"Women have nothing but their holes" is a bullshit Redpill/MGTOW cope

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The redpiller/MGTOW and even blackpiller types like to comfort themselves with the 'women can't do no anything right' trope, and I also subscribed to it for some time.

But frankly this is just utter bullshit and a cope.

I've worked with technically competent women and artists. The idea that women can't write, program, create art etc this is all bullshit. I've seen women who can draw/animate better than 90% of men.

Even the meme about women being more immature than males isn't even entirely true when you consider all the males that stopped going to school once they realized it wouldn't get them pussy (women meanwhile still go to school anyway).

The bitter reality is that most women simply don't need men for anything anymore. Especially once AI replaces most or all work.

The redpillers claiming men are inherently superior are just coping faggots that can't face the reality that they are, or are about to become, completely obsolete and useless.

Truth be told, I'm almost starting to wonder if women are just outright the superior gender and I'm not even kidding about this. I might even write another Blackpill Manifesto chapter dedicated to it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Looksmax Refugee, Deleted member 4946 and 64 others
a woman who has a man as her boyfriend is showing him great mercy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, Fear, TsarTsar444 and 13 others
women being conformists does not mean theyre the superior gender

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, stevielake, Deleted member 2832 and 13 others
Redpillers are the biggest losers. It's not surprising that they're all ugly and bloated to no end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, AspiringMogger, Yuya Moggershima and 13 others
>women are superior
Also women
>have followed the strongest and most powerful men in society for millenia, took many irrational decisions influenced by hormonal inbalances, proven to be the malleable gender that you can customize with ur own ideals and virtues in all civilizations, Literally always wants to be dominated whatever their social, economical or even ideological backgrounds, just suffer now because they end up with better places in society than men since they are almost always treated better and are taught since a young age to aim high by both their families and parents while young boys are taught to be sanitary workers and drop school fast.

Yep another retarded ass thread by mr squidward who refuses to jump while doing a backflip. Fkn pussy atleast dont post here feigning wisdom

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, KingCartierrr23, stevielake and 32 others
The redpiller/MGTOW and even blackpiller types like to comfort themselves with the 'women can't do no anything right' trope, and I also subscribed to it for some time.

I've worked with technically competent women and artists. The idea that women can't write, program, create art etc this is all bullshit. I've seen women who can draw/animate better than 90% of men.

Even the meme about women being more immature than males isn't even entirely true when you consider all the males that stopped going to school once they realized it wouldn't get them pussy (women meanwhile still go to school anyway).

The bitter reality is that most women simply don't need men for anything anymore. Especially once AI replaces most or all work.

The redpillers claiming men are inherently superior are just coping faggots that can't face the reality that they are, or are about to become, completely obsolete and useless.

Truth be told, I'm almost starting to wonder if women are just outright the superior gender and I'm not even kidding about this. I might even write another Blackpill Manifesto chapter dedicated to it.
Anicdotal experience

Men are in stem field women are in bullshit fields
Malee rules companies perform much better than femoids ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, gribsufer1, Aladin and 2 others
>women are superior
Also women
>have followed the strongest and most powerful men in society for millenia, took many irrational decisions influenced by hormonal inbalances, proven to be the malleable gender that you can customize with ur own ideals and virtues in all civilizations, Literally always wants to be dominated whatever their social, economical or even ideological backgrounds, just suffer now because they end up with better places in society than men since they are almost always treated better and are taught since a young age to aim high by both their families and parents while young boys are taught to be sanitary workers and drop school fast.

