"Women have nothing but their holes" is a bullshit Redpill/MGTOW cope

>women are superior
Also women
>have followed the strongest and most powerful men in society for millenia, took many irrational decisions influenced by hormonal inbalances, proven to be the malleable gender that you can customize with ur own ideals and virtues in all civilizations, Literally always wants to be dominated whatever their social, economical or even ideological backgrounds, just suffer now because they end up with better places in society than men since they are almost always treated better and are taught since a young age to aim high by both their families and parents while young boys are taught to be sanitary workers and drop school fast.

Yep another retarded ass thread by mr squidward who refuses to jump while doing a backflip. Fkn pussy atleast dont post here feigning wisdom
They just take advantage of those men, that's not proof they are incapable

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
This makes me wonder if more feminine behavior actually represents some higher form of evolution or something. Like, look at the world and compare the least masculine civilizations (East-Asia) to the most masculine (Southern-Africa). Just lol.

I'm writing the final chapter for the blackpill manifesto btw. Should be ready several hours from now or sometime tomorrow at the latest. It will be dedicated to this very topic.
Congrats you took the MatriachyPill. Women are the superior gender, men are just slaves.

And for what majors?
Most of the majors for high paying jobs have disproportionate amounts of males. Literally 1-2 females in class. Speaking anecdotally from school, my advanced classes had like 1-2 women and those were usually ugly femcels from studycel background (aka ones who can't utilize their holes as much as the average becky)
I bet you they were asian.

The redpiller/MGTOW and even blackpiller types like to comfort themselves with the 'women can't do no anything right' trope, and I also subscribed to it for some time.

But frankly this is just utter bullshit and a cope.

I've worked with technically competent women and artists. The idea that women can't write, program, create art etc this is all bullshit. I've seen women who can draw/animate better than 90% of men.

Even the meme about women being more immature than males isn't even entirely true when you consider all the males that stopped going to school once they realized it wouldn't get them pussy (women meanwhile still go to school anyway).

The bitter reality is that most women simply don't need men for anything anymore. Especially once AI replaces most or all work.

The redpillers claiming men are inherently superior are just coping faggots that can't face the reality that they are, or are about to become, completely obsolete and useless.

Truth be told, I'm almost starting to wonder if women are just outright the superior gender and I'm not even kidding about this. I might even write another Blackpill Manifesto chapter dedicated to it.
cope by writing some cuck thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, AsGoodAsItGets, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
Biased data.

Firstly Women are more PEOPLE oriented and men are more THINGS oriented. That's why psych, education, nursing, and social work are dominated by women.

Second more women go to university than men, the ratio is like 70/30 or 60/40 depending on school. Even an average IQ girl goes to uni after highschool while an avg IQ guy rots at a wagie job, or maybe does some shitty menial labor job. This skews the data since only high IQ men go to uni, while all females with a pulse go to uni.
I always wondered why even dumb foids want to go to uni.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I always wondered why even dumb foids want to go to uni.

Because women are smart. They are organized, intelligent, and driven, this is why they dominate men in every happiness and life satisfaction metric.

• +1
Reactions: ambiguous and GetShrekt
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Sprinkles
Then explain that why once free from patriarchy women are outperforming men in society. Universities are like 70% female nowadays. Women are outperforming men in every facet of modern day society.
Most males can't be arsed to do anything because of their shit lives so they just LDAR. As for the unis, most of the foids are studying humanities and etc. Here in my STEM uni, there are like 5 femcels in the whole uni.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, AsGoodAsItGets and Clown Show
High IQ observation. I've noticed most men don't have drives or hobbies or close friends. 90% of guys just want to stay inside and play video games and drink or smoke weed.

