Women don't even like funny guys.

Rainman988

Rainman988

Silver
When you ask a girl what she likes, they almost always say a sense of humour, but when you look at the niggas she dates they ain't even funny. I saw some study that said a sense of humour is the most attractive trait of a man. That is just not true, when has a women ever dated a jester just cause he could make her laugh.

I knew a very funny fat guy, he was popular but never had a girlfriend. This is even why most comedians are ugly, they think jester maxxing will save them from inceldom.

Trevor Noah actually gave a pretty black pilled statement, that funny guys get to hang out with the cool guys and their girlfriends but never become the cool guys or get girlfriends.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, risque_dew, Mewton and 15 others
Foids think attractive guys are funny. They dont think funny guys are attractive, its the opposite but they lie to us.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: risque_dew, stamaster21, Mewton and 15 others
water = wet. foids will laugh at anything chad says.

incel composes a comedic masterpiece worthy of aristophanes, fails to make anybody laugh and humiliates himself, chad splurts something retarded and everybody laughs with him.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, subhuman incel, Lolcel and 6 others
legit

• +1
Reactions: gamma
"I like funny guys tee hee"
Fat funny guy: cracks a really funny joke
"Um he's too out there and soooo creepy tee hee"
Chad: 2+2=4-3 quick maths
"omggg he's so funny tee hee"

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Rainman988
"I like funny guys tee hee"
Fat funny guy: cracks a really funny joke
"Um he's too out there and soooo creepy tee hee"
Chad: 2+2=4-3 quick maths
"omggg he's so funny tee hee"
wtf, such a fking specific example. There was this kid in my school 'prettyboy', not chad (manlet as well) but kind of resembled chico, no more than 4.5-5psl) when he said that exact same shit 2+2=4-1=3 quick maths almost all the girls in the fking class were laughing and smiling with him.

Then when my friend said it (in another class with girls of similar personality) (3.5psl, low trust face), they had zero fking reaction to it. No one even acknowledged that my friend even said anything at all, jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and GripMaxxing
After years of learning about the Blackpill and Female Nature,I can break everything single thing down into just this one statement

"Women have high sex drive for good looking men only"

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and ShowerMaxxing
True tbh.
I know 2 chads.
One of them isn't funny but he does have a sense of humour, but the other chad who kills the personality cope is some German dude who is like a boring robot with zero charisma and he just slays the hottest girls

Professional comic Norm McDonald discovered that too. Girls used to say he was weird rather than funny despite doing it 4 a living now.
3:50

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stamaster21, Lolcel and Deleted member 756
8656.jpg

:p
Mods hes doing it again
BAD22047 99D5 4AA9 B219 0C45744FAD97

Indeed, they want an abusive chad.
Even if they laugh because they think you're attractive it means you're losing your authority over them.

Humor is a Forward Tunneling Agent created by the proto fleshlings following failed Attempts to stop emeraldization and ego death in The population.

so you shouldn't care anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988
No Mr.bean is a sex icon.
I overheard som covos by a group of prime blonde jb's and they kept talking about how they fantasised about Mr.bean and wanted to be gangbanged by Charlie Chaplin

chads are naturally funnier. less inhibition, less willingness to self censor to impress normies

try hard "comedians" spend hours, weeks, months, years painstakingly coming up with something that they think will be pleasing to the largest amount of people.

this is why stand up comedy is insufferable.

When you ask a girl what she likes, they almost always say a sense of humour, but when you look at the niggas she dates they ain't even funny. I saw some study that said a sense of humour is the most attractive trait of a man. That is just not true, when has a women ever dated a jester just cause he could make her laugh.

I knew a very funny fat guy, he was popular but never had a girlfriend. This is even why most comedians are ugly, they think jester maxxing will save them from inceldom.

Trevor Noah actually gave a pretty black pilled statement, that funny guys get to hang out with the cool guys and their girlfriends but never become the cool guys or get girlfriends.
FD5342E7 2525 4424 A7CA 79414A3DEAF3

Foids will say he is funny and charming even if nigger dont believe