WTF SHOULD I DO

chosen-one

chosen-one

i find that my body composition ratio of muscle to fat plus my overall weight impacts my looks drastically.

I’m 5’10 142 lbs in the morning, but I’m lowkey skinny fat so my abs and facial area are covered in a thicker layer of fat. I was thinking of cutting down to 135 lean but will I just look malnourished then especially since I’m under 6 feet.

I wanna join some social clubs this sem but at this weight I’m currently too skinny/boneless but a mini cut would make me a rat lowk

Orr should I put some lean muslce on till dec and then cut to be 150 lean? That’ll be next semester so hella time gone to grinding but I would look bigger/better bones.

IMG 0945

Last edited:
batman

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
bulk like a fucking retard for some months, or you will stay that way forever, its all on you for being that skinny and not working out earlier, sacrifies are to be made. + youll be surprised how fast you get muscle tbh

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and FutureSlayer
bulk like a fucking retard for some months, or you will stay that way forever, its all on you for being that skinny and not working out earlier, sacrifies are to be made. + youll be surprised how fast you get muscle tbh
I’ve alr been bulking for 20 weeks. I was 120 in Jan. Desperately trying to take advantage of youth and uni but also feel too subhuman a lot of the time. Weird dude

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
I’ve alr been bulking for 20 weeks. I was 120 in Jan. Desperately trying to take advantage of youth and uni but also feel too subhuman a lot of the time. Weird dude
uni is full of whores dont even think about blackpill, just find a group of we go gym fuark brah retards and stick with them while you bulk, cut when you feel like it.

But dude ill be a junior in uni it’s getting late as fuck. Haven’t been able to social max since my looksmaxxing is taking forever shit body comp genes

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
But dude ill be a junior in uni it’s getting late as fuck. Haven’t been able to social max since my looksmaxxing is taking forever shit body comp genes
Take sarms then, literally gave you the only way itll work without just taking steroids

• +1
Take sarms then, literally gave you the only way itll work without just taking steroids
I’ll go bald and get acne man. Looksmin. It’s crazzzy bro since ltns mtns think I’m gl but irl it’s the small details like lack of super low bf% that fuck you up esp below 6ft.

I’ll go bald and get acne man. Looksmin. It’s crazzzy bro since ltns mtns think I’m gl but irl it’s the small details like lack of super low bf% that fuck you up esp below 6ft.
just dont follow a shit diet, unless your dad was balding at 25 youll be fine

• +1
jump rope off the hill

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
if ur junior alr it doesnt. matter socialmaxx without giving a fuck just work on ur body side by side. i realised its retareded to pause life for aesthetics

• +1
and im skinny and udnerweight like u but like 5 weeks in the gym and everyone started noticing im bigger and called me ripped includiong girls and im still skinny. if u have wide clavicles u can fraud gymmaxxing way quicker than framecels

i find that my body composition ratio of muscle to fat plus my overall weight impacts my looks drastically.

I’m 5’10 142 lbs in the morning, but I’m lowkey skinny fat so my abs and facial area are covered in a thicker layer of fat. I was thinking of cutting down to 135 lean but will I just look malnourished then especially since I’m under 6 feet.

I wanna join some social clubs this sem but at this weight I’m currently too skinny/boneless but a mini cut would make me a rat lowk

Orr should I put some lean muslce on till dec and then cut to be 150 lean? That’ll be next semester so hella time gone to grinding but I would look bigger/better bones.

View attachment 2414616

Bones are usually why people don't get lean looking faces below 15% bodyfat.

Bones are usually why people don't get lean looking faces below 15% bodyfat.
In Jan I was low bf, like 10% before but I was 120 lbs I saw I had good bones and structure then but since then I’ve been retard bulking to fix my overall irl presence

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88