Women meanwhile are going out with friends, go to restaurants regularly with their group, go to social functions, have good connections with their parents, travelling to different countries, etc. Most women are highly driven and want to do shit, they have goals, hobbies, and dreams outside sex. Meanwhile most men just want sex and videogames and maybe watching some sports once in a while. They don't put effort in socializing or having friends and going out.
this is a minority of men lol, most men are normal,it sounds like your describing the bottom 20% of men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and UglyAsHell
It's just that we now live in a feminized society where foids have everything easier. So yeah they're more happy than most men.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Giorgio, Yliaster and 1 other person
Whoever liked this thread is a utter cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 21661 and 10 others
this is a minority of men lol, most men are normal,it sounds like your describing the bottom 20% of men

The average guy just wants to work, go home, play video games/watch TV, fuck his gf, eat, then sleep.

The average woman wants to go shopping, go out for coffee everyday, go to brunch with her friends, go to the park, go hiking to take some cool shots for Instagram, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, AsGoodAsItGets, Giorgio and 5 others
The average guy just wants to work, go home, play video games/watch TV, fuck his gf, eat, then sleep.

The average woman wants to go shopping, go out for coffee everyday, go to brunch with her friends, go to the park, go hiking to take some cool shots for Instagram, etc.
sounds like me but get rid of tv and replace gf with wank

Biased data.

Firstly Women are more PEOPLE oriented and men are more THINGS oriented. That's why psych, education, nursing, and social work are dominated by women.

Second more women go to university than men, the ratio is like 70/30 or 60/40 depending on school. Even an average IQ girl goes to uni after highschool while an avg IQ guy rots at a wagie job, or maybe does some shitty menial labor job. This skews the data since only high IQ men go to uni, while all females with a pulse go to uni.

Going to uni isn’t an achievement

• +1

Are those supposed to be goot activities
Retarded deathnik
Men want to go home because they do the real work
I've witnessed women trying to use their brain they are outsmarted by men 99% of times

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
sounds like me but get rid of tv and replace gf with wank

Yup men are simple.

"Keep his balls empty and his belly full" is a saying for a reason. To keep a guy satisfied a girl needs to just fuck him and know how to cook.

To keep a girl happy you have to take her on dates weekly, pay for every meal, take her shopping, write her love notes, listen to her emotions, buy her flowers, hear her problems, etc. If you don't do romantic shit like this she will resent you and leave. I've seen it happen to even Chads in relationships.

fucking moggers like @Arborist who is a blue eyed 6'3 white Chad got dumped by his African gf because he didn't listen to her problems. Imagine that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OutTheAbyss, brianxx, Sprinkles and 3 others
Yup men are simple.

"Keep his balls empty and his belly full" is a saying for a reason. To keep a guy satisfied a girl needs to just fuck him and know how to cook.

To keep a girl happy you have to take her on dates weekly, pay for every meal, take her shopping, write her love notes, listen to her emotions, buy her flowers, hear her problems, etc. If you don't do romantic shit like this she will resent you and leave. I've seen it happen to even Chads in relationships.

fucking moggers like @Arborist who is a blue eyed 6'3 white Chad got dumped by his African gf because he didn't listen to her problems. Imagine that.
It's because we live in unnatural pussified society. In the past, one quick slap over her face would promptly calm her down, so that a man can focus on his work and family without some neurotic bitch nagging him.

Also you are giga bluepilled cuck if you think that you need to do all of this to keep a foid, jfl...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, OutTheAbyss, p0lishsubhuman and 7 others
>women are superior
Also women
>have followed the strongest and most powerful men in society for millenia, took many irrational decisions influenced by hormonal inbalances, proven to be the malleable gender that you can customize with ur own ideals and virtues in all civilizations, Literally always wants to be dominated whatever their social, economical or even ideological backgrounds, just suffer now because they end up with better places in society than men since they are almost always treated better and are taught since a young age to aim high by both their families and parents while young boys are taught to be sanitary workers and drop school fast.

Yep another retarded ass thread by mr squidward who refuses to jump while doing a backflip. Fkn pussy atleast dont post here feigning wisdom
Which country do you live in where women are encouraged to aim higher and men are encouraged to drop out of school to become sanitary workers? Never heard this bullshit before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Water to anyone who goes outside but I’m glad someone said it to forum dwellers @fogdart
Red pill/MGTOW copium: "women can't love you" "women are incapable of doing anything rational" "women hit the wall after 30".

