Women haven't raised their standards

Redpill : Mens were much more beautiful and muscular on average 70 years ago

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and thereallegend
U still haven’t realised here incels want the TikTok hoes and specifically stacies

They don’t want the normal women they want their basement view of women basically the exaggerated version on TikTok which ppl here think is reality
VIRGIN STACIES

You are literally describing hoe-flation.

Quality of average women has gone down, while quality of average men have gone up.

So now you need to put in more work, compete harder, to get a lower quality partner.

Over.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and autistic_tendencies
The average man is 5'10, in okay shape, exercises a few hours a week at most, probably has graduated from university (50% of people have literally went to uni), and is on his way to earn a salary of around £35-40kish. That is more than enough to attract a mate in today's society, far more than enough. That is above literally 50% of men, one might even say that is above average considering he has his shit somewhat together.

This sort of man is more than enough for most women, this man might struggle with having a rotation - unless he is somewhat slick or has fuckboy tendencies. But regardless the point is that, that this sort of man is doing totally fine.

It's not that women have higher standards, the average man has just improved a lot more compared to 20-30 years ago. Women still want average guys....
They don’t. Women haven’t raised their standards, it’s just hypergamy is more visible to the average person.

Men have lowered their standards. Men will sleep with any female, pretty much, unless she's morbidly obese or something, and even then it's a toss up. Females are very very picky about everything and will not really make allowances for anything. When a woman finds a man creepy for complimenting her, it's because her own ego is bruised. If a man she considered unattractive gives her a compliment, it makes her think she must be unattractive herself. She only wants to be flattered by attractive men . It's mostly about ego for females. For men it's just they want someone to sleep with and maybe be a White knight for.

He had no money he was a simple tailor, he had a house in some village sure, nothing special at the time and if I had inherited it wouldn't have changed my situation.

Thing is, after WW2 there was a just way more women then men, so incels didn't exist.

Nowadays, the demographics are favoured so some guys will never get a girlfriend.

It is what it is.

We would need another great war to fix the incel problem, although I doubt thats a good solution lol.
None of this is relevant to why our grandpas had such an easier time getting a young virgin wife. Birth control changed everything. For the first time in history women could have sex without getting pregnant, and they could work jobs so be independent from men. I guess some people don't understand that in the past every woman was FORCED by society to marry a man by the age of 20 or else she was cast out from society. They didn't have a choice, so almost every man could get a wife. Now women don't need men anymore so they date based on looks, and average men are not sexually attractive to women so at least half of young men are completely out of the game now.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
None of this is relevant to why our grandpas had such an easier time getting a young virgin wife. Birth control changed everything. For the first time in history women could have sex without getting pregnant, and they could work jobs so be independent from men. I guess some people don't understand that in the past every woman was FORCED by society to marry a man by the age of 20 or else she was cast out from society. They didn't have a choice, so almost every man could get a wife. Now women don't need men anymore so they date based on looks, and average men are not sexually attractive to women so at least half of young men are completely out of the game now.
New wave feminism just allowed foids for the first time in history to expose their true desires, and that is hypergamous zealots

Every foid at their core is a slut, and every man at their core is a simp, whether you act on those desires is up to you or the foid

1. Most women irl are insecure as fuck
  2. Women are still women and still have needs, they're more likely to fuck a dude from work than a guy off tinder
  3. Most women want higher earners - those men tend to be older hence younger men are probably struggling
Naive pov, most women work in the service or teaching industry which is dominated by other women. So their male co workers are typically soft men, don’t inspire lust at all. Girls get ran through by high t men at clubs, bars and tinder all the time

People don’t like to mix work and relationships. Rumors start and it could be detrimental for their careers

042E2983 FD35 433A 95C4 81892E3F32A7

Dude. Stop making contrived theories. Women use you for dinners and provision of resources, because you simply don’t have the looks, genetics and raw appeal to be used for sex/fun by women. You basically spelled it out for us yourself, yet your ego prevents you from seeing the truth. Perhaps because you haven’t experienced what life is from the other side (from being a good looking guy with good genes). It is that simple. I know it sounds like a personal attack, but it really is not. I am only trying to help you, so you don’t get used by these hoes.

Your Theory and conclusion however is demonstrably false. Have you heard the phrase alpha fucks, beta bucks? Women have a dualistic mating strategy and you happen to fall in the beta bucks side if equation. So your whole world view is shaped by having lived on this side, and your view that women consider money more important stems exactly from that. You don’t know what’s happening behind scenes, sadly

The average man is 5'10, in okay shape, exercises a few hours a week at most, probably has graduated from university (50% of people have literally went to uni), and is on his way to earn a salary of around £35-40kish. That is more than enough to attract a mate in today's society, far more than enough. That is above literally 50% of men, one might even say that is above average considering he has his shit somewhat together.

This sort of man is more than enough for most women, this man might struggle with having a rotation - unless he is somewhat slick or has fuckboy tendencies. But regardless the point is that, that this sort of man is doing totally fine.

It's not that women have higher standards, the average man has just improved a lot more compared to 20-30 years ago. Women still want average guys....
The fact you never tagged me 😡

I dunno man I’m one of these dudes and yet no hoe for me no girl likes me so I dunno man I think that’s cap