You can ascend with your character (brutal dark-triad pill)

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast
Think about this, incel:

When a girl has a very kind and feminine aura about her, it makes her more attractive by a magnitude. At least thats the case for me. I love women that are always smiling etc. , basically just being positive.

The same goes for men. But heres the logical fallacy that many men make: women are not attracted to these same characteristics.

In order to ascend and attract more girls you need to be an abusive, manipulating, borderline sociopath. This is what girls really desire, sexually.

They want to get pumped by some dark triad brute while they fall in 'love' with a betabuxxer. Never ever be nice to a girl, you have to at least be a bit of an asshole. Girls get aroused and want to be impregnated by threatening/aggressive guys.

Prime example for this is Jon Zherka

Jon zherka

He is an arguable HTN, 6'5 and broad framed. Other guys have these traits too, but they don't get the attention he gets. The differentiating factor is how he acts.

Not only does he appeal to girls primal desires bodywise, but he also acts like a non-investing for a lack of better word 'alpha male.' Again, girls want to get impregnated by these guys and then settle for a betabuxxer.

Some examples:

(timestamped)

none of thes girls are particularly attarctive, but during the interview you can easily see how aroused they are by him (the girl on the left of him is engaged, she still salivating at him, very very brutal especially because zherka is openly insulting him and shes just giggling)

this one is also gold and very brutal because she looks like a cute girl, shes so aroused by his dark-triad low-inhibition that she cant properly speak anymore

Disclaimer: Before anyone comes at me with muh these girls don't look attracted or thirsty, you have 0 experience with women.
I know the signs and indicators for when a girl is sexually attracted/aroused, all the girls in the examples show them

@Grel Hellscream @mrriceguy @SurgeryEnjoyer @WishIwasChico @5.5psl @Blackgymmax @Nebula @tombradylover @uselessmentalcel @JudgeandJury @the BULL @St.TikTokcel @Krakowski @Reformed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, RomanianZaddy, StalinCel and 11 others
Female is genuinely a meme gender
I mean how TF can you get attracted to someone who treats you like shit and abuses you ?
God actually might have gone complete nuts before he decided to create this gender

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: denthegodking, One Rep Max, falcon1 and 11 others
tldr: just be 6'5 tall HTN with broad frame and you're born for darktriadmaxxing bro

lifefuel for ugly manlet users :geek::geek::geek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, OGJBSLAYER, SAQUIB66 and 18 others
appeal to whores theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StalinCel, weebcel, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
I mean how TF can you get attracted to someone who treats you like shit and abuses you ?
God actually might have gone complete nuts before he decided to create this gender
i swear bro, try it with some low becky

be very aggressive and low-inhib (basically the contrary to what society tells you) and see how succesful you are

i dont condone anything illegal of course

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, Primalsplit and 5.5psl
appeal to whores theory
some of them are married, some sluts

your coping hard if you dont think that every women is aroused by this

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and callisto
tldr: just be 6'5 tall HTN with broad frame and you're born for darktriadmaxxing bro

lifefuel for ugly manlet users :geek::geek::geek:
ofc the first fundamental truth as always is the blackpill

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: imabetanumale and hopecel
We should androgen max and mental max intensively to become those Chad like fucker-master figures and get this intensively dominant type auras, I have never read a book in my life but truly believe you have to be a well-read man to reach this level and have a harem zherka has read thousands of books

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, bloomercel and Akhi
some of them are married, some sluts

your coping hard if you dont think that every women is aroused by this
lol bro im not denying it

its just theyre all whores, thats who ur appealing to

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Primalsplit and Akhi
We should androgen max and mental max intensively to become those Chad like fucker-master figures and get this intensively dominant type auras, I have never read a book in my life but truly believe you have to be a well-read man to reach this level and have a harem
zherka is a complete moron who believes in conspracies like flat earth jfl

• JFL
Reactions: denthegodking and callisto
Thought it was gonna be something half serious then I saw Zherka

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, bigtony, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
Step 1 : have the same proportions as prime Dolph Lundgren, 6’5 with a massive frame

Yeah, if you’re not 6’3 it’s better to act less arrogant, masc/alpha and dominant.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imabetanumale and Krakowski
Step 1 : have the same proportions as prime Dolph Lundgren, 6’5 with a massive frame