Yep another retarded ass thread by mr squidward who refuses to jump while doing a backflip. Fkn pussy atleast dont post here feigning wisdom

Then explain that why once free from patriarchy women are outperforming men in society. Universities are like 70% female nowadays. Women are outperforming men in every facet of modern day society.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AspiringMogger, TsarTsar444 and 12 others
Women are good at being average, men are good at either sucking horribly or being geniuses. It's the bell curve once again in action.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 3573, HarrierDuBois and 19 others
Then explain that why once free from patriarchy women are outperforming men in society. Universities are like 70% female nowadays. Women are outperforming men in every facet of modern day society.
No they're not. The best in pretty much all fields are still men. Women just like to sit indoors and study more. The academic environment suits women better and therefore the system produces a lot of competent, but mediocre female professionals.

I'm an academic working in an academic field. Sure, my experience might be rather subjective, but I have almost NEVER been impressed by female scholars in my field. All the biggest breakthroughs and discoveries are made by men.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 4946, Fear and 11 others
Everything is geared to put and give men the most disadvantages while giving women all the advantages (scholarships, opportunities etc) this shit is combined with the fact women are mostly accepted wherever they go, make friends easily, are never seen as predators, and live on tutorial mode in general.

it has nothing to do with muh ”we gave women the same rights as men and so now this means women are better because they’re outperforming men :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

literally go to any college campus and you’ll see the demonization of men, which is the reason men have stopped going to college (feminist takeover)

this shit is BY DESIGN

the elite want men to fail

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, stevielake, Canwefixit and 12 others

The outperform because they’ve got something to work for, most men have nothing in there lives worth living for, the same can not be said for women

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, AsGoodAsItGets, ManletBlackcel and 4 others
Read better :
"Are conditioned to aim high by both their teacher and parents"
You should be familiar with this shit u gook, women are prizes, goods that can be traded in this modern world. Would u want to have a shiny green jade that will bestow upon u great riches, or would u want it to be a shitty rock that no one wants.
This is what u dont understand incels, the meta shifted in favor of women since society shifted towards giving women everything. Why would u bet on ur son that will have literal jeff bezos and other jewish establishments against him when u can just treat ur girl as a princess and get a gta cheat code free money glitch tell me.
THere are many succesful men who are virgins and are ready to throw money at u for a pussy to fuck, while there is literally no way of climbing society as a male without connections.
THere are much more factors at play but just know this, men have one weakness, and that is women, never forget this.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Myth and MrGlutton
No they're not. The best in pretty much all fields are still men. Women just like to sit indoors and study more. The academic environment suits women better and therefore the system produces a lot of competent, but mediocre female professionals.

I'm an academic working in an academic field. Sure, my experience might be rather subjective, but I have almost NEVER been impressed by female scholars in my field. All the biggest breakthroughs and discoveries are made by men.

99% OF PEOPLE ARE AVERAGE.

How many men become PhD graduate levels researchers? Very few. Even if the top 0.0001% of men are successful most arent.

The average woman is outperforming the average man by a wide margin in society. They are happier, healthier, have closer family and friendship bonds, and have achieved unprecedented academic and career success in modern society. They mog men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Bushman, AsGoodAsItGets and 8 others
women so better because they have it easier jfl

Lol if you think women are better than men

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, AsGoodAsItGets, ManletBlackcel and 8 others
Read better :
"Are conditioned to aim high by both their teacher and parents"
You should be familiar with this shit u gook, women are prizes, goods that can be traded in this modern world. Would u want to have a shiny green jade that will bestow upon u great riches, or would u want it to be a shitty rock that no one wants.
This is what u dont understand incels, the meta shifted in favor of women since society shifted towards giving women everything. Why would u bet on ur son that will have literal jeff bezos and other jewish establishments against him when u can just treat ur girl as a princess and get a gta cheat code free money glitch tell me.
THere are many succesful men who are virgins and are ready to throw money at u for a pussy to fuck, while there is literally no way of climbing society as a male without connections.
THere are much more factors at play but just know this, men have one weakness, and that is women, never forget this.

When women have success = game is rigged in favor of them, the Jews made them succeed

When men have success = naturally genetically superior

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee, AspiringMogger, Bushman and 11 others
And for what majors?
Most of the majors for high paying jobs have disproportionate amounts of males. Literally 1-2 females in class. Speaking anecdotally from school, my advanced classes had like 1-2 women and those were usually ugly femcels from studycel background (aka ones who can't utilize their holes as much as the average becky)
Funnily enough, there was a study that proved that one of the biggest predictors of average IQ for a major was the male:female ratio

Now keep in mind that this is after several programs to encourage women to get into such fields etc. There were a lot of opportunities at my school only for women, uni scholarships only for women. And even after all of this, female earnings lag behind male earnings. Just look at the wage gap.

Also, the reason there is higher female education in college is that barring minimum wage jobs/whoring themselves out, women need to go to college for decent paying work. They can't do blue collar work like men can.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Giorgio, ManletBlackcel and 4 others
But DO they REALLY outperform men?

A lot of men just do not want to go and study at the university. It does not mean women outperform them, it means the men just do not want to study...

I work in IT, and men are ALWAYS smarter than women. This is a RULE. Yes, sometimes there are VERY clever women, smarter than e.g. me and other male colleagues. But the average female in IT is dumber than the average male in IT. I do not see even closely how women outperform men.

In professions like engineering, medicine, science, etc. - all the professions that require responsibility and high IQ - men significantly dominate despite women having quotas. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Prince88, Clown Show and 6 others
99% OF PEOPLE ARE AVERAGE.

How many men become PhD graduate levels researchers? Very few. Even if the top 0.0001% of men are successful most arent.

The average woman is outperforming the average man by a wide margin in society. They are happier, healthier, have closer family and friendship bonds, and have achieved unprecedented academic and career success in modern society. They mog men.
"Modern society" is just a reflection of any society. The average woman has always, over the course of thousands of years, led a more safe and average life, while men tend to manifest both the highest levels of success and the lowest depths of failure. Men would lead nations, but they would also be cannon fodder in useless wars. What you call mogging is highly subjective, but sure, by your, quite feminine-sounding logic, yes, women are "mogging" and always have done so.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Giorgio, aspiringexcel and 8 others
And for what majors?
Most of the majors for high paying jobs have disproportionate amounts of males. Literally 1-2 females in class. Speaking anecdotally from school, my advanced classes had like 1-2 women and those were usually ugly femcels from studycel background (aka ones who can't utilize their holes as much as the average becky)
Funnily enough, there was a study that proved that one of the biggest predictors of average IQ for a major was the male:female ratio

View attachment 2248187

Now keep in mind that this is after several programs to encourage women to get into such fields etc. There were a lot of opportunities at my school only for women, uni scholarships only for women. And even after all of this, female earnings lag behind male earnings. Just look at the wage gap.

Also, the reason there is higher female education in college is that barring minimum wage jobs/whoring themselves out, women need to go to college for decent paying work. They can't do blue collar work like men can.

Biased data.

Firstly Women are more PEOPLE oriented and men are more THINGS oriented. That's why psych, education, nursing, and social work are dominated by women.

Second more women go to university than men, the ratio is like 70/30 or 60/40 depending on school. Even an average IQ girl goes to uni after highschool while an avg IQ guy rots at a wagie job, or maybe does some shitty menial labor job. This skews the data since only high IQ men go to uni, while all females with a pulse go to uni.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Xangsane
When women have success = game is rigged in favor of them, the Jews made them succeed

