Women haven't raised their standards

Recent studies found that about 1/3 of the young male population is sexless and lonely. We know the vast majority of men are not sexless and lonely by choice, so it must be the fault of women that these men are not seen as dating material. 1/3 of the young male population is not subhuman, as some of you would argue. They are normal guys struggling to attract mates. The standards of women increased.

Our male ancestors had to put less effort in this and were still rewarded with something that was better than what we have now.

Think about it: Why do you have to get a hair transplant, hit the gym for years, lose weight, earn a six-figure salary, and fraud your height just to dumpster dive and date an overweight hag?
Not true, that stat was literally proven to be false. Secondly most young women are getting railed by older men ffs. Wealthpill is real

“Degen west”

*Literally needs to peer pressure women into marrying the men of his culture*

Neither are any good.
Latter is better it’s not good to let average women have standards.

Its arrange marriage. What love? Dad is 5'6" narrow faced brown. But he was respected/treated v well if not worshipped. Now 5'6 guys are having issues
So he was a sugar daddy

Just be a cuckold theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, 📎♿️⚙️, Pikabro and 1 other person
Most college girls have a long term boyfriend, a select few are roasties who get railed a fuck tonne. And even those select few aren't planning to settle down at an early age. They still want to get railed.
So basically her HTN+ boyfriend got to enjoy her in her prime and get sex whenever he wanted and now you get his leftovers who hates you for not being as good looking as him and who only gives you once a month star fish sex?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, 444, Kamui and 2 others
bluepillmax.org

• +1
Reactions: 444 and 📎♿️⚙️
Meanwhile me:
-5’5
-diabetic
-uni drop out
-make £50 every two weeks washing dishes

• So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Pikabro and FailedNormieManlet
So he was a sugar daddy
Nope. Both came HK as immigrant after marriage. Mum earned like 1k per month, Dad earn like 1.5k at most. My mum is grateful for food and shelter i guess and was enough. Not case for girls nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
In Mumbai, the average guy is Ahaan Pandey tier looks and wealth at least. London is cope.

So basically her HTN+ boyfriend got to enjoy her in her prime and get sex whenever he wanted and now you get his leftovers who hates you for not being as good looking as him and who only gives you once a month star fish sex?
The avg dude is fucking a girl as well... Even if he isn't, he gets to have his own pick of women later on in life. No one said he has to settle for her

Latter is better it’s not good to let average women have standards.
Tf if women had standards they wouldn’t be such sluts. They fuck so many guys when they’re young because they’ll date anything nowadays. They have no standards because of Jewish media telling them to be sexually independent and free so they just fuck a bunch of guys to feel valued and strong.

A mixture where, if women were controlled and waited until marriage with a guy they actually want (not some arranged crap), then at least relationships would have meaning and last as both parties are virgins.

Women should be controlled to find a guy is who sexually desirable with good genes, not so she is forced to marry some ugly guy who she will cheat on.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Tabula Rasa and Pikabro
Most people are legit incels at my age

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and 📎♿️⚙️
Most people are legit incels at my age
It seems that way but behind closed doors they probably have girls on Snapchat ready to come over to their house and fuck. To them it’s nothing so they don’t brag about their “slays” :soy: like users here.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Pikabro and 📎♿️⚙️
The avg dude is fucking a girl as well...
Maybe he is but that foid is most likely below his looksmatch which proves female hypergamy and that foids standards have gone up
Even if he isn't, he gets to have his own pick of women later on in life. No one said he has to settle for her
He doesn’t get “his pick” it is ultimately up to the foid. These type of men betabuxx not slay.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and FailedNormieManlet
It seems that way but behind closed doors they probably have girls on Snapchat ready to come over to their house and fuck. To them it’s nothing so they don’t brag about their “slays” :soy: like users here.
They dont i am one of the only users here with legit friends only htns get consistent sexs mtns are basically starving dont let me start on sub 5s

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Allornothing and 📎♿️⚙️
Maybe he is but that foid is most likely below his looksmatch which proves female hypergamy and that foids standards have gone up

He doesn’t get “his pick” it is ultimately up to the foid. These type of men betabuxx not slay.
If many women are competing for the betabux, then that means the betabux has options therefore he does have his pick

• +1
If many women are competing for the betabux, then that means the betabux has options therefore he does have his pick
The problem is the foids aren’t competing for the betabuxx. There are enough beta cucks with decent careers to go around.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
The problem is the foids aren’t competing for the betabuxx. There are enough beta cucks with decent careers to go around.
That's not the case though, most men aren't in their 30s... It doesn't work from a statistical viewpoint

• +1
That's not the case though, most men aren't in their 30s... It doesn't work from a statistical viewpoint
And most foids aren’t in there 30s either also men in there late 20s are also usually able to betabuxx.

you forget that people on lookism/max have femining brain wiring/low sex drive/crave attention-validation/ and want only htb+/stacies that would approach them effortlessly. It was never about getting sex or ltring average woman.

Its the main reason why all incels immigrated to incels.cs because ism/max filled with hypergamous normies+ with fucked up brain wiring who considers themselves as incels because they are invisible to 7+ women.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Kamui
The average man is 5'10, in okay shape, exercises a few hours a week at most, probably has graduated from university (50% of people have literally went to uni), and is on his way to earn a salary of around £35-40kish. That is more than enough to attract a mate in today's society, far more than enough. That is above literally 50% of men, one might even say that is above average considering he has his shit somewhat together.

This sort of man is more than enough for most women, this man might struggle with having a rotation - unless he is somewhat slick or has fuckboy tendencies. But regardless the point is that, that this sort of man is doing totally fine.

It's not that women have higher standards, the average man has just improved a lot more compared to 20-30 years ago. Women still want average guys....
I am 5'9 so no girl will ever love me

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
you forget that people on lookism/max have femining brain wiring/low sex drive/crave attention-validation/ and want only htb+/stacies that would approach them effortlessly. It was never about getting sex or ltring average woman.

Its the main reason why all incels immigrated to incels.cs because ism/max filled with hypergamous normies+ with fucked up brain wiring who considers themselves as incels because they are invisible to 7+ women.
It’s not that deep. It’s just that we’re bombarded with images of beautiful women everywhere. Biologically most of us are ok with a frumpy ltb

Most women irl are insecure as fuck
They are „insecure“ bc they don’t get attention from HTN+ guys.

I remember reading from Femcels on Reddit complaining about getting to many messages from men on reddit.

Lol

• +1
80% of young men are incels.

Top20% of men isnt 'average'

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and 📎♿️⚙️
@confirmedtrucel why do you always react to my based blackpilled posts with ugh when you are a self admitted truecel? And actually respond instead of just giving an ugh reaction.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
It is not about being able to get a girl. Its about being able to get respected and not treated like shit. The guy you are saying would have gf who thinks she is settling for him and he should be grateful. Microcheated and microdisrespected.
y'all are both based unfortunately, even tho a man described in the post can pull easily he can't get no heavy respect because he is still closer to poverty than he thinks. Unless your making 250k or higher your respect from your gf is not gonna be THAT GOOD

The average man is 5'10, in okay shape, exercises a few hours a week at most, probably has graduated from university (50% of people have literally went to uni), and is on his way to earn a salary of around £35-40kish.
The average man in the west is 5’9 and Obese.

Globally the average man is a deathnic manlet with zero smv

What you really mean is 5’10 fit white normie with good job can get laid with broke, out of shape, jobless Beckie’s who never had to self improve for normie dick lol.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
It is not about being able to get a girl. Its about being able to get respected and not treated like shit. The guy you are saying would have gf who thinks she is settling for him and he should be grateful. Microcheated and microdisrespected.
Most if not all women settle for their bfs in a way if he’s not Chadlite SMV minimum (I repeat SMV not LOOKS wise)

some incels are worse than actual foids lol, rating actually objectively attractive foids as LTBs despite the fact that they’d never even look at them irl
y'all are both based unfortunately, even tho a man described in the post can pull easily he can't get no heavy respect because he is still closer to poverty than he thinks. Unless your making 250k or higher your respect from your gf is not gonna be THAT GOOD
that’s cops af, foids would rather get creamed by a broke Chad in his kia soul than fuck some rich oofy doofy LTN any day of the week
The average man in the west is 5’9 and Obese.

Globally the average man is a deathnic manlet with zero smv

What you really mean is 5’10 fit white normie with good job can get laid with broke, out of shape, jobless Beckie’s who never had to self improve for normie dick lol.
If you’re incel in a 3rd world country you’re a genetic dead end in my honest opinion

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Lol this site is literally more bluepilled than reddit not even close

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
If you’re incel in a 3rd world country you’re a genetic dead end in my honest opinion
If you weren’t born in a first world country you literally need to look like Gandy or Chico to “ascend” (by this site’s standards)

Sure you can get your ugly betabux wife in the slums of Mumbai.

But no halo effect for you. No positive reinforcement. No validation. No slays. Just you and your ugly wife in a hut jfl.