Yeah, if you’re not 6’3 it’s better to act less arrogant, masc/alpha and dominant.
its over then, water

• So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Imagine an indian manlet acts abusive towards girls

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking, StalinCel, OGJBSLAYER and 10 others
Imagine an indian manlet acts abusive towards girls
honestly, it could work if he did it on OLD with a girl who has severe daddy issues and met her irl

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking, Primalsplit and marek937
bad boy stuff is a meme, it’s all about looks in 2023

Think about this, incel:

When a girl has a very kind and feminine aura about her, it makes her more attractive by a magnitude. At least thats the case for me. I love women that are always smiling etc. , basically just being positive.

The same goes for men. But heres the logical fallacy that many men make: women are not attracted to these same characteristics.

In order to ascend and attract more girls you need to be an abusive, manipulating, borderline sociopath. This is what girls really desire, sexually.

They want to get pumped by some dark triad brute while they fall in 'love' with a betabuxxer. Never ever be nice to a girl, you have to at least be a bit of an asshole. Girls get aroused and want to be impregnated by threatening/aggressive guys.

View attachment 2436373

He is an arguable HTN, 6'5 and broad framed. Other guys have these traits too, but they don't get the attention he gets. The differentiating factor is how he acts.

Not only does he appeal to girls primal desires bodywise, but he also acts like a non-investing for a lack of better word 'alpha male.' Again, girls want to get impregnated by these guys and then settle for a betabuxxer.

Some examples:

(timestamped)

none of thes girls are particularly attarctive, but during the interview you can easily see how aroused they are by him (the girl on the left of him is engaged, she still salivating at him, very very brutal especially because zherka is openly insulting him and shes just giggling)

this one is also gold and very brutal because she looks like a cute girl, shes so aroused by his dark-triad low-inhibition that she cant properly speak anymore

Disclaimer: Before anyone comes at me with muh these girls don't look attracted or thirsty, you have 0 experience with women.
I know the signs and indicators for when a girl is sexually attracted/aroused, all the girls in the examples show them

@Grel Hellscream @mrriceguy @SurgeryEnjoyer @WishIwasChico @5.5psl @Blackgymmax @Nebula @tombradylover @uselessmentalcel @JudgeandJury @the BULL @St.TikTokcel @Krakowski @Reformed

True, but sadly a pipedream for LTN manlet framecels like myself

When a 6'5 guy does it, its dark triad
but when a 5'7 manlet tries it.....Society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, imabetanumale and Napoleon1800
just Lol at trying this if you aren’t at least like 6’2 and HTN. yes this is ideal but only if u have like Chadlite SMV to begin with

Think about this, incel:

View attachment 2436373

Some examples:

(timestamped)

Genetics matter fag

ancestors would rape them

Think about this, incel:

View attachment 2436373

Some examples:

(timestamped)

looks don't matter: uses 6'5 handsome terachad as example who is conventionally good lookikg but thinks this guy is actually ugly due to autistic psl standards.

Holy fuck how do some of you get dressed in the morning

looks don't matter: uses 6'5 handsome terachad as example who is conventionally good lookikg but thinks this guy is actually ugly due to autistic psl standards.

he isnt a terachad you utter retard

there are people far better looking than him and with higher smv

you think you look smart when you post something like that but all you did is show everyone what a stupid ape you are

kys youre talking out of your stinky unwashed asshole

• JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR

also i never claimed that looks dont matter

learn some reading comprehension

ironic how you dare to call anyone stupid

said by another rotter on .org (a tag would have been nice)

Isn't this the guy that lost to a skinny guy in a boxing match?

And yet very single girl except tattooed gansgta primitive ones are in relationships with hyperNT smiley "beta" guys. Dark triad men, if good looking might slay in high school, but after uni at most they are rotting at home, have no hobbies, can easily be spotted walking alone looking miserbale instead of having the creepy NT permanent smile on their face.

At least that's how it is in the West, hopefully the strong,silent type still has some success in thirdie countries

No dark triad for your bones

• +1
Reactions: SAQUIB66
We should androgen max and mental max intensively to become those Chad like fucker-master figures and get this intensively dominant type auras, I have never read a book in my life but truly believe you have to be a well-read man to reach this level and have a harem zherka has read thousands of books
How tf do you mental Maxx