Would you be loyal if you had a girlfriend?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I've always been loyal in my past relationships (except for the last one) which brought me absolutely nothing. If I had a new girlfriend right now I would probably not stay loyal tbh. That's why I'll always keep looksmaxing to have as many options as possible.

Fuck no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I've always been loyal in my past relationships (except for the last one) which brought me absolutely nothing. If I had a new girlfriend right now I would probably not stay loyal tbh. That's why I'll always keep looksmaxing to have as many options as possible.

No - always keep looking for options .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Yes, I don't care about hookups as much as I care about getting a gf.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, dogtown and SHARK
why do all the ugliest guys cheat? bad self discipline genes maybe which makes them less attractive overall and less prone to improving through looksmaxing

I would, but after being blackpilled, I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to trust a girl being loyal.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Krezo and dogtown
If attractive females found me attractive, rather than screwing one, I'd just fuck many of them, no need to commit/cheat.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
no need to commit/cheat.
this is the only good option besides sticking with one girl.
downsides: no emotional support or real emotional intimacy/love just lust = loneliness
upside: get to fuck when u want and do what u want

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and dogtown
I would go ER she’s victim #1

not the same trust me. teen love is the ultimate in everything.

when u have a beautiful jb gf u don't even think of cheating
I don't know anything about that, lol.

i could be unloyal if she gets fat or if she starts refusing to have sex with me for more than a month

why do all the ugliest guys cheat? bad self discipline genes maybe which makes them less attractive overall and less prone to improving through looksmaxing
I think all guys are prone to cheating to a certain extent, because male genes are about impregnating as many females as possible. Question is whether they possess the capacity to cheat, how "moral" they are and the results-to-effort ratio of maintaining a relationship nowadays.

Unfortunately the latter is pretty low in the modern western society. I don't really condone cheating, but it's always good to have more options handy.

I don't really condone cheating, but it's always good to have more options handy.
eh i mean ur right but if u have high smv u dnt need options during a relationship u can find them later

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 616
I would rope then cope