women lying and ghosting

D

Deleted member 23564

Diamond
i meet this gjrl and things are going great we hit it off and we are calling every night and she says she want to meet up we talk for 3 weeks, calling every night i told her i liked her and she said she liked me too, wow thats amazing and great but no after 3 and a bit weeks fucking silence and ghosting and i talk to her about it and she gives me bullshit excuses like muh busy studying and muh anxiety so i told her whats so hard just say that youre not interested in me so i can move onto another hoe well she says that thats not why shes being all ghosting me and shit its becauae of muh exams why cant retard foids just admit they are talking to another dude or admit they lost interest i dont get it 😡

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 16357, autistic_tendencies and 8 others
i meet this gjrl and things are going great we hit it off and we are calling every night and she says she want to meet up we talk for 3 weeks, calling every night i told her i liked her and she said she liked me too, wow thats amazing and great but no after 3 and a bit weeks fucking silence and ghosting and i talk to her about it and she gives me bullshit excuses like muh busy studying and muh anxiety so i told her whats so hard just say that youre not interested in me so i can move onto another hoe well she says that thats not why shes being all ghosting me and shit its becauae of muh exams why cant retard foids just admit they are talking to another dude or admit they lost interest i dont get it 😡
girls have this cringe ass machiavelique fetish about doing stuff secretly/manipulating a dude

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, autistic_tendencies, ItsOverCel and 2 others
on the other hands IF SHE S ACTUALLY A SERIOUS GIRL AND HAS EXAMS maybe she just has severe parents and is saying the truth but otherwise ya figure it out greycel

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
on the other hands IF SHE S ACTUALLY A SERIOUS GIRL AND HAS EXAMS maybe she just has severe parents and is saying the truth but otherwise ya figure it out greycel
she has exams but still she ghosting me and talking to other guys

never be vunerable with girls ever im done im becoming mgtow at 18 i cant cope with being subhuman

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Blackgymmax, Hentaiwatcher69 and 6 others
maybe next time just hold frame and shower noob

• JFL
Yeah bro, I’m working literally 16 hours a day nonstop and have no time to check my phone. Yeah right Jfl, when I really like someone I’ll take any free time I have to message them. Call her a nigger and move on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31238, BoredPrince, Deleted member 16357 and 3 others
Yeah bro, I’m working literally 16 hours a day nonstop and have no time to check my phone. Yeah right Jfl, when I really like someone I’ll take any free time I have to message them. Call her a nigger and move on
i did

thanks brother ill take my L and move on

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and nordsmog
never be vunerable with girls ever im done im becoming mgtow at 18 i cant cope with being subhuman
NEVER tell a foid about your feelings, she'll run away

• +1
how old are you? you sound like a child

not everyone can be giga chad like nordsmog unfortunatly 😢 im struggling with sub chad treatment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper and nordsmog
she's a whore, move onto another girl and don't take her bullshit

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, short mouse and Deleted member 23564
  • +1
Reactions: short mouse and Deleted member 16515
Fate of all beta providers.

• +1
Get her pussy and go

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and ripcordgod1
ur retarded and gave in to her games bitches do that shit on purpose but if u dont respond to it they'll get anxious

like for example my oneitis used to ghost me when i sent something and i would meet her the next day at school or work and i would act chill and make 0 eye contact but the chick was eyeing me the whole time

she then responds to my text after and asks if i can help with her homework

also u never tell a girl you like or love her, she has to say it first
if she doesn't say it cuz shes scared ask her if she does i remember a bitch said no out of shyness but then i said "what if i liked you" and she said yes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 23564
Yeah right Jfl, when I really like someone I’ll take any free time I have to message them
Yes, this is a stupid excuse, they don't have to write you a poem but it takes few seconds to say "sorry I'm really busy" or something like that. A sign of disrespect.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 16357 and Deleted member 23564
this was all online, right? girls just use online for attention, 99.9% of them flake like this even after you waste time building rapport and she acts like she's in love with you. and yes they'll always use dumb excuses instead of being up front and honest, it's evolutionary, women can't own up to anything because they have no physical defences and thus put themselves at total risk of being 'punished' by angry chimp man if they do, so they've evolved to always lie and blame shift instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, ItsOver999 and Deleted member 23564
Yes, this is a stupid excuse, they don't have to write you a poem but it takes few seconds to say "sorry I'm really busy" or something like that. A sign of disrespect.
so true

She just wanted your attention stop playing her little games bro. If she ghosts you for 1 week you do it for 2. Either way if you're are attractive she will want to get your attention back and start begging for it. If you're ugly then just take the L and move on.