View attachment 2248190
Are you retarded ? First of all, there is no "game" stop with the condescending tone here im trying to make you learn basics of economical classes.
Its not about race, neither about gender it all comes down to economical weight in this society.
I'll say that again but dumber for u and ur shit attention span, heck ill even use some nerd geeky wow lingo :
Men = lvl 1 orc, mobs are lvl 25 minimum to kill, mens need to abuse glitch or get enough friends to kill mobs that gives xp
Men haaaaaaard to go lvl 2, haaard to go lvl 3 etc until lvl 100 big mafia boss orc.
If men not die, lvl 100 is in 50 years minimum
Now women orc, women orc lvl 1, women orc have no gear and less stat than orc men, but women have trump card = halo orc pussypass, women can call lvl 1 - 100 orc men to get carried in her group. Lvl 100 in 20 years instead of 50.
Now what fucking gender are u betting on, the man who has a death rate of 99 percent, that is friendless and constantly in competition, or the woman who can just acquire an education, become a secretary in a law firm as a contractor, seduce the lvl 100 orc boss ( which dad used a secret glitch 50 years ago that was patched) and secure her family's future.
Its not about the jews here, its about bottlenecks as a male, society HAS ALWAYS been made like this, hard for men so women could enjoy a lavish lifestyle.
So NO, I KNOW U WANT IT TO BE TRUE WITH UR CUCK FETISHES BUT WOMEN ARE NOT SUPERIOR TO MEN. THEY ARE THE CENTER OF THE SOCIETY AND WILL BE FOREVER TREATED LIKE SO, NOW GO WORK UR ASS OFF SO U CAN PROVE MY POINT U SHITTY SIMPS

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, DR. NICKGA and Myth
op never ceases to amaze us on how stupid he is

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, KING REIDYZ, Clown Show and 2 others
Biased data.

Firstly Women are more PEOPLE oriented and men are more THINGS oriented. That's why psych, education, nursing, and social work are dominated by women.

Second more women go to university than men, the ratio is like 70/30 or 60/40 depending on school. Even an average IQ girl goes to uni after highschool while an avg IQ guy rots at a wagie job, or maybe does some shitty menial labor job. This skews the data since only high IQ men go to uni, while all females with a pulse go to uni.
You do realize that a lot of menial work pays very well? A lot of men want to be more practical and go train to become a plumber rather than spend years studying sociology or something else that will probably give little money or stability in return. Anyway, those menial, what you call "shitty", jobs are what keeps society running. You must be a woman with the way you're thinking.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Clown Show, Xangsane and 1 other person
while men tend to manifest both the highest levels of success and the lowest depths of failure.

How many men were kings and how many were Cannon fodder? Spoiler: 99.99% were Cannon fodder.

The average man fairs worse than the average women in all metrics of success in today's society. Whether it be loneliness, to life satisfaction, to amount of friendships, to suicide rate, women mog.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, ambiguous and horizontallytall
How many men were kings and how many were Cannon fodder? Spoiler: 99.99% were Cannon fodder.

The average man fairs worse than the average women in all metrics of success in today's society. Whether it be loneliness, to life satisfaction, to amount of friendships, to suicide rate, women mog.
If women have it well it's because men have given it to them. Just as a big ogre dude could dominate a smaller man, men could dominate 100% of all women if they so would choose. Isn't that actual mogging? But I disagree heavily with the blanket statement of men doing worse by all metrics of success. Anyway, I'd rather try to be the 0.001% of men remembered by history than all the women "mogging" today that will never be remembered.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
blud thinks he's @Jacob Hate with these paragraphs 💀💀💀

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
Are you retarded ? First of all, there is no "game" stop with the condescending tone here im trying to make you learn basics of economical classes.
Its not about race, neither about gender it all comes down to economical weight in this society.
I'll say that again but dumber for u and ur shit attention span, heck ill even use some nerd geeky wow lingo :
Men = lvl 1 orc, mobs are lvl 25 minimum to kill, mens need to abuse glitch or get enough friends to kill mobs that gives xp
Men haaaaaaard to go lvl 2, haaard to go lvl 3 etc until lvl 100 big mafia boss orc.
If men not die, lvl 100 is in 50 years minimum
Now women orc, women orc lvl 1, women orc have no gear and less stat than orc men, but women have trump card = halo orc pussypass, women can call lvl 1 - 100 orc men to get carried in her group. Lvl 100 in 20 years instead of 50.
Now what fucking gender are u betting on, the man who has a death rate of 99 percent, that is friendless and constantly in competition, or the woman who can just acquire an education, become a secretary in a law firm as a contractor, seduce the lvl 100 orc boss ( which dad used a secret glitch 50 years ago that was patched) and secure her family's future.
Its not about the jews here, its about bottlenecks as a male, society HAS ALWAYS been made like this, hard for men so women could enjoy a lavish lifestyle.
So NO, I KNOW U WANT IT TO BE TRUE WITH UR CUCK FETISHES BUT WOMEN ARE NOT SUPERIOR TO MEN. THEY ARE THE CENTER OF THE SOCIETY AND WILL BE FOREVER TREATED LIKE SO, NOW GO WORK UR ASS OFF SO U CAN PROVE MY POINT U SHITTY SIMPS

Nigga you are autistic as fuck. Your using World of Warcraft to describe human behavior.

It never began for you buddy boyo, your non-NT mind made it over from the start. It's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 16357
Women are good at being average, men are good at either sucking horribly or being geniuses. It's the bell curve once again in action.
This is it, top 1% of men run this world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Water to anyone who goes outside but I’m glad someone said it to forum dwellers @fogdart

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, fogdart, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Biased data.

I agree, but most of those jobs do not require as much intelligence. Well, education can, but when it does, it's usually higher level which is dominated by men
second more women go to university than men, the ratio is like 70/30. Even an average IQ girl goes to uni after highschool while an avg IQ guy rots at a wagie job, or maybe does some shitty menial labor job. This skews the data since only high IQ men go to uni.
Again you didn't address the reason why. Women HAVE to go to college if they don't want to work as a waitress or stripper. Men can still enter blue collar work. Not to mention the countless programs that literally benefit women, and still the wage gap persists. Also, STEM fields are still extremely male dominated. Even if only the high IQ men enter university, that alone doesn't cause fucking 90% of the engineering majors to be male lmao. The ratio isn't even 70/30 overall btw, that's absurd. It's slightly less than 60/40. You're also forgetting that men still outperform women in career.

Anyway, this is legitimate. Literally statistically proven.
There are more men at either end of the bell curve IQ wise compared to women.
There are far more male losers (female equivalents of forums like these have far more members) but pretty much everybody doing anything of note is male. Science, tech, any field that requires significant talent is dominated by men. Men are the ones who rule the world.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Myth and Guba
Again you didn't address the reason why. Women HAVE to go to college if they don't want to work as a waitress or stripper. Men can still enter blue collar work. Not to mention the countless programs that literally benefit women, and still the wage gap persists. Also, STEM fields are still extremely male dominated. Even if only the high IQ men enter university, that alone doesn't cause fucking 90% of the engineering majors to be male lmao. The ratio isn't even 70/30 overall btw, that's absurd. It's slightly less than 60/40. You're also forgetting that men still outperform women in career

Blue collar work is shit.

There's a reason rich countries like Saudi Arabia delegate all manual labor to pajeets from India.

No upper-class person wants to do that shit, avg women are smart and study for comfy desk jobs in air conditioned offices. They don't do slave grunt work.

Avg IQ men slave away and break their body doing brutal manual labor. Also men have higher rates of loneliness and depression, women are doing great despite white mgtow copers say.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, AsGoodAsItGets, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
Blue collar work is shit.

There's a reason rich countries like Saudi Arabia delegate all manual labor to pajeets from India.

No upper-class person wants to do that shit, avg women are smart and study for comfy desk jobs in air conditioned offices. They don't do slave grunt work.

Avg IQ men slave away and break their body doing brutal manual labor.
Lol just ignore 90% of my points because you know you're wrong theory

Men still out earn women lol. Most of these desk jobs have more men than women too btw. Nurses have pretty shitty jobs and so do most teachers, which are the female dominated careers

Women are smarter than men in one way, yeah, but not really the one you're saying. Ironically despite what people say, women are less truly emotional. They're better at managing relationships so they know how to leech off of a guy while doing nothing themselves. Of course women mog men because they get to sit at home all day watching tv while men wageslave. And these days divisions of house labor is becoming less too. But when it comes to actual competence with performance? Men are better undeniably.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, AsGoodAsItGets and Myth
Lol just ignore 90% of my points because you know you're wrong theory

Men still out earn women lol. Most of these desk jobs have more men than women too btw. Nurses have pretty shitty jobs and so do most teachers, which are the female dominated careers

Women are smarter than men in one way, yeah, but not really the one you're saying. Ironically despite what people say, women are less truly emotional. They're better at managing relationships so they know how to leech off of a guy while doing nothing themselves. Of course women mog men because they get to sit at home all day watching tv while men wageslave. And these days divisions of house labor is becoming less too. But when it comes to actual competence with performance? Men are better undeniably.

Idk sounds like cope. Do you really think the average man is happier and more content than the average woman in 2023?

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
THIS.

And consider this: Women go to university at higher rates of men despite being under absolutely no sexual pressure to do so. They do not need education or wealth or attract males. Yet they still CHOOSE to do it.

What this shows us, is that the meme about men being more 'driven' than females is utter bullshit. Men only go to school because they want money to attract women. Once they realized this doesn't work anymore (because now women only care about looks) they just stopped giving a shit. 'Male drive' is actually just male libido. Most men don't actually a fuck about their jobs, have no actual passion for anything, just drink and fuck etc. Bottom of the barrel scum basically.

Everything is geared to put and give men the most disadvantages while giving women all the advantages (scholarships, opportunities etc) this shit is combined with the fact women are mostly accepted wherever they go, make friends easily, are never seen as predators, and live on tutorial mode in general.

it has nothing to do with muh ”we gave women the same rights as men and so now this means women are better because they’re outperforming men :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

literally go to any college campus and you’ll see the demonization of men, which is the reason men have stopped going to college (feminist takeover)

this shit is BY DESIGN

the elite want men to fail
This is coping bullshit.

But DO they REALLY outperform men?

A lot of men just do not want to go and study at the university. It does not mean women outperform them, it means the men just do not want to study...

I work in IT, and men are ALWAYS smarter than women. This is a RULE. Yes, sometimes there are VERY clever women, smarter than e.g. me and other male colleagues. But the average female in IT is dumber than the average male in IT. I do not see even closely how women outperform men.

In professions like engineering, medicine, science, etc. - all the professions that require responsibility and high IQ - men significantly dominate despite women having quotas. :feelsrope:
The smartest 1% of men are probably smarter than the smartest 1% of women. This is literally not relevant for 90% of males.

View attachment 2248190
Alt-right ideaology is hypocritical bullshit tbh.

The hilarious thing is that the Jew meme actually represents a giant paradox in their belief system. On one hand, they believe the superior naturally rise to the top by themselves, yet they also say Jews run everything because they're cheaters jfl.

This means that either:

1. Jews are the master race (nazicels on suicide watch)
2. Meritocracy is a myth (right-wingcels on suicide watch)

They're full of shit either way.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Artemis, ambiguous, latincell95 and 1 other person
What this shows us, is that the meme about men being more 'driven' than females is utter bullshit. Men only go to school because they want money to attract women. Once they realized this doesn't work anymore (because now women only care about looks) they just stopped giving a shit. 'Male drive' is actually just male libido. Most men don't actually a fuck about their jobs, have no actual passion for anything, just drink and fuck etc. Bottom of the barrel scum basically.

High IQ observation. I've noticed most men don't have drives or hobbies or close friends. 90% of guys just want to stay inside and play video games and drink or smoke weed.

