"Women have nothing but their holes" is a bullshit Redpill/MGTOW cope

These are also blackpill talking points you retard.

Are blackpillers just depressed bluepillers who rot all day? Starting to think so. And all of this is true, women do not love you (unless you are a chad, and even chad is just a brag symbol for them), women are incapable of doing anything rational (they lie about rape, they get beat up by their own husbands, they do not have any intellect), females are basically useless past the age of 25
I swear this is true if men wore makeup we could MOG women once for all tbh
At this point just transmaxx, faggott

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Invented by a woman. Try again

Utter bullshit. 99.9999% of humanity throughout history, whether male or female, could not get an academic education. Women have always had "jobs". In many cultures women definitely owned property, and even if de jure the property would not be in their name, de facto they would be running things because the domestic sphere has always mainly belonged to women. Having said that, doubtful that most men have owned property either over the thousands of years. Women could buy things since they were often responsible for household affairs, including purchases. Can't believe people actually believe the feminist lies about women being oppressed. Women being different and performing different roles="oppression", apparently.

Women have been free to discover whatever they want for quite a few decades now and almost everything is still invented by men.
You are showing your ignorance. Women couldn't own properties. Vast majority of men didn't have access to education, just élite men, but even élite women were excluded from education

• So Sad
Reactions: The Grinch
Competent and intelligent women are all ugly or fat.

Stacies and HTB are dumb as fuck, the ones that aren't are unicorns with dozens of guys playing hunger games to have the privilege to date/marry her.

I've tried to look for one of these unicorns at no avail, the ones that were to closest to my ideal weren't into niggers like me. It's over.
The same goes for chads, chad can get laid as they please whereas Cuckerberg must work in his garage to become billionaire to marry pussy asiancel

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
You are showing your ignorance. Women couldn't own properties. Vast majority of men didn't have access to education, just élite men, but even élite women were excluded from education
😢

Cope tbh. Indians are also overrepresented in lots of fields yet they're the most sub-human race in existence. Nepotism and corruption is why these groups succeed.
no ita because theres 1 billion indians and way more of the smartest brahmins leave

i disagree with you, i see women as children, because they have the mindset i did as a kid , men a j
you guys are retarded
i saw a tiktok that a woman made 5000 in 1 day from guys who donated to her in a datingapp (or some app idk i forgot it was a app)
what i wanna say is woman have it easier, so they are happier. They have it wayyy andd wayyy more easier , a different life

there was a femenism woman who trannymaxxed to a men to prove a point about "men have it easy" she killed herself after that experiment

woman have it easier simple lol

And they are happy because they fuck with chads
she killed herswlf like 16 years after it was unrelated

Remeber this. Women have the rights they have today because MEN allow them 2. A gender cannot be superior to one that gives them freedom and can remove said freedom whenever they choose. Yes womens lives are raiser cos women like women and men are simps
and whites could nuke all of africa so they are they superior race? lol

Wars are caused by other men
Men didn't built society alone. Put 1000 men in an island and let see what there is after 100 years
Men don't dominate stem, in my university half of students are foids (engineer)
Source your sister? Lol
Reality is that both those feminists and mysoginists are a bunch of retards. Men and women need eachother
Nah. Women should be enslaved. All women are whores and degenerate primtive animals.

Half of them are getting sub 5s to do their homework for them. I legit used to run a HW business where I nearly made 1000$ last year, I was given access to their grades. Trust me half of them will drop out.

STEM, Politics, all career fields which require brain usage are dominated by men.

Nigga I go to med school while you go to some shit degree college. Im studying for shit that matters
Yeah half of those girl doctors are gonna be chads prostitute rather than save the average male. I cancelled an ortho appointment once becuz the ortho was a female. I instead went to a male one, as men are superior to women.

ALL WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS DEGENERATE WHORES WHO CAUSED THE COLLAPSE OF SOCIETY. GIVING THEM RIGHTS WILL LEAD TO THE COLLAPSE OF AMERICA MARK MY WORDS

my entire chain of command at my internship is 70% women jfl. These are women managing billion dollar deals too. Redpill copers are deluded

I routinely get careermogged by women at conferences

Truth be told, I'm almost starting to wonder if women are just outright the superior gender and I'm not even kidding about this. I might even write another Blackpill Manifesto chapter dedicated to it.
No such thing as the superior gender, both genders hve different strengths and weakness and complement each other

soy men gave women the rights they have.

Women on average have drastically lower sex drives and can thrive far better without sex for longer periods of
time than men can ,without becoming Neurotic.Moreover its like someone else in the comments said,all of the
comforts and privileges which women today enjoy were created and given to them by men.

swear people here will upvote anything as long as they see other users do it lol
This is absolute bullshit that needs to die.

Then why are 90% of erotica writers women? Why did 50 shades and Twilight become massive hits among women despite being utter shit? Why does it seem like sex/chad/romance/etc is all women seem to obsess about in regards to writing/fiction? Why do they use sex toys at much higher rates than males? Why do most women become sexually active sooner than men (including chad)?

Sorry, but this notion of women having a lower libido than males is just a yet another bluepiller normie cope. The reason the myth exists is that women don't want to fuck non-chads (90% of males) which can create the false appearance that women 'don't want' sex as much as men, when in reality, they wouldn't find fucking every day as long as it was chad.

Also, I've been incel basically my entire adult life (I'm in my 30s) and while I'm depressed af it wouldn't be accurate to say that I've 'lost it' or 'become neurotic'. I'm actually coping pretty well all things considered. Compare this to that feminist mentioned by someone earlier in the thread who decided to become a tranny and then basically killed herself once she realized how much tougher things are for men. I haven't killed myself and neither has most of this forum.

no ita because theres 1 billion indians and way more of the smartest brahmins leave
Cope Indians are frequently mocked for being incompetent it's just nepotism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Cope Indians are frequently mocked for being incompetent it's just nepotism.
no the indians at my school theyre all extremely high iq , cos its mostly the smart one that leave to go to the west

no the indians at my school theyre all extremely high iq , cos its mostly the smart one that leave to go to the west
You are bluepilled.

Indians are just brown Jews.

They can do average things but they are not creative/genius.
I only consume (unintentionally) content (film, ytb videos, books,...) made by a man

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
its well known for years that redpillers are coping hard. another thing i have notced is that good looking girls tend to be smarter because they dont need to worry about social/sex life that much, so its easy for them to focus on whatever goal they are having. meanwhile, a sexua frustrated incel man doesnt have this luxury.

the math doesn't lie. foids are inferior. i don't know what kinds of men you are exposed to, maybe the crew you hang around with is abysmal, but the average foids gets btfo by the average man in every metric. citing examples of high talent/ability wymxn doesn't change that fact any more than citing example of high iq blacks change the revelations of the iq bell curve

Are blackpillers just depressed bluepillers who rot all day? Starting to think so. And all of this is true, women do not love you (unless you are a chad, and even chad is just a brag symbol for them), women are incapable of doing anything rational (they lie about rape, they get beat up by their own husbands, they do not have any intellect), females are basically useless past the age of 25
yes yes and FUCK YES on the first one
90% of blackpillers are horrible people actually who want you to cry with them till 55 cause they get no bitches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261
OPs brain is what happens when so called “blackpillers” get 5 seconds of female attention

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker