face

Last edited:
  • +1
Tall guys get approached from girls they literally have to do no work whatsoever
Height > face

Yeah like this dude on Reddit who is 6’5 I’m sure he gets approached by Stacys every day

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and the next o'pry
Women cant tell the difference between 5’10 and 6ft

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and LooksThinker
Women cant tell the difference between 5'5 and 6ft

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Height > face
Coping with Tall Height and Ugly Face. Never saw women aproached Tall Normies. Cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Snake.0359

Last edited:
You don’t go outside. Shut up
Man I go to work every day, go to gym and go with my friends. The one who doesn't leave his basement is you Retarded Faggot who is Invisible to all Womens. When there will be Another Moment in the Streets when women will Ghost you Just Remember me😉😉😁😁.
Also remember all time in your life if 5'9 guy like him
would end up somehow somehere with your Girl or Wife he'll steal her no Matter What, Brutal. Cope

• +1
Man I go to work every day, go to gym and go with my friends. The one who doesn't leave his basement is you Retarded Faggot who is Invisible to all Womens. When there will be Another Moment in the Streets when women will Ghost you Just Remember me😉😉😁😁.
Also remember all time in your life if 5'9 guy like himView attachment 2818461 would end up somehow somehere with your Girl or Wife he'll steal her no Matter What, Brutal. Cope
Another day another raging manlet screaming into the ether
I am manlet myself and have witnessed shrek faced tall guys with girls

• JFL
  • +1
How much men care about a women's height is how much women care about men's height. Let's be realistic 5-6 inches height difference is enough for most women so if you are 5'9 you can get with 5'4 and under chicks no problem if your face is on point.
I know 5’4 girls that are dating 5’7 dudes in highschool, maybe in college it’s different tho

• +1
Another day another raging manlet screaming into the ether
I am manlet myself and have witnessed shrek faced tall guys with girls
I'm 6'2 who wears occasionally 1-1.5 lifts. So Cope. Know personally many tall incels who are 6'5 6'7 who has no luck with women, they are incels, were bullied in school, every girl rejected them in school. So Cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and autistic_tendencies
I'm 6'2 who wears occasionally 1-1.5 lifts. So Cope. Know personally many tall incels who are 6'5 6'7 who has no luck with women, they are incels, were bullied in school, every girl rejected them in school. So Cope
Tall incels are just lazy and aren’t trying hard enough

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
  • +1
  • +1
Saw even girls told teachers, principles, their parents that these guys Harassing them
They are autistcels you can’t just do that as a sub chad

• +1
They are autistcels you can’t just do that as a sub chad
Again you self liying Delude Yourself. They were average NT and average looking, not fat, not ugly. Average IQ average studying. Saw Low IQ Guy Possibly Austistic who was Shorter than them and pulled girls like Crazy in School and as I know Still pulls at the age of 25.So Many Autists in this Forum believe that Height will give them girls JFL. Face>>>>>>>>>>Height will bet even my life on it. C.O.P.E.

• JFL
  • +1
Again you self liying Delude Yourself. They were average NT and average looking, not fat, not ugly. Average IQ average studying. Saw Low IQ Guy Possibly Austistic who was Shorter than them and pulled girls like Crazy in School and as I know Still pulls at the age of 25.So Many Autists in this Forum believe that Height will give them girls JFL. Face>>>>>>>>>>Height will bet even my life on it. C.O.P.E.
B807F101 C862 4E98 8878 A38A1747AF45
36CCE3C1 4D9C 46B0 8D3C 8F3BACD5086E

• JFL
Reactions: Snake.0359
Meanwhile Girls Cover their Walls with Posters of this people:
View attachment 2818487View attachment 2818489View attachment 2818490View attachment 2818491
But They Never cover with them:
View attachment 2818492View attachment 2818493

Meanwhile:
View attachment 2818495
That Guy received many love letters, got visited in court and jail, But they Guy on Right side is No Name which is Invisible. There are many tall guys in Jail but why they don't recive love Letters?
End Of Discussion. Cope

• JFL
First message isn't saying bad word. Second woman is Delusional cause this Two women are Probably Tall.

View attachment 2818558 Taylor Lauthner and his ex girlfriend Taylor Swift
Question
Would you trade your height tomorrow for life of a 5”5 man
Exactly .
So shut the fuck up fag

• +1
Question
Would you give to your height tomorrow for life of a 5”5 man
Exactly .
So shut the fuck up fag
If your Height is Considered Average in your Country you gonna be ok with Good Face. Height is just Multiplier, If you are tall you'll get 1-1.5 point, if you below average it's -1-2(However still depends if the person is extremelly short it's probably more that 1-2 points)

• +1
If your Height is Considered Average in your Country you gonna be ok with Good Face. Height is just Multiplier, If you are tall you'll get 1-1.5 point, if you below average it's -1-2(However still depends if the person is extremelly short it's probably more that 1-2 points)
Now height matters suddenly wow bro you’re all over the place
Fucking schizo

• +1
Now height matters suddenly wow bro you’re all over the place
Fucking schizo
I meant that the way you overexagerate it, it's Cope. By being just Average height you'll be fine.
Invest more in your Face and mogg everybody

• JFL
  • +1