Would sliding genioplasty, a nose job, canthoplasty, and otoplasty ascend me to chadlite/maxxed prettyboy?

I should get genioplasty too, right? Some on here have said bimax with ccw but genio would be easier to go about with since so many surgeons do it and it’s easier to perform
Not necessary in my opinion.

Would genioplasty also be good? Or am I more of a candidate for bimax with ccw?
Hard to tell if you even need it don't think too far ahead get 1 thing then view the change in appearance and reactions you get from woman and femboys

Jfl at him calling brushing your teeth everyday dogshit advice.
Meanwhile chad, hasn't been to a dentist once in his life and living on welfare:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 17791
Not necessary in my opinion.
Yeah but I am a bit recessed and have been a mouth breather most of my life, have only just switched to nose breathing within the past year but still take breaths from my mouth occasionally, part of my nose job will be septoplasty to fix deviated septum

Hard to tell if you even need it don't think too far ahead get 1 thing then view the change in appearance and reactions you get from woman and femboys
Nose job is def first on my list bc I need to fix my breathing too, I might look more proportionate not having such a huge crooked nose so I’ll see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
Nose job is def first on my list bc I need to fix my breathing too, I might look more proportionate not having such a huge crooked nose so I’ll see
It will work out

• +1
Reactions: bleksandre
It's serious. Idk If you remember but I posted a lot under Ur threads, I'm an alt of @jewcel
Yeah I remember jewcel and have seen some of this acc replies before too I just have kinda bad memory

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
You look like you could be @DwayneWhite55's son

• JFL
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 19157 and DwayneWhite55
Yeah but I am a bit recessed and have been a mouth breather most of my life, have only just switched to nose breathing within the past year but still take breaths from my mouth occasionally, part of my nose job will be septoplasty to fix deviated septum
Tape your mouth while sleeping.

No seriously I mog my son,what a abomination and disgrace he is to my name.
you mog him to gandy heaven and back. I can understand your dissapointment

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Gonna get to 10% body fat and gain some muscle too, probably between 13% to 16% now.

You look like you have a slight underbite which means maxilla is recessed... you probably need double jaw with genio along with jaw implants along with a rhino, cantho, and otoplasty

You look like you have a slight underbite which means maxilla is recessed... you probably need double jaw with genio along with jaw implants along with a rhino, cantho, and otoplasty
I have a cross bite with a very slight overbite actually, gonna get braces soon. If I can get Bimax ccw for free here in Canada then I would def do that, but do you not think genioplasty along with the other things I’ve mentioned would ascend me quite a bit?

you mog him to gandy heaven and back. I can understand your dissapointment
Why couldn’t I detect the gaslighting before:feelsbadman:
The signs were always there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 19157 and StrangerDanger
You literally have your own emoji here :ogre:
If your going to tell a joke ,next time make it funny you little shit stain. I will beat you within a inch of your pathetic life. Then I will flush you down the toilet where you belong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
If your going to tell a joke ,next time make it funny you little shit stain. I will beat you within a inch of your pathetic life. Then I will flush you down the toilet where you belong.
You’re used to beating things an inch aren’t you Dwayne

What s your height?
Are you gymmaxxing?
Will you gonna fix that hair?
Why are you dressing shitty like that?
Which surgeries are you considering to get?
2894600 1653058750911

What s your height?
Are you gymmaxxing?
Will you gonna fix that hair?
Why are you dressing shitty like that?
Which surgeries are you considering to get?
View attachment 1689440
Eat my dick bitch I'll maul you into the ground

elab I dont gaslight i'm not that type of person
When I first joined as an unassuming greycel, You were the first person who used to say I had potential, you mentored me, stuck up for me.

Then when the going got a bit too good, you rejected everything and broke my heart.

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and StrangerDanger
When I first joined as an unassuming greycel, You were the first person who used to say I had potential, you mentored me, stuck up for me.

Then when the going got a bit too good, you rejected everything and broke my heart.
Estrogen overload

Im being objective no room for frauding no one has watched as many backstage male model videos as I have
i have a good reference point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
You don't need genio and rhino, you need CCW bimax bruh.

You don't need genio and rhino, you need CCW bimax bruh.
Which surgeons do you recommend? Only ones that are $50k and under though preferably a really good foreign surgeon under 30K though, and another question, should I get braces before consulting anyone about bimax, or will I need a special set of braces before bimax anyways? I’m pretty confused

Im being objective no room for frauding no one has watched as many backstage male model videos as I have
i have a good reference point
0E6BAF2C 697B 45AE A01D 323AC2C30013

9A0D671C 923F 42C9 8C00 8DBAAF9CC3E2

You’re as hypocritical as the rest of them, speaking objectivity while worshiping this makeup maxxed squint frauder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, StrangerDanger and Anchor_Ship
Cope O’plasty

Seriously dude your dresses only makes you uglier.
Yeah ok,I wear casual wear,its fucking Nike shirt with Jean shorts,now let's see what you wear you fucking joke

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
nice cherrypick

65835449 9BC2 4679 8557 500F5183723D

Hypocrisy again. You cherry pick a screenshot from a vid and use that to prove a point, but I’m not allowed to do the same with Chico?

You’re not enlightened. You’re not holier than me. You’re the fuckin same.

• Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger