Women haven't raised their standards

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
The average man is 5'10, in okay shape, exercises a few hours a week at most, probably has graduated from university (50% of people have literally went to uni), and is on his way to earn a salary of around £35-40kish. That is more than enough to attract a mate in today's society, far more than enough. That is above literally 50% of men, one might even say that is above average considering he has his shit somewhat together.

This sort of man is more than enough for most women, this man might struggle with having a rotation - unless he is somewhat slick or has fuckboy tendencies. But regardless the point is that, that this sort of man is doing totally fine.

It's not that women have higher standards, the average man has just improved a lot more compared to 20-30 years ago. Women still want average guys....

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, PrinceLuenLeoncur, _MVP_ and 23 others
@thecel @CFW432 @Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @MoggerGaston

The average man is 5'10, in okay shape, exercises a few hours a week at most, probably has graduated from university (50% of people have literally went to uni), and is on his way to earn a salary of around £35-40kish. That is more than enough to attract a mate in today's society, far more than enough. That is above literally 50% of men, one might even say that is above average considering he has his shit somewhat together.

This sort of man is more than enough for most women, this man might struggle with having a rotation - unless he is somewhat slick or has fuckboy tendencies. But regardless the point is that, that this sort of man is doing totally fine.

It's not that women have higher standards, the average man has just improved a lot more compared to 20-30 years ago. Women still want average guys....
I mean it's water-tier knowledge. It's just that .org users are mostly deformed. Average normalfag outside mogs the shit out of any .org user. It is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 20 others
U still haven’t realised here incels want the TikTok hoes and specifically stacies

They don’t want the normal women they want their basement view of women basically the exaggerated version on TikTok which ppl here think is reality

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, horizontallytall, justinzayn and 11 others
incels never leave their basement then when they finally do and realize everyone has a mate their whole world collapses

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, LooksThinker, BigBoy3000 and 11 others
Females are not allowed to have any standards

Vent

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, aspiringexcel, LooksThinker and 15 others
I mean it's water-tier knowledge. It's just that .org users are mostly deformed. Average normalfag outside mogs the shit out of any .org user. It is what it is.
it's just another branch of incels.is tbh just ppl here are way more delusional

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 7580, GuyFromSingapore and 4 others
Okay, and in the past my severly below average disabled grandpa got a virgin christian HTB wife.

It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, LooksThinker, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
It is not about being able to get a girl. Its about being able to get respected and not treated like shit. The guy you are saying would have gf who thinks she is settling for him and he should be grateful. Microcheated and microdisrespected.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, aspiringexcel, LooksThinker and 16 others
U still haven’t realised here incels want the TikTok hoes and specifically stacies

They don’t want the normal women they want their basement view of women basically the exaggerated version on TikTok which ppl here think is reality
incels on this site need to get real. They'll probably get more girls if they improve their wealth and just get friends
incels never leave their basement then when they finally do and realize everyone has a mate their whole world collapses
Yup literally, most men have partners... Young men tend not to have partners due to their dating pool being smaller. Most guys in their 30s can date a 20 something year old fairly easily

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_, 444, Mr. President and 2 others
It is not about being able to get a girl. Its about being able to get respected and not treated like shit. The guy you are saying would have gf who thinks she is settling for him and he should be grateful. Microcheated and microdisrespected.
It's the guy's fault for being with such a disrespectful woman. The point being the guy I've described could find a girl fairly easily. He is literally considered successful by society LOL. No amount of looksmaxxing will teach a nigga self respect and the ability to have boundaries and walk away

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, 444 and Ark
Okay, and in the past my severly below average disabled grandpa got a virgin christian HTB wife.

It is what it is.
that grandpa had money, land, houses....most incels here didn't see a cent that didn't come from other people taxes.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Danish_Retard, thereallegend and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
that grandpa had money, land, houses....most incels here didn't see a cent that didn't come from taxes.
not even that. All of grandpa's peers were poor as fuck as well. So he was relatively okay

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
It's the guy's fault for being with such a disrespectful woman. The point being the guy I've described could find a girl fairly easily. He is literally considered successful by society LOL. No amount of looksmaxxing will teach a nigga self respect and the ability to have boundaries and walk away
As if majority of the women are not disrespectful nowadays. Also, most of these guy tolerate because they have issues getting girls easily. If they got easily in first place, they would not tolerate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 5 others
As if majority of the women are not disrespectful nowadays. Also, most of these guy tolerate because they have issues getting girls easily. If they got easily in first place, they would not tolerate.
Most women are disrespectful because men do not put their boundaries up. Most of the guys do not have an issue with girls, they just have low self esteem and confidence, it's quite literally a mindset issue....

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, 444 and Ark
that grandpa had money, land, houses....most incels here didn't see a cent that didn't come from other people taxes.
He had no money he was a simple tailor, he had a house in some village sure, nothing special at the time and if I had inherited it wouldn't have changed my situation.

Thing is, after WW2 there was a just way more women then men, so incels didn't exist.

Nowadays, the demographics are favoured so some guys will never get a girlfriend.

It is what it is.

We would need another great war to fix the incel problem, although I doubt thats a good solution lol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Anyone who has an account here and posts regularly and is telling incels to “leave their basement” has the greatest level of low self awareness I have ever seen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ShowerMaxxing, EdouardManlet and 8 others
There Is no disrespect you Watch too much tik tok

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 444, 📎♿️⚙️ and FailedNormieManlet
Anyone who has an account here and posts regularly and is telling incels to “leave their basement” has the greatest level of low self awareness I have ever seen.
It's literally true though ppl here are Just Bottom 20%

• Ugh..
Reactions: 444
no I live a fairly normal life

It's literally true though ppl here are Just Bottom 20%
Yeah that’s what I mean. Just visit the ratings section and all these subhumans asking for rates in dms. Most of them look hideous.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 28541 and St.TikTokcel
There Is no disrispect you Watch too much tik tok
I do not use tiktok at all. Its banned where i live anyways. I have seen women disrespecting many times. But then im between gook women. Maybe they just have tendency to be bitter.

None of that stuff matters that much, only thing that keeps women's interest long term is if you get her moist on sight. Being an average dude like you described is enough to successfully LTR probably 35% of chicks. The other 60% of dudes will end up getting divorce screwed, or just waste a ton of time& money before getting dumped.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 28541, Ark and 2 others
Garbage thread literally denying a fundamental part of the blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, GetShrekt, thereallegend and 5 others
Women rate 80% of men as below average on dating apps. Girls ridicule men that are under six feet in many TikTok videos. Women have thousands of men drooling over them on social media, which inflated their egos and convinced them that their value is higher than in reality. Women's entrance in the workforce and universities means they earn as much or more than men, which encourages them to seek men that earn a lot more than average, thus shortening their dating options.

Their standards increased. Perhaps not absurdly, but they did.
  1. Most women irl are insecure as fuck
  2. Women are still women and still have needs, they're more likely to fuck a dude from work than a guy off tinder
  3. Most women want higher earners - those men tend to be older hence younger men are probably struggling

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsik, autistic_tendencies, thereallegend and 2 others
You are an oldcel talking about roasties your age

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
None of that stuff matters that much, only thing that keeps women's interest long term is if you get her moist on sight. Being an average dude like you described is enough to LTR probably 35% of chicks. The other 60% will end up getting divorce raped, or just waste a ton of time& money before getting dumped.
Just meet women irl, stop trying to date girls from tinder
Garbage thread literally denying a fundamental part of the blackpill
Cry more

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 444 and 📎♿️⚙️
Most women are disrespectful because men do not put their boundaries up. Most of the guys do not have an issue with girls, they just have low self esteem and confidence, it's quite literally a mindset issue....
They have to put boundaries now. In past they did not have to. None of my uncle/dad/their friends had to put boundaries. They were respected by default. Now women see men as lot more replaceable and do all that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and FailedNormieManlet
You are an oldcel talking about roasties your age
I'm 22, I'm just spitting truthpill here. After university dating dynamics change a lot