Women meanwhile are going out with friends, go to restaurants regularly with their group, go to social functions, have good connections with their parents, travelling to different countries, etc. Most women are highly driven and want to do shit, they have goals, hobbies, and dreams outside sex. Meanwhile most men just want sex and videogames and maybe watching some sports once in a while. They don't put effort in socializing or having friends and going out.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, autistic_tendencies, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
High IQ observation. I've noticed most men don't have drives or hobbies or close friends. 90% of guys just want to stay inside and play video games and drink or smoke weed.

Women meanwhile are going out with friends, go to restaurants regularly with their group, go to social functions, have good connections with their parents, travelling to different countries, etc. Most women are highly driven and want to do shit, they have goals, hobbies, and dreams outside sex. Meanwhile most men just want sex and videogames and maybe watching some sports once in a while. They don't put effort in socializing or having friends and going out.
This makes me wonder if more feminine behavior actually represents some higher form of evolution or something. Like, look at the world and compare the least masculine civilizations (East-Asia) to the most masculine (Southern-Africa). Just lol.

I'm writing the final chapter for the blackpill manifesto btw. Should be ready several hours from now or sometime tomorrow at the latest. It will be dedicated to this very topic.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 28610 and 8 others
Idk sounds like cope. Do you really think the average man is happier and more content than the average woman in 2023?
This is the basis of blackpill. Why do you think an idea like hypergamy even exists?

If you look at two alternatives, one where a society has 10 men and 1 woman, vs 1 with 1 men and 10 women, you know which is better for reproduction and repopulation. Hypergamy was worse in history btw. In the past 17 women reproduced for every one man.
This is why things have always been how they have been. In the past, men went out to hunt or fight wars, while women stayed at home. Most of us died and lived shit lives.
That's always been how society was. Women were dominated by men, but men were the ones who put themselves in danger and lived difficult lives. The one major difficulty for women has always been that any man can overpower them and do whatever they want to them. And that's basically how the union of marriage was formed, men got better access to be able to pass on their genes (since in the past women would have only done it with the top quality of men), and women got comfort and safety. In the modern day obviously it doesn't apply much anymore.

The division has always been that the top percent of men have the best lives, women all around tend to live comfortable and easy lives, average men live shit lives, and bottom percent of men live through hell.
Bit of an essay but I agree that women live better lives than men, always have (if you look at comfort at least), and are currently happier and more fulfilled. I mean being a woman you have an advantage over men in terms of life quality with the only exception being that any man can overpower you but if you're careful and have a gun that's negated.

1. Jews are the master race (nazicels on suicide watch)
Jews are the master race. A disproportionate amount of people in every successful field were jewish. The biggest geniuses of the 20th century were jewish. If you're a race realist you will accept that the jews are the master race.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Artemis, OutTheAbyss and 1 other person
You're right about your observations on women. They can mostly do a lot of the things men can with pure task management and problem solving.

This is because they are HUMAN. It's a HUMAN trait to be able to intelligently solve problems.

You are literally just talking about the office place. Women are higher in agreeableness and will get their head down and solve a problem in the office if a supervisor tells them to. They're obedient by nature.

Most men in contrast like myself, have ADHD and are literally not mentally suitable for the office environment. We can problem solve but most men are literally mentally built to be soldiers not cuck officedwellers.

Women and men have different roles.

The MGTOW movement might be composed of retards but the basic idea of avoiding feminist masculine entitled women is 100% the truth. Men should not even bother with the average modern woman.

You have accurate representations of reality but you're ALWAYS negative and pessimistic which tells me you have an inner weakness and quite frankly you're a fucking pussy. That's my problem with you. It's not even an issue of "the facts" it's that you aren't even on a caveman level IQ willing to just "be optimistic" about reality.

You have a proclivity to be negative which is a bitch boy trait. That's what I don't like. That's why you're the problem.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ManletBlackcel, Clown Show and 2 others
Nigga you are autistic as fuck. Your using World of Warcraft to describe human behavior.

It never began for you buddy boyo, your non-NT mind made it over from the start. It's over.

View attachment 2248226
Tbh using videogame ideas allows him to make way more elaborate models of stuff than just arguing "women better" "no no MEN better". Most questions on PSL remain unanswered because people don't have the terminology to clarify the inner structure of the questions (e.g. face vs height debate).

No different than a feminist saying she don’t need a man both coping both need each other wise god wouldn’t create both lol

And for what majors?

View attachment 2248187

This data happens because of:
Redditfag proved it here:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
This data happens because of:

Redditfag proved it here:

Anyway, this is legitimate. Literally statistically proven.
There are more men at either end of the bell curve IQ wise compared to women.
There are far more male losers (female equivalents of forums like these have far more members) but pretty much everybody doing anything of note is male. Science, tech, any field that requires significant talent is dominated by men. Men are the ones who rule the world.
This is the basis of blackpill. Why do you think an idea like hypergamy even exists?

If you look at two alternatives, one where a society has 10 men and 1 woman, vs 1 with 1 men and 10 women, you know which is better for reproduction and repopulation. Hypergamy was worse in history btw. In the past 17 women reproduced for every one man.
This is why things have always been how they have been. In the past, men went out to hunt or fight wars, while women stayed at home. Most of us died and lived shit lives.
That's always been how society was. Women were dominated by men, but men were the ones who put themselves in danger and lived difficult lives. The one major difficulty for women has always been that any man can overpower them and do whatever they want to them. And that's basically how the union of marriage was formed, men got better access to be able to pass on their genes (since in the past women would have only done it with the top quality of men), and women got comfort and safety. In the modern day obviously it doesn't apply much anymore.

The division has always been that the top percent of men have the best lives, women all around tend to live comfortable and easy lives, average men live shit lives, and bottom percent of men live through hell.
Bit of an essay but I agree that women live better lives than men, always have (if you look at comfort at least), and are currently happier and more fulfilled. I mean being a woman you have an advantage over men in terms of life quality with the only exception being that any man can overpower you but if you're careful and have a gun that's negated.

Jews are the master race. A disproportionate amount of people in every successful field were jewish. The biggest geniuses of the 20th century were jewish. If you're a race realist you will accept that the jews are the master race.
Pretty much the conclusion of this thread imo. The average woman lifemogs the average man but the men on top live the prime existence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
Are you joking?

• JFL
This makes me wonder if more feminine behavior actually represents some higher form of evolution or something. Like, look at the world and compare the least masculine civilizations (East-Asia) to the most masculine (Southern-Africa). Just lol.

I'm writing the final chapter for the blackpill manifesto btw. Should be ready several hours from now or sometime tomorrow at the latest. It will be dedicated to this very topic.

Yes feminine behavior mogs.

Guys who are feminine are happier. An oofy doofy normie guy who's a stay at home dad playing with his kids while his doctor wife makes the money is way happier than the oil rig worker doing 80 hour weeks.

Also, Manifesto? Nigga are you going ER?

Men still out earn women lol.
It's because men have to.

Ugly men have to prove their "worth" to the women to get noticed. And it's also for self-validation purpose, what else can an ugly incel cope beside trying to win the rat race?

Women, on the other hand, dont need to prove their worth to men by making money. Women just need to wear makeup and dance around. And similarly, women dont need to make a lot of money for self-validation.

a pretty dumb take
Again your trying to prove superiority by using just world hypothesis
"X is doing better because x work better in level"
What next Billionaires are self made?

And your claims is not backed up either way so what can be said about this

• +1
Men dominate at the top in Ib most of the women that get in are retards lol

If all of this is true why don’t women stop talking about their boyfriends or husbands yet men barely even want to talk about theirs

• JFL
Cope tbh. Indians are also overrepresented in lots of fields yet they're the most sub-human race in existence. Nepotism and corruption is why these groups succeed.