Would sliding genioplasty, a nose job, canthoplasty, and otoplasty ascend me to chadlite/maxxed prettyboy?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Gonna get to 10% body fat and gain some muscle too, probably between 13% to 16% now.

Attachments

• 096FFE3A-1006-4CA0-B245-6A0D1241710B.jpeg
    096FFE3A-1006-4CA0-B245-6A0D1241710B.jpeg
    388.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 56A8EFE7-2B9F-4B6C-B50B-2022261693AF.jpeg
    56A8EFE7-2B9F-4B6C-B50B-2022261693AF.jpeg
    435.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 77EA49D0-9A38-4474-B592-F6E612E27B63.jpeg
    77EA49D0-9A38-4474-B592-F6E612E27B63.jpeg
    497.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 501A4B9A-6CFB-4629-B34A-29B3820D1CDF.jpeg
    501A4B9A-6CFB-4629-B34A-29B3820D1CDF.jpeg
    471.1 KB · Views: 0
  • A1A506BF-9EFA-42C7-9315-1B2D57817B76.jpeg
    A1A506BF-9EFA-42C7-9315-1B2D57817B76.jpeg
    625.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2BD71C76-45EC-41C8-89AC-38B3A31DBCA4.jpeg
    2BD71C76-45EC-41C8-89AC-38B3A31DBCA4.jpeg
    601.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, galego123 and Doesn'tNeedSurgery
Also just started a skincare routine, had none in these photos, gonna be wearing bb cream and applying facial cleanser, moisturizer, plus get a fade with a messy fringe

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Geomaxxer pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LookingToLooksmax, wollet2, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 7 others
Do every softmax before you think about any surgery.

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08
Also just started a skincare routine, had none in these photos, gonna be wearing bb cream and applying facial cleanser, moisturizer, plus get a fade with a messy fringe
gain some muscle too
● Get into the gym you are so skinny.

● Don't go out without sun protectors(hat,sunglasses,suncream etc.).

● Stop using your eyebrows and don't smile for not making any wrinkle.

● Brush your teeth everyday.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Polar
Softmaxing is enough for you. You already look better than most men.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and ALP
I am 6 ft and still feeling short :feelswhy:.
I am 5’9, and I am happy to shoeboost myself to 6ft, otherwise getting mogged by everyone in EU :feelswhy:

I am 6 ft and still feeling short :feelswhy:.
How can I height max? I’m fine with my current height but if there’s anything I can do to get taller I will try, my posture also isn’t the best either

Your last hope is grannymaxxing. I'm sorry, boyo.
There’s always one guy on every thread that says I can only pull landwhales or old women I swear y’all are the same person. What do u look like

How can I height max? I’m fine with my current height but if there’s anything I can do to get taller I will try, my posture also isn’t the best either
You can find detailed guides in the forum, but at age of 20 it is basically over imo

You can find detailed guides in the forum, but at age of 20 it is basically over imo
I’m still taller than most guys in my area so not a big deal, I’ll still get shoe lifts tho, 1.5 inch lifts with some 2 inch shoes would be ideal

I’m still taller than most guys in my area so not a big deal, I’ll still get shoe lifts tho, 1.5 inch lifts with some 2 inch shoes would be ideal
Where do you live?

Where do you live?
Canada not gonna say exact location tho, but I live in an area with a ton of poverty so people don’t exactly grow to be super tall, I was borderline malnourished growing up cuz of my shit mother tho so I’m lucky I’m even this height

There’s always one guy on every thread that says I can only pull landwhales or old women I swear y’all are the same person. What do u look like
%85 of the forum is gashlighting curries :feelskek::feelskek: don't take them seriously.

Canada not gonna say exact location tho, but I live in an area with a ton of poverty so people don’t exactly grow to be super tall, I was borderline malnourished growing up cuz of my shit mother tho so I’m lucky I’m even this height
I was eating well, and still am heightfailo :feelswhy: genetics too brutal

• So Sad

How do I stop using my eyebrows? Should I keep a resting face all day and only smile when needed? And okay I’ll get a pair of nice aviators and start wearing sunscreen. Also gonna start a landscaping business soon so should I wear a face cover while working in the sun?

If i was in your place i wouldn't get any surgery, maybe nose job.

Put your all money into nose job and get it from the best surgeon in your country or come to my country / Turkey to get it , it s cheaper here.

@Polar Why :lul: ?

After the rhino get your ears pinned back it will do wonders for you

Yes.

I do this since childhood and now i dont have any forehead wrinkles.

Yes.

But no smile at all is better.

Yes.
So should I stop opening my eyes really wide? It’s kind of like a tick for me I’ll just be sitting there and open them wide and my brows raise with them, once I start doing a resting face all day will my current wrinkles diminish?

After the rhino get your ears pinned back it will do wonders for you
I already use this thing called otostick that does t same thing as the surgery, but they’re kinda expensive so I don’t wear them often, will start wearing them daily when I start working again though

If i was in your place i wouldn't get any surgery, maybe nose job.

Put your all money into nose job and get it from the best surgeon in your country or come to my country / Turkey to get it , it s cheaper here.
I should get genioplasty too, right? Some on here have said bimax with ccw but genio would be easier to go about with since so many surgeons do it and it’s easier to perform

And why after rhino? Is their risks with doing it before
No but you should see if your ears are actually a good quality after the rhino it maybe some male models have those types of ears

No but you should see if your ears are actually a good quality after the rhino it maybe some male models have those types of ears
Yeah but my ears are asymmetrical, one sticks out further than the other, probably cuz of how I sleep on my side

what is this dogshit advice supposed to help with jfl
Not using eyebrows is based me and @8PSLcel are doing at the moment.

Wrinkles is a huge failo bro, you should stop it.

And teeth are extremely important too.

So in short while aging we must protect our;

Skin
Hair
Teeth

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Yeah but my ears are asymmetrical, one sticks out further than the other, probably cuz of how I sleep on my side
See how rhino changes your look see if it's enough for you to be fulfilled but if you want more getting ears pin backed is a good choice to consider

• +1
Not using eyebrows is based me and @8PSLcel are doing at the moment.

Wrinkles is a huge failo bro, you should stop it.

And teeth are extremely important too.

So in short while aging we must protect our;

Skin
Hair
Teeth
Jfl at him calling brushing your teeth everyday dogshit advice.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Anchor_Ship, Polar and 2 others
See how rhino changes your look see if it's enough for you to be fulfilled but if you want more getting ears pin backed is a good choice to consider
Would genioplasty also be good? Or am I more of a candidate for bimax with ccw?