Most if not all women settle for their bfs in a way if he’s not Chadlite SMV minimum (I repeat SMV not LOOKS wise)

some incels are worse than actual foids lol, rating actually objectively attractive foids as LTBs despite the fact that they’d never even look at them irl

that’s cops af, foids would rather get creamed by a broke Chad in his kia soul than fuck some rich oofy doofy LTN any day of the week

if ur girlfriend gets taken by a broke dude just charge it to the game

if ur girlfriend gets taken by a broke dude just charge it to the game
Wealth adds little to your actual SMV, it just makes you easier for you to be a trick and betabuxxer
If you weren’t born in a first world country you literally need to look like Gandy or Chico to “ascend” (by this site’s standards)

Sure you can get your ugly betabux wife in the slums of Mumbai.

But no halo effect for you. No positive reinforcement. No validation. No slays. Just you and your ugly wife in a hut jfl.
I don’t take this website that seriously anymore I just use it to occasional shitpost, most of them have no idea how real life social dynamics work

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Wealth adds little to your actual SMV, it just makes you easier for you to be a trick and betabuxxer

I don’t take this website that seriously anymore I just use it to occasional shitpost, most of them have no idea how real life social dynamics work
having wealth absolutely makes your SMV go way higher. If u have wealth u can make yourself look more powerful, women want to fuck men with power. Simple

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, FailedNormieManlet and Kamui
having wealth absolutely makes your SMV go way higher. If u have wealth u can make yourself look more powerful, women want to fuck men with power. Simple
What you’re talking about is status, status makes your SMV higher than wealth, both are very easily confused with each other

• Ugh..
What you’re talking about is status, status makes your SMV higher than wealth, both are very easily confused with each other
I feel like wealth= status in some way there not the same but in occasions they can intertwine

I feel like wealth= status in some way there not the same but in occasions they can intertwine
Yeah, they’re connected but still pretty different to their affects on foids

Nope. Both came HK as immigrant after marriage. Mum earned like 1k per month, Dad earn like 1.5k at most. My mum is grateful for food and shelter i guess and was enough. Not case for girls nowadays.
2.5k usd a month ???

• JFL
Kind of he does have 3 children
Had to become a millionaire A list Hollywood actor to betabux this btw
IMG 3623

Had to become a millionaire A list Hollywood actor to betabux this btw
View attachment 2492638
y'all chase pretty women too much u gotta realize some bitches are crazy or are crazy. I'm not saying get a ugly woman. But a 10/10 could put you through years of turmoil. Think

y'all chase pretty women too much u gotta realize some bitches are crazy or are crazy. I'm not saying get an ugly woman. But a 10/10 could put you through years of turmoil. Think
Cope ngl.

Imagine a woman saying “I don’t even like tall guys. I’d rather date a short guy because they are less likely to cheat, and are more reliable”

LOL obvious cope. Like bitch just say tall Chad pump n dumped u now u want an oofy doofy husband to provide for you.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, thereallegend and Xangsane
The average man is 5'10, in okay shape, exercises a few hours a week at most, probably has graduated from university (50% of people have literally went to uni), and is on his way to earn a salary of around £35-40kish. That is more than enough to attract a mate in today's society, far more than enough. That is above literally 50% of men, one might even say that is above average considering he has his shit somewhat together.

This sort of man is more than enough for most women, this man might struggle with having a rotation - unless he is somewhat slick or has fuckboy tendencies. But regardless the point is that, that this sort of man is doing totally fine.

It's not that women have higher standards, the average man has just improved a lot more compared to 20-30 years ago. Women still want average guys....
Sadly, I am below average facially, so that's why women don't want me. Looks > everything else.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston and FailedNormieManlet
Cope ngl.

Imagine a woman saying “I don’t even like tall guys. I’d rather date a short guy because they are less likely to cheat, and are more reliable”

LOL obvious cope. Like bitch just say tall Chad pump n dumped u now u want an oofy doofy husband to provide for you.
IM TALKING ABOUT MENS CHOICES. Don't just run behind a pretty "Stacy" just because she pretty that bitch could be crazy

Don't just run behind a pretty "Stacy" just because she pretty that bitch could be crazy
Sorry to burst your bubble but men literally “run behind” ugly fat bitches, let alone Stacies.

Will never happen. Even the self proclaimed “Black Pillers” on this site become bluepilled simps once a foid shows up (Floda)

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I'm not gonna lie I am gonna become a simp once I find my dream boy. U right