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell and whiteissuperior
Red pill/MGTOW copium: "women can't love you" "women are incapable of doing anything rational" "women hit the wall after 30".
those are mostly true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, AsGoodAsItGets, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
you guys are retarded
i saw a tiktok that a woman made 5000 in 1 day from guys who donated to her in a datingapp (or some app idk i forgot it was a app)
what i wanna say is woman have it easier, so they are happier. They have it wayyy andd wayyy more easier , a different life

there was a femenism woman who trannymaxxed to a men to prove a point about "men have it easy" she killed herself after that experiment

woman have it easier simple lol

And they are happy because they fuck with chads

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Roquefort
The redpiller/MGTOW and even blackpiller types like to comfort themselves with the 'women can't do no anything right' trope, and I also subscribed to it for some time.

I've worked with technically competent women and artists. The idea that women can't write, program, create art etc this is all bullshit. I've seen women who can draw/animate better than 90% of men.

Even the meme about women being more immature than males isn't even entirely true when you consider all the males that stopped going to school once they realized it wouldn't get them pussy (women meanwhile still go to school anyway).

The bitter reality is that most women simply don't need men for anything anymore. Especially once AI replaces most or all work.

The redpillers claiming men are inherently superior are just coping faggots that can't face the reality that they are, or are about to become, completely obsolete and useless.

Truth be told, I'm almost starting to wonder if women are just outright the superior gender and I'm not even kidding about this. I might even write another Blackpill Manifesto chapter dedicated to it.
Remeber this. Women have the rights they have today because MEN allow them 2. A gender cannot be superior to one that gives them freedom and can remove said freedom whenever they choose. Yes womens lives are raiser cos women like women and men are simps

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 23218, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others

Women on average have drastically lower sex drives and can thrive far better without sex for longer periods of
time than men can ,without becoming Neurotic.Moreover its like someone else in the comments said,all of the
comforts and privileges which women today enjoy were created and given to them by men.

swear people here will upvote anything as long as they see other users do it lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ManletBlackcel, fogdart and 2 others
Women don't like women.They see them as competition for resources and "high value men"...
women stick together. Men will stab eachother.

Women hood is a thing they stay on code when they need to band together. Men on the other hand…….

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Women are good at being average, men are good at either sucking horribly or being geniuses. It's the bell curve once again in action.
this

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Sprinkles, UglyAsHell and 1 other person
women stick together. Men will stab eachother.

Women hood is a thing they stay on code when they need to band together. Men on the other hand…….
From my experience the other way around.The men tend to stick together since they know the world is against them.The women only band together when they are up against a man.When they're is no man around they're secretly at each others throat...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and autistic_tendencies
From my experience the other way around.The men tend to stick together since they know the world is against them.The women only band together when they are up against a man.When they're is no man around they're secretly at each others throat...
I have an interesting anecdote of something that happened just a couple of days ago. Not proud of this whole ordeal, but it is what it is. I got myself involved in a love triangle with two women. Eventually they discovered what was going on. They got in touch with each other in order to plot against me. I saw their chats and all, bashing me, talking about how women need to stick together against assholes like me. Basically they wanted to somehow take revenge on me and leave me. Guess what? In reality they both still wanted to be with me, but were demonizing me to each other in hopes that one of them would give up on me so the other could have me all to herself. Eventually they realized that they were stabbing each other in the back and had a falling out. lol.

• +1
High IQ observation. I've noticed most men don't have drives or hobbies or close friends. 90% of guys just want to stay inside and play video games and drink or smoke weed.

Women meanwhile are going out with friends, go to restaurants regularly with their group, go to social functions, have good connections with their parents, travelling to different countries, etc. Most women are highly driven and want to do shit, they have goals, hobbies, and dreams outside sex. Meanwhile most men just want sex and videogames and maybe watching some sports once in a while. They don't put effort in socializing or having friends and going out.
women actually want to be around women. men don't give a fuck about other males unless they can use each other to attract females. nature made men male-hostile anti-social women worshipping miandrists. its over our biology ensures we always lose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Bushman, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42701
99% OF PEOPLE ARE AVERAGE.

How many men become PhD graduate levels researchers? Very few. Even if the top 0.0001% of men are successful most arent.

The average woman is outperforming the average man by a wide margin in society. They are happier, healthier, have closer family and friendship bonds, and have achieved unprecedented academic and career success in modern society. They fog men.
men are an oppressed class

Water to anyone who goes outside but I’m glad someone said it to forum dwellers @fogdart
Subhumans like to shit on all women in order to lump themselves up with chads to feel better about themselves. Talking about "women are just holes therefore im the same as Chad because I can pay for a hole if I want to"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and whiteissuperior
How many men were kings and how many were Cannon fodder? Spoiler: 99.99% were Cannon fodder.

The average man fairs worse than the average women in all metrics of success in today's society. Whether it be loneliness, to life satisfaction, to amount of friendships, to suicide rate, women fog.

Subhumans like to shit on all women in order to lump themselves up with chads to feel better about themselves. Talking about "women are just holes therefore im the same as Chad because I can pay for a hole if I want to"
They want to feel like women need them as individuals. I even know sex havers irl like “women suck at working and they need men to uphold muh eocieyy they’re incapable of functioning without men”

That might be true on a societal level, but women don’t need men in their individual lives. They have better jobs in our generation, better social circle, and are more educated. It’s all just a massive cope so incels can feel like women need them and they’ll realize it when they hit the wall (incels revenge fantasy)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, alriodai, fogdart and 1 other person
Yes feminine behavior mogs.

Guys who are feminine are happier. An oofy doofy normie guy who's a stay at home dad playing with his kids while his doctor wife makes the money is way happier than the oil rig worker doing 80 hour weeks.
women are female supremacists who want to keep gender roles for men only and for them selfs. the avg women is a despicable piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

You’re a soycuck if you think women are superior JFL. Women tend towards the average while men tend toward the extremes. So yea women can be competent but they’ll never be the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Yliaster and UglyAsHell
Yup men are simple.

female narcissism they demand to be worshipped as queens

They want to feel like women need them as individuals. I even know sex havers irl like “women suck at working and they need men to uphold muh eocieyy they’re incapable of functioning without men”

That might be true on a societal level, but women don’t need men in their individual lives. They have better jobs in our generation, better social circle, and are more educated. It’s all just a massive cope so incels can feel like women need them and they’ll realize it when they hit the wall (incels revenge fantasy)
In this society women don't need men anymore, in the past it was different. Now through technology and social structures we have made ourself useless. If a woman needs help she can call the cops, she doesn't need an husband to protect her. What avoid women from doing extremely good things or bad things is: children bearing for the extremely good things and a better sense of preservation for the extremely stupid things. And yes women hormones play an important role in their being and society doesn't take that into consideration. At the end of the day they have the most important role which is giving birth (weather feminists like it or not) . That is the point of human specie, perpetrate itself and women have the most heavy and central role. Men can be easily substituted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, brianxx, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Because women are smart. They are organized, intelligent, and driven, this is why they dominate men in every happiness and life satisfaction metric.
gad damn bro look at niggas in the comments coping "everythnig is now in society made to make men fail muh muh muh this feminist college takeover"

have they ever been to college or talked to the average nigga
the average man is a fucking retard and dumb as fuck IQ wise and study wise

the average girl IQ and study wise is way smarter but like WAY smarter than the average guy

i go to med school and 80% of people are female jfl

you need to pass a hard exam to go to med school, which you need high IQ and determination and study, isn't this "men traits" so why most ppl i see there are women jfl

i don't understand why users here hate women yet wanna fuck them, just turn gay and fuck other men if you like to suck other men dick that much jfl

The outperform because they’ve got something to work for, most men have nothing in there lives worth living for, the same can not be said for women
Best answer so far, instead of coping with muh "everyone in society hate men that's why men are failing and muh that's why women smart"

It's just a simple answer, the average women SMV mogs every man SMV here by a huge margain, they have something to live for, while for us, we know it's fucking OVER

Which country do you live in where women are encouraged to aim higher and men are encouraged to drop out of school to become sanitary workers? Never heard this bullshit before.
https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/education/pisa-2018-results-volume-ii_b5fd1b8f-en
>>
Poverty and the need to work are among the most important drivers of boys’ dropout. For example, in the Philippines, 75 percent of all boys enrolled in lower secondary school complete a full cycle of education, but this falls to 40 percent of boys from the poorest households. Poor boys are worse off than poor girls in some countries. For example, in Bangladesh, 82 of the poorest boys completed primary education for every 100 of the poorest girls.

Gendered norms and expectations impact on boys’ motivation and desire to learn. In many contexts, school activities and certain subjects are considered at odds with expressions of masculinity, making education unpopular with boys.

Practices such as the streaming of classes and gender segregation contribute to boys’ low motivation, underachievement and disengagement from education. Harsh discipline, corporal punishment and other forms of school-related gender-based violence also impact negatively on boys’ academic achievement and attainment. Boys are more likely than girls to experience physical bullying and are often targeted.

"i am clueless and lack insight on a matter, it is therefore bullshit and my truth is absolute"
shut the fuck up and go back to school you disgusting larping axe wound abusing tranny

• +1
don't bother replying to these faggots, btw i like how this whole thread is a femoid trap, every single retard defending op's subhuman unsightful opinion is lacking judgement and wisdom and therefore is surely a woman, @Gargantuan ban these larping bitches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and whiteissuperior
https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/education/pisa-2018-results-volume-ii_b5fd1b8f-en
>>
Poverty and the need to work are among the most important drivers of boys’ dropout. For example, in the Philippines, 75 percent of all boys enrolled in lower secondary school complete a full cycle of education, but this falls to 40 percent of boys from the poorest households. Poor boys are worse off than poor girls in some countries. For example, in Bangladesh, 82 of the poorest boys completed primary education for every 100 of the poorest girls.

Gendered norms and expectations impact on boys’ motivation and desire to learn. In many contexts, school activities and certain subjects are considered at odds with expressions of masculinity, making education unpopular with boys.

Practices such as the streaming of classes and gender segregation contribute to boys’ low motivation, underachievement and disengagement from education. Harsh discipline, corporal punishment and other forms of school-related gender-based violence also impact negatively on boys’ academic achievement and attainment. Boys are more likely than girls to experience physical bullying and are often targeted.

"i am clueless and lack insight on a matter, it is therefore bullshit and my truth is absolute"
shut the fuck up and go back to school you disgusting larping axe wound abusing tranny
lol @ pulling stats from shithole countries.

but muh “all blackpillers are misogynistic bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

gad damn bro look at niggas in the comments coping "everythnig is now in society made to make men fail muh muh muh this feminist college takeover"

have they ever been to college or talked to the average nigga
the average man is a fucking retard and dumb as fuck IQ wise and study wise

the average girl IQ and study wise is way smarter but like WAY smarter than the average guy

i go to med school and 80% of people are female jfl

you need to pass a hard exam to go to med school, which you need high IQ and determination and study, isn't this "men traits" so why most ppl i see there are women jfl

i don't understand why users here hate women yet wanna fuck them, just turn gay and fuck other men if you like to suck other men dick that much jfl

My brother in law was an Instructor at an Army Training Barracks and had a section of only women and have had men
in the past courses. And said that the women listened better than the men in lessons, they liked to be kept busy,
they were cleaner and retained information better generally. The biggest problem they had tho is when the going
got tough i.e. being out in the field and PT.They just gave up, cried and crumbled in despair, expecting the work to
be done for them. Cried and sulked and didn’t keep moving to the point where their bodies started to shut down
on them and the majority were pulled off the ground or needed a lot of assistance.

They couldn’t carry weight as well as the men and lacked drive. There are some things that women are built for where
they would thrive in compared to men and vice versa but being a Soldier for example is unfortunately not one of those
things. But due to the world we live in now of equality and political correctness and all that crap the women passed
training despite the instructors being outright ignored by their chain of command.

• +1