• +1
this was all online, right? girls just use online for attention, 99.9% of them flake like this even after you waste time building rapport and she acts like she's in love with you. and yes they'll always use dumb excuses instead of being up front and honest, it's evolutionary, women can't own up to anything because they have no physical defences and thus put themselves at total risk of being 'punished' by angry chimp man if they do, so they've evolved to always lie and blame shift instead.
it was online but we made plans to meet up and she even added my brother on instagram and told my mum and dad hi weird bitch

ur retarded and gave in to her games bitches do that shit on purpose but if u dont respond to it they'll get anxious

like for example my oneitis used to ghost me when i sent something and i would meet her the next day at school or work and i would act chill and make 0 eye contact but the chick was eyeing me the whole time

she then responds to my text after and asks if i can help with her homework

also u never tell a girl you like or love her, she has to say it first
if she doesn't say it cuz shes scared ask her if she does i remember a bitch said no out of shyness but then i said "what if i liked you" and she said yes
ok

it was online but we made plans to meet up and she even added my brother on instagram and told my mum and dad hi weird bitch

at least ur family think ur getting girls.

• JFL
at least ur family think ur getting girls.
jfl its over why would she say hi to my family then ghost me fucking weirdo my mums gonna ask about her

She just wanted your attention stop playing her little games bro. If she ghosts you for 1 week you do it for 2. Either way if you're are attractive she will want to get your attention back and start begging for it. If you're ugly then just take the L and move on.
she said i was attractive and type and called me pretty boy

Well u already know the truth.Next time act as fast as possible.

• +1
Well u already know the truth.Next time act as fast as possible.
there is no next time im mgtow sub chad pill is real

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Deleted member 27066
Oh wow women use men for attention never heard of this lol. muh redpill female nature is cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 23564
This is just what bottom 80% of men experience on the daily, nothing new or novel about this.

• So Sad
even akuma chad goes thru this pain.

never go for a girl thats not virgin, go for a virgin one preferably no dad, even i LTN have good experiences with such girls

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 23564
even akuma chad goes thru this pain.

never go for a girl thats not virgin, go for a virgin one preferably no dad, even i LTN have good experiences with such girls
easier said than done if i showed you what she looked like you would know she is very attractive

idk bro but they all do it. IMO Their thought process goes like this. Why don't men share their feelings??? >> asks bf to share feelings >> bf shares feelings >> loses attraction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45942, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 23564
idk bro but they all do it. IMO Their thought process goes like this. Why don't men share their feelings??? >> asks bf to share feelings >> bf shares feelings >> loses attraction
it never began

Attachments

• 2023-03-20 01-23-37~4.png
    2023-03-20 01-23-37~4.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: currymunher
i blocked her and she just snapchat me lmao she dont GAF ITS OVER FOR ME

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
same. I just went ldarmaxx after I failed with a girl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
i blocked her and she just snapchat me lmao she dont GAF ITS OVER FOR ME
brutal just go gym and forget that bitch

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Deleted member 23564
brutal just go gym and forget that bitch
i blocked her at the gym but she snapped me i like her tho i dont wanna block her everywhere bc i still think there is a 1% chance its gonna be ok wtf is wrong with me

• So Sad
i blocked her at the gym but she snapped me i like her tho i dont wanna block her everywhere bc i still think there is a 1% chance its gonna be ok wtf is wrong with me
idk just go ldar like I did its easier to live without foids they only disturb and make us suffer

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Never listen to what a women says , only her actions , if she ghosted , just move on to the next and keep all your hoes in a rotation incase one fails , you have more lined up . Never limit yourself to one bitch

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 27472
Woman are pathological liars bro it’s not even funny

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Deleted member 23564
Never listen to what a women says , only her actions , if she ghosted , just move on to the next and keep all your hoes in a rotation incase one fails , you have more lined up . Never limit yourself to one bitch
yeah but she mogged the side hoes 😢

• +1
Share your feelings with her. Say that you love her and you will do everything to be with her. Even if she doesn’t love you back, you will fight for her

If she doesn’t respond you send her flowers, if she still doesn’t respond you hire violinists and go to her house with them, and sing a song to her, scream laud that you love her more than anything

This will work 100% confirmed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Hentaiwatcher69
Share your feelings with her. Say that you love her and you will do everything to be with her. Even if she doesn’t love you back, you will fight for her

If she doesn’t respond you send her flowers, if she still doesn’t respond you hire violinists and go to her house with them, and sing a song to her, scream laud that you love her more than anything

This will work 100% confirmed
Do this op.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 23564