Would/should I try coloured contacts

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Silver
Attached my eye area below, currently have brown eyes that don’t rlly add to my looks, I want to see how I’d look with green eyes, what do u guys think? What colour do u suggest

Attachments

• A1DF5593-C471-4A11-906E-DEA14D68A08D.jpeg
    A1DF5593-C471-4A11-906E-DEA14D68A08D.jpeg
    353.5 KB · Views: 0
  • CEBA6DCA-C0B2-4869-A217-933BDD46AEE1.jpeg
    CEBA6DCA-C0B2-4869-A217-933BDD46AEE1.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 891F032E-E17F-4B8A-86C7-BB27602955E3.jpeg
    891F032E-E17F-4B8A-86C7-BB27602955E3.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Attached my eye area below, currently have brown eyes that don’t rlly add to my looks, I want to see how I’d look with green eyes, what do u guys think? What colour do u suggest
If you want to idk maybe some lighter brown or green would be good tbh the only people that absolutely need contacts are T50 subhumans, otherwise it's a nice boost

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
If you want to idk maybe some lighter brown or green would be good tbh the only people that absolutely need contacts are T50 subhumans, otherwise it's a nice boost
Tbf my biggest fear with them is just getting flamed by ppl I know

OP you should eyebrowmaxx (minox+dye) that would benefit you far more

• +1
  • +1
OP you should eyebrowmaxx (minox+dye) that would benefit you far more
Yeah man for sure, I’ve got this eyebrow kit from Amazon, it’s got minox with castor oils and derma rolling

Yeah man for sure, I’ve got this eyebrow kit from Amazon, it’s got minox with castor oils and derma rolling
If topical doesn't work take oral like on @appealmaxed thread

• +1
Do red or yellow

• +1
stick to a lighter shade of brown if u indulge in this faggotry

• +1
Yeah I wouldn't personally unless I was about to move school/work, and swap them in at my new location

I'm not moving rn so I wouldn't, but funkyflamingo ascended hard asf and they do a lot

• +1
Yeah I wouldn't personally unless I was about to move school/work, and swap them in at my new location

I'm not moving rn so I wouldn't, but funkyflamingo ascended hard asf and they do a lot
FUCK. I really wanna get them, I am that down horrific that I considered saying I damaged my eyes and I need to wear them lol so nobody judges me

Was just thinking of getting a lighter brown or green

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Can I see a pic of funkyflamingo

FUCK. I really wanna get them, I am that down horrific that I considered saying I damaged my eyes and I need to wear them lol so nobody judges me

Was just thinking of getting a lighter brown or green
That's probably retarded

You shouldn't fraud if you're staying in a social circle / environment

If you get called out ur pretty fucked tbh

• +1
Also good contacts are like 500 I think?

Good contacts x 5 is what first round of stroma laser lightening cost

Think about the bigger picture. I wouldn't go for it.

Bastardos eye lightening stack is valid though, and I'm seeing moderate results with it.

• +1
Also good contacts are like 500 I think?

Good contacts x 5 is what first round of stroma laser lightening cost

Think about the bigger picture. I wouldn't go for it.

Bastardos eye lightening stack is valid though, and I'm seeing moderate results with it.
What fr ? I read his thread but idk man he isn’t qualified, b careful still u don’t wanna go blind in 2 years lmao, I’ll read through it again tho if u say u have seen moderate results

That's probably retarded

You shouldn't fraud if you're staying in a social circle / environment

If you get called out ur pretty fucked tbh
Yeah true, fuck.

Have you tried it ?
Did extensive research on the topic mine come in 1-2 weeks max I already ordered them, maybe I'll make a review thread

• +1
Did extensive research on the topic mine come in 1-2 weeks max I already ordered them, maybe I'll make a review thread
Please lmk how it goes, do u think if I get a subtle green for my brown eyes it’ll be extremely gay and noticeable

They always looks so fake, so i don"t do it

Tag me pls buddy

• +1