Would sliding genioplasty, a nose job, canthoplasty, and otoplasty ascend me to chadlite/maxxed prettyboy?

We got a fashion guru on the forum here,but didn't say a word about other guys "buds" shirt lol 😆 jump off my dick clown
It’s cheech and Chong you fucking tard

• Hmm...
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
@StrangerDanger

1B336474 B541 4B9B A678 3A6EED0D10F0

In about a months time, I’ll be at my full peak of 12% body fat and will launch my Burning Crusade.

You’ll watch in despair as I use all my frauding sorceries that YOU taught me to slay each and every psl god that was once worshipped here.

I alone will stand as the final void and pinnacle of facial aesthetics, for I am the Dajjal.

5256F384 A98D 40F6 8369 11432A901F89

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
View attachment 1689474

Hypocrisy again. You cherry pick a screenshot from a vid and use that to prove a point, but I’m not allowed to do the same with Chico?

You’re not enlightened. You’re not holier than me. You’re the fuckin same.
Its a video you are supposed to watch it duh dont interpret it as a screenshot
you are frauder and you know it yourself. there good reasons why you cant just take an effortless selfie or video selfie and instead post frauded pics no coincidence

It’s cheech and Chong you fucking tard
It's funny because you and op sound like some redditor normies or something, judging my shirt and shorts ,when you can put the same clothes on chad and you'd be like "he gots swag"

@StrangerDanger

View attachment 1689499

In about a months time, I’ll be at my full peak of 12% body fat and will launch my Burning Crusade.

You’ll watch in despair as I use all my frauding sorceries that YOU taught me to slay each and every psl god that was once worshipped here.

I alone will stand as the final void and pinnacle of facial aesthetics, for I am the Dajjal.

View attachment 1689508
i will be waiting for anstrumlike video or triggered tier selfie

i will be waiting for anstrumlike video or triggered tier selfie
It's funny because you and op sound like some redditor normies or something, judging my shirt and shorts ,when you can put the same clothes on chad and you'd be like "he gots swag"
Ill be the first to say I don’t look as good in motion as when I pose. I’ve admitted this from day one?

The one thing you wont admit here is that people are biased af against users and lenient af with celebrities and psl gods.

If I post a video people will cherry pick parts of it etc. I’ll show you video behind the screens out of respect for you as my once teacher but I will never post a vid publically.

• +1
I’m IP banned from reddit, and I am OP you stupid fat faggot

I’m IP banned from reddit, and I am OP you stupid fat faggot
Still sound like one judging my shirt when you are wearing a buds shirt lol this forum is a joke . Just a bunch of skinny dweeb teenagers talking shit.

Why haven’t you roped yet? You must be a millionaire because there’s no way you’re getting laid unless you have a second home in Thailand and pay bottom of the barrel gooks 10x their asking price to suck your cock

Ill be the first to say I don’t look as good in motion as when I pose. I’ve admitted this from day one?

The one thing you wont admit here is that people are biased af against users and lenient af with celebrities and psl gods.

If I post a video people will cherry pick parts of it etc. I’ll show you video behind the screens out of respect for you as my once teacher but I will never post a vid publically.
This is everything ive seen + the other pics of the same set you sent in dms
in what world can I not think its frauded

compare to effortless selfie like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
I mog you and I'm 39 I'm sure you think of roping daily
Why haven’t you roped yet? You must be a millionaire because there’s no way you’re getting laid unless you have a second home in Thailand and pay bottom of the barrel gooks 10x their asking price to suck your cock

I mog you and I'm 39 I'm sure you think of roping daily
There is no way you’re 39. Just rope already if that’s true, I can’t even imagine what you’ll look like at 60 which is how old I thought you were to begin with

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
This is everything ive seen + the other pics of the same set you sent in dms
in what world can I not think its frauded

View attachment 1689515View attachment 1689516View attachment 1689517View attachment 1689520View attachment 1689521View attachment 1689522
compare to effortless selfie like this
View attachment 1689523View attachment 1689526View attachment 1689527

No shit they are frauded, I never asked anyone to rate those pics wtf?

The ones I asked to rate in dms were 2 mirror pics. One with zero squinch or clench and one with. No grey scale either

• +1

The ones I asked to rate in dms were 2 mirror pics. One with zero squinch or clench and one with. No grey scale either
very bad pics and a bad representation otherwise it would be easy to rate, bad lightning, mirror, squinching, hatfrauding etc etc
need better pic for better assessment preferably motion video, group pics or anything natural

Has stranger seen the lake side selfie btw? The one where you're wearing bluetooth earphones, the one you sent me

elab I dont gaslight i'm not that type of person
In my recent rate threads, you've made comments like "looks insane", "looking handsome", "5-5.25 PSL" :ROFLMAO:

I decided to visit some older rate threads of mine and i found a comment from you saying "3.5 psl" :lul:

@ForeverRecession

• JFL
In my recent rate threads, you've made comments like "looks insane", "looking handsome", "5-5.25 PSL" :ROFLMAO:

I decided to visit some older rate threads of mine and i found a comment from you saying "3.5 psl" :lul:

@ForeverRecession
ok fine I admit it you are the one and only exception that I gaslight

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
ok fine I admit it you are the one and only exception that I gaslight
You are evil, bro. :feelsbadman:
Taking advantage of naive teenagers like this, you piece of shit. :lasereyes:

• So Sad
You are evil, bro. :feelsbadman:
Taking advantage of naive teenagers like this, you piece of shit. :lasereyes:
I'm sorry bro please forgive me I should never have rated you 3.5 psl back there and then I fully regret it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I'm sorry bro please forgive me I should never have rated you 3.5 psl back there and then I fully regret it
What? No, i Just want honest ratings, no matter what psl it is, i just want the truth.
Can i get one rn? :feelsbadman:

• +1
Your maxilla is recessed and you mandible is downward grown.

dont get canthoplasty it will ruin ur eyes and u will suicide

There was an attempt

Attachments

• 1658581256678.png
    1658581256678.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 0