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 444, 📎♿️⚙️ and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and autistic_tendencies
They have to put boundaries now. In past they did not have to. None of my uncle/dad/their friends had to put boundaries. They were respected by default. Now women see men as lot more replaceable and do all that shit
No that's just not true.... Your uncle and dad probably beat the women in their lives to enforce their boundaries. If you're so low test you cannot tell a woman assertively to not do something then it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Ark
You sound like a bluepilled IT cuck :lul:
you sound like someone below 21. Go outside, girls who are 22-25 are dating 30 year old men because they earn more, are more established and just have a leg up on younger men

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik, thereallegend, 444 and 1 other person
Women rate 80% of men as below average on dating apps.
That's because 80% of them are subhuman oldcels. Not the case for average zoomies
Girls ridicule men that are under six feet in many TikTok videos.
Average height is 6'2 so it makes sense

Women have thousands of men drooling over them on social media
True. Males are by default cuckolds

which encourages them to seek men that earn a lot more than average
It's all about being tall, dark and handsome

I'm 22, I'm just spitting truthpill here. After university dating dynamics change a lot
Yeah because all the college sluts become roasties ready to settle down with a beta provider after being ran through by fuck boy Chads.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, autistic_tendencies, thereallegend and 3 others
No that's just not true.... Your uncle and dad probably beat the women in their lives to enforce their boundaries. If you're so low test you cannot tell a woman assertively to not do something then it's over
None of my uncle/dad beat. Most of them are pussies imo, but yet they are respected/treated well. 1 is even 5'3. They all got arrange marriage and got respect.

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, Allornothing and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah because all the college sluts become roasties ready to settle down with a beta provider after being ran through by fuck boy Chads.
Most college girls have a long term boyfriend, a select few are roasties who get railed a fuck tonne. And even those select few aren't planning to settle down at an early age. They still want to get railed.

you sound like someone below 21. Go outside, girls who are 22-25 are dating 30 year old men because they earn more, are more established and just have a leg up on younger men
Yeah they are being betabuxxed by 30 year old men

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
  1. Most women irl are insecure as fuck
  2. Women are still women and still have needs, they're more likely to fuck a dude from work than a guy off tinder
  3. Most women want higher earners - those men tend to be older hence younger men are probably struggling
did u watched tate by anychance

They all got arrange marriage and got respect.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Some Dalit subhuman forcing some girl who doesn’t want to be with him to marry him isn’t getting respect. God only knows how many guys she’s fucked behind his back.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 28541, gribsufer1 and 3 others
did u watched tate by anychance
I've seen a few tate videos, but no I'm not really a massive Tate watcher. This is just me speaking from experience, universtiy vs now that I am working. Dating has a total different dynamic now

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and Ark
facts people here think the average man nowadays is a five foot 2 indian

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, thereallegend, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Some Dalit subhuman forcing some girl who doesn’t want to be with him to marry him isn’t getting respect. God only knows how many guys she’s fucked behind his back.
No one fucked anything. Its not degen west. My own mum was bed ridden sick till 21. Got married at 23. But yea their family was heavily involved in them.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
All of this is pointless if you’re a mentalcel. Due to my gay as fuck inferiority complex and low boundary management I ended up as a 20 yo non-NT vegetable. I could’ve easily become a better version of you by now but my low confidence and common sense destroyed me

• So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
No one fucked anything. Its not degen west. My own mum was bed ridden sick till 21. Got married at 23. But yea their family was heavily involved in them.
your mum was in love with your dad, it was love at first sight and clearly not an open beta bux relationship. Get real dude

No one fucked anything. It’s not degen west. My own mum was bed ridden sick till 21. Got married at 23. But yea their family was heavily involved in them.
“Degen west”

*Literally needs to peer pressure women into marrying the men of his culture*

Neither are any good.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and gribsufer1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Gaygymmaxx
They date avg guys but don't want them for life.

Especially at those like us with a vertical disability

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332 and Kamui
your mum was in love with your dad, it was love at first sight and clearly not an open beta bux relationship. Get real dude
Its arrange marriage. What love? Dad is 5'6" narrow faced brown. But he was respected/treated v well if not worshipped. Now 5'6 guys are having issues

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, Allornothing, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person