Would you want a chance to enter a game where if......

jxck7468

jxck7468

Bronze
if you win you will turn into just a perfect 6'4 med terrachad w highest smv recorded ever and everything you desire to your heart's content tbh...money, power, bitches, very high age expectancy, health and literally everything JFL but the catch is, tho you can participate infinite no of times (basically a loop so you dont age either) every time you fail and want to restart, a person close to you dies and you choose who that person would be, also they will know they died cuz you wanted them and you will be telecast-ed their final thoughts. Can you still participate if so 1) How long can you keep going 2) What will be that one close person where you'd be like this shit not worth it and if so you can either choose a) you quit b) you continue and youre basically now emotionless now. What will it be buddy boyo.

All or nothing?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and butterworld
dnr :feelshah:

• So Sad
Reactions: jxck7468
not reading

Because I would pick the elderly who are already sick and low-key feel like they’ve had enough of life. It’s a win-win situation. I send them to their deaths and I get to have a better life.

• +1
Because I would pick the elderly who are already sick and low-key feel like they’ve had enough of life. It’s a win-win situation. I send them to their deaths and I get to have a better life.
what if in their final thoughts you see how scared they are to die, thinking about their families and how they want to live? would you still continue further with the next one?

what if in their final thoughts you see how scared they are to die, thinking about their families and how they want to live? would you still continue further with the next one?
I would. I am an anti-natalist and they likely “contributed” to earth by reproducing. This way, I am cleansing them of their sins, although I am not the one who is allowed to say who sins and who doesn’t. Just exacting my incel revenge.

• +1
I would. I am an anti-natalist and they likely “contributed” to earth by reproducing. This way, I am cleansing them of their sins, although I am not the one who is allowed to say who sins and who doesn’t. Just exacting my incel revenge.
based

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
if you win you will turn into just a perfect 6'4 med terrachad w highest smv recorded ever and everything you desire to your heart's content tbh...money, power, bitches, very high age expectancy, health and literally everything JFL but the catch is, tho you can participate infinite no of times (basically a loop so you dont age either) every time you fail and want to restart, a person close to you dies and you choose who that person would be, also they will know they died cuz you wanted them and you will be telecast-ed their final thoughts. Can you still participate if so 1) How long can you keep going 2) What will be that one close person where you'd be like this shit not worth it and if so you can either choose a) you quit b) you continue and youre basically now emotionless now. What will it be buddy boyo.

All or nothing?
Griffith likes this post.

All or nothing?
dnrd but probably creative and clever so here’s the rep