Women don't go to clubs to meet guys anymore

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Something I've noticed compared to when I was younger is women in clubs are increasingly just staying in their little circle of female friends with no desire to mingle with the men there. It has to be because of dating apps. From a female perspective why the fuk would she want to get approached by drunk average looking guys when she has countless men to choose from through just a few clicks on her phone. The club is just a place for her to get attention from desperate males who feed her ego and have a "girls night out". In the past if a woman wanted sex or a boyfriend she HAD to go out and mingle with men she didn't know. Those days are long gone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 28864 and 10 others
Off topic but your head looks like a thumb. Change the hairstyle asap.

IMG 1231

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 27857 and 6 others
Something I've noticed compared to when I was younger is women in clubs are increasingly just staying in their little circle of female friends with no desire to mingle with the men there. It has to be because of dating apps. From a female perspective why the fuk would she want to get approached by drunk average looking guys when she has countless men to choose from through just a few clicks on her phone. The club is just a place for her to get attention from desperate males who feed her ego and have a "girls night out". In the past if a woman wanted sex or a boyfriend she HAD to go out and mingle with men she didn't know. Those days are long gone.
Well shoot. How old are you?

Guess your nightout didn’t go too well buddy :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao
You're too old to go clubbing
Most successful people give up clubbing by their early thirties women have to look at that cut and acknowledge you're likely a bum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 27857, BoneDensity and 2 others
It's definitely possible to meet and hook up with women by going out.

You're too old to go clubbing
Most successful people give up clubbing by their early thirties women have to look at that cut and acknowledge you're likely a bum

Yeah clubbing is a bit cringe past 30 if you're looking to pull... You have to be very young passing before it works

Post 30 bars and less intense environments are a lot better I've been told

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Yeah clubbing is a bit cringe past 30 if you're looking to pull... You have to be very young passing before it works

Yeah I was gonna say bars are much more acceptable for that age.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 22623
change the cut bro

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
most people go to the club in a group and then only interact with the people in their group here, it's extremely cringe.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 27857 and Vain786
most people go to the club in a group and then only interact with the people in their group here, it's extremely cringe.
where? i think all eu is like that

only if ur ugly

post 30 + chad goes clubbing? cool mogger