“Yeah bro just blast TEST, SARMS are for pussys”

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
This is what happens when you fall for the blast test meme

• ⁠You go from looking 18:
• ⁠To looking like a 30+ year old boomer in less than 6 months: https://ibb.co/dg40D8F

Should have just done sarms like all the other zoomers now this dude got 30% muscle and like 70% of the androgenic effects lmfao. If he did sarms or anything else more tissue selective/more anobolic not only would his phsyque look better he’d still look the same age and he’d keep his face.

I think the guy is only like 19. Imagine how this dudes going to look like at 21.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Constantin Denis, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
@SteveRogers

He honestly just looks like he grew a beard and is suffering Baldness along with shaving his head,

It’s not that lmao. His face collagen and skin literally aged

Androgens age/damage collagen and elastin. That’s a fact

Here’s another example:

(only did 2 test cycles ) https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdENbEPY/?k=1

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Sarm goblin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and KING REIDYZ
Also

• Woah
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
It's because of his beard and shorter hair you absolute retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and bradpittshairline
@SteveRogers

He honestly just looks like he grew a beard and is suffering Baldness along with shaving his head,

It’s not that lmao. His face collagen and skin literally aged

Androgens age/damage collagen and elastin. That’s a fact

Here’s another example:

(only did 2 test cycles ) https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdENbEPY/?k=1
can microdose finesteride prevent ageing?

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
What about lower dose test

@Osie , This is good to keep an eye on and have to prevent this from happening.

shit comparison. he clearly got a haircut and grew out his beard? of course he's going to look older? JFL

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

• Love it
Reactions: zura and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Steroids age you. Anyone who knows any roiders will tell you this. I'm pretty sure sarms would do the same thing no?

If you do too much roids it can also make you look like a neanderthal or something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ttran1485 and autistic_tendencies

• ⁠To looking like a 30+ year old boomer in less than 6 months: https://ibb.co/dg40D8F

Should have just done sarms like all the other zoomers now this dude got 30% muscle and like 70% of the androgenic effects lmfao. If he did sarms or anything else more tissue selective/more anobolic not only would his phsyque look better he’d still look the same age and he’d keep his face.

I think the guy is only like 19. Imagine how this dudes going to look like at 21.

Which is the best one to take for ur first ever cycle

@Ttran1485
@pessimistic
@5.5psl
@Orc
@Blackgymmax
Please comment

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Ttran1485

You are under the impression that bodybuilders blast test to get girls. The majority of the time, that is not true. Once they have the mentality to inject exogenous hormones into your asscheek, the want for impressing women has been thrown out of the window. Once you become too big, girls will tell you, it's that simple.

Second of all, SARMS are fucking garbage, it is that simple. Yes, they are more selective to the androgen receptor but they CANNOT be ran at the same dosages as test. For example, RAD-140 is more tissue selective than Test, HOWEVER, can you run 1000mg of rad-140 per week? No. A tribe of farmers is more effective than 1 spartan.

Third, SARMS will also suppress your own testosterone production, no matter what you're fooled into believing. Take Rad-140 or any SARM, take a blood test before and after and tell me about how much test your balls are producing. Running a sarm only cycle is like running an anavar only cycle. It's fucking retarded. SARMS can also be more androgenic than test, which would result in similar undesirable traits like balding and acne that you only attributed to steroids

OP, you are greatly misinformed on this subject. Suppress any more misinformation you are about to spread

Last edited:
OP, does this guy look like he has any symptoms of the "Gymcell steroid side effects" that you mentioned?

What do you think he runs? Grams of gear or 20mg of Rad-140 per day.

Discussion is over

Attachments

• Thanos.JPG
    Thanos.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
DHT IS TRASH

Useless for adults
Essential for your penis to work

Do you have what testosterone is downstream into? 5DHT

This forum is making me lose hope in people I stg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, zura, MaestheticMaso and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: InSplit, 12PSLsubhuman and st.hamudi but 6‘5
OP, does this guy look like he has any symptoms of the "Gymcell steroid side effects" that you mentioned?

Discussion is over

they are probably injecting estrogens as it seems

just don’t fall for gymbro culture thats unappealing for women

• +1
Reactions: Ttran1485
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and 12PSLsubhuman

So what do you use or do to prevent hair loss ?

Topical fin and DUT still goes into the blood stream. RU is the only solution?

So what do you use or do to prevent hair loss ?

Topical fin and DUT still goes into the blood stream. RU is the only solution?
I use nothing.

No one in my entire family lineage has went bald. They can go into their 90s with full grey heads of hair Norwood 0

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Willmogulater
From looking like a pretty boy with good muscles to being a bald head with big beard and creeper

I use nothing.

No one in my entire family lineage has went bald. They can go into their 90s with full grey heads of hair Norwood 0
Yeahh, but that’s not the case for most jfl, so what should the hair loss prevention stack be ?

Yeahh, but that’s not the case for most jfl, so what should the hair loss prevention stack be ?
Minoxidil hair wash

Low dosage of DHT compounds. There's other types of anabolic that are less androgenic like nandrolone.

Guys can run an all nandrolone cycle and Still keep their hair

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Gook thangs

Anyways, what about this https://looksmax.org/threads/advice-on-sarms-from-coach-with-5-years-of-experience.75412/ ?

His biggest points is that side effects are lower and that they are enough for someone whose goal is a physique like this

View attachment 2521643

and who has no interest in a physique like this ⬇️

View attachment 2521651
You can get the above physique naturally. Why suppress your own endogenous production of test. The dude above is like 170lbs, if you can't do that within 5 years naturally, this isn't for you

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
You can get the above physique naturally. Why suppress your own endogenous production of test. The dude above is like 170lbs, if you can't do that within 5 years naturally, this isn't for you
Makes sense

No point in test because over 200mg it starts fucking up your face , you need more than 200mg for the results to be worth it but then you have to start controlling estrogen etc and your face will look older no matter what you do.
When you come off you will lose whatever you gained.
On the whole not worth it unless you're over 45 and what to do trt

U notice his hair gets darker after abusing drugs

zac efron pill

The guy looks like a foid anyways

Discussion is over
This just proved that there is no gym for your face.

I love sarms