You cannot determine psl increase after surgery

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
I garuntee there is a person rated 5psl here that can never ascend due to problems that are complicated to fix like (IPD, midface), when meanwhile, a person here rated 3psl can ascend easily due to having a compact midface and easy to fix features.

Surgery can give you only 1 psl is cope. It's impossible to determine what surgery can give the majjority of this forum based on your aspie thinking or personal experience. Everyone's face has different problems.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, MrLeeMaxxing, BigBoy and 7 others
I garuntee there is a person rated 5psl here that can never ascend due to problems that are complicated to fix like (IPD, midface), meanwhile a person here rated 3psl can ascend easily due to having a compact midface and easy to fix features.

Surgery can give you only 1 psl is cope. It's impossible to determine what surgery can give the majjority of this forum based on your aspie thinking or personal experience. Everyone's face hs different problems.
@me next time

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I agree

• +1
I wanna know who the 3 psl is

I wanna know who the 3 psl is
idk I'm just creating scenarios. There's a very high chance that multiple people here are in this position. One I can think off at the top of my head is @chadpreetinthemaking's massive psl increase if he corrects his eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Dogs
idk I'm just creating scenarios. There's a very high chance that multiple people here are in this position. One I can think off at the top of my head is @chadpreetinthemaking's massive psl increase if he corrects his eye area.
Whose the other person that rated as a psl 5 on here?

Whose the other person that rated as a psl 5 on here?
lol like I just said, I was just listing highly probable assumptions. There definetly is someone on here like that.

lol like I just said, I was just listing highly probable assumptions. There definetly is someone on here like that.
I thought it was me 100% this time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
Your problem is ipd and your jaw angle starts too low
[/QUOTE

My IPD can be fixed with rhino hopefully. TubofLard said Im still at 17% body fat. Getting to 8% would solve that as it would give me a more rectangular look

If you could fix IPD like that, it would have been know in PSL a long time ago. IPD can only be fixed through box ost. surgery.

If you could fix IPD like that, it would have been know in PSL a long time ago. IPD can only be fixed through box ost. surgery.
My IPD is fucked up because of my noses bridge has a bit to much mass on one side compared to the other. My eye distance is fine

My IPD is fucked up because of my noses bridge has a bit to much mass on one side compared to the other. My eye distance is fine
Show me

• +1

Attachments

• FA912630-BD2F-4B1A-BB29-4FEAB4FFC3C9.png
    FA912630-BD2F-4B1A-BB29-4FEAB4FFC3C9.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 3A1397A8-096E-4FC5-8C09-0EE056EA1748.jpeg
    3A1397A8-096E-4FC5-8C09-0EE056EA1748.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 22
  • JFL
I don’t see anything. This is a case of “I look like Gandy”.

Whatever I’ll be happy being a high psl 5

My mid face is shit i cant cope with this anymore. There's no surgery and i will be average forever. Im depressed bro.

jk i dont care

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
My blackpilled friend says I could be 6 if I got a rhinoplasty and places me at 3.5 with my current broken nose.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
My mid face is shit i cant cope with this anymore. There's no surgery and i will be average forever. Im depressed bro.

jk i dont care
What’s your midface ratio?
My blackpilled friend says I could be 6 if I got a rhinoplasty and places me at 3.5 with my current broken nose.
There’s 0 way a rhinoplasty can give you 2.5PSL points
Rhino , skin care, and eyebrow maxing. I don’t wont to touch my jaw or chin because it’s not a failo esp at low body fat.
What do you rate yourself now?

There’s 0 way a rhinoplasty can give you 2.5PSL points
My nose is similar to that of Adrien Brody's. The profile makes it look real bad. Are you sure it wouldn't give me 2.5 PSL points as a result? Also very droopy from the front and dented from the front.

idk never measured. I dont think i know how to as well
center of pupils divided by top of nose bridge and upper lip
My nose is similar to that of Adrien Brody's. The profile makes it look real bad. Are you sure it wouldn't give me 2.5 PSL points as a result? Also very droopy from the front and dented from the front.
Probably a point.

I will get a huge increase when I fix my lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
Fr my NCT is failoing me so hard, I already have some good features but it NCT completely fucks me in the ass.

Fr my NCT is failoing me so hard, I already have some good features but it NCT completely fucks me in the ass.
Yes it is expenive, but atleast it's fixable. You will ascend so hard after one procedure lol.

Yes it is expenive, but atleast it's fixable. You will ascend so hard after one procedure lol.
The procedure for cases like mine is normally canthoplasty yeah? How much does that shit cost?

The procedure for cases like mine is normally canthoplasty yeah? How much does that shit cost?
differs by doctor. Expexct to pay around 20k I believe @PrettyBoyMaxxing @ZUZZCEL @MD_Hopeful69 can verify this

differs by doctor. Expexct to pay around 20k I believe @PrettyBoyMaxxing @ZUZZCEL @MD_Hopeful69 can verify this
Fuark, 20k usd? damn better start saving up for that shit.

• JFL
Exactly. A 3 has a lot of potential to increase. If i get a canthal tilt surgery i would look way more appealing it is not even funny

• +1
Exactly. A 3 has a lot of potential to increase. If i get a canthal tilt surgery i would look way more appealing it is not even funny
Legit. A 3 can have big failos that can drastically increase psl once fixed.

You have compact midface and broad zygos already? And whats your career?

I garuntee there is a person rated 5psl here that can never ascend due to problems that are complicated to fix like (IPD, midface), when meanwhile, a person here rated 3psl can ascend easily due to having a compact midface and easy to fix features.

Surgery can give you only 1 psl is cope. It's impossible to determine what surgery can give the majjority of this forum based on your aspie thinking or personal experience. Everyone's face has different problems.
Do you have any pics of a more than 1 PSL ascension?

diabolical thread, not interesting at all.

• Ugh..
Do you have any pics of a more than 1 PSL ascension?
There proably are some if you dig around but I don't.
Most people don't go through with the surgereis they say they will. Bluepilled people opt out of having their pics publicly displayed.
There are some lookism threads on ascensions if I remember correctly though.

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Legit. A 3 can have big failos that can drastically increase psl once fixed.
I just feel sad for all those 5s and 6s who want more. Fucing cunts cant be grateful and bow down to Allah for what they have.

• JFL
I dont have compact midface but my zygos are decent not flat. I study architecture.
Shit so you'll have some good money to surgerymax, better work on making those connections so you can easily get a good job once you graduate. There is hope bro.

There proably are some if you dig around but I don't.
Most people don't go through with the surgereis they say they will. Bluepilled people opt out of having their pics publicly displayed.
There are some lookism threads on ascensions if I remember correctly though.
I think if i get canthal tilt surgery it is an entire point. Bery drastic.
Shit so you'll have some good money to surgerymax, better work on making those connections so you can easily get a good job once you graduate. There is hope bro.
Exactly it is all about connections in life. I will try to get internships next year if i can increase my stupid gpa

I think if i get canthal tilt surgery it is an entire point. Bery drastic.

Exactly it is all about connections in life. I will try to get internships next year if i can increase my stupid gpa
You got this bro, I believe in you, studymax and you'll make it.

• Love it
1569244782889-png.118142

This morph of me gives me hope, I might not be able to get so far but it gives me an idea of how far I can go. @Titbot, what do you rate this morph?
Not really. It is good we are curries and arrisnge marriagemax. Gonna get myself an illiterate bitch.
My parents aren't about to put me through arranged marriage If I want to, I plan on living the Jordan Belfort life.