You guys are pathetic

Deleted member 6497

Deleted member 6497

Kraken
No not the minority the majority here is pathetic and just utter cringe , you guys think that you're above women but when someone makes a thread about them rating you , you start sending pics in hope of a good rating from them

Also how you guys think that its over because you missed on some stupid shit like kisses or sex on your teenager years is just gonna make things worse for your life, nothing is over , everyday is a possible day to change into someone better

And how you think that only looks matter which is not true

if you're autistic and have no social life with a 6psl face You would be seen attractive at first sight but when they get to know you they'll start thinking that they're better than you just because you lack a social life and you're autistic

what I'm saying is
SOCIAL LIFE>LOOKS

DONT GIVE ME EXTREME EXAMPLES TO PROVE SOME WRONG THEORY WHILE YOU SPENT ALL YOUR LIFE IN THE BASEMENT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7125, SMVbender and 44 others
That's basically what the average man is.... Average.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, SolidSnake, Deleted member 6873 and 5 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Lev Peshkov, vodkacel and 6 others
Jfl if you fell for some of the memes here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 2756, Deleted member 4416 and 4 others
Looks theory is essentially a meme at this point. Just be 5 and NT theory reigns supreme
Hell a 3.5 fashionmaxed and socialmaxxef will mog an autistic 5psl with no life experience

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Lev Peshkov, Karstossos and 8 others
Be ready for tons of eugenes telling you "but chad...", Pathetic losers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Karstossos, Deleted member 5683 and 9 others
Jfl if you fell for some of the memes here
People are serious here and so many guys are suicidal and miserable because they believe in a wrong theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
Hell a 3.5 fashionmaxed and socialmaxxef will mog an autistic 5psl with no life experience

Yep. I knew 8 PSL men who were virgins finishing university because they were so high inhib. Women will not approach you unless you have a large social group and its obvious you are normal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5683, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
Be ready for tons of eugenes telling you "but chad...", Pathetic losers

"But chads can get away with insults in tinder and I don't"
1588075063112 1

Just pathetic

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Karstossos, Deleted member 2634 and 14 others
screenshot_from_the_joker_starring_joaquin_phoenix_1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Yep. I knew 8 PSL men who were virgins finishing university because they were so high inhib. Women will not approach you unless you have a large social group and its obvious you are normal
I was unattractive as a kid and popular and i mogged autistic good looking kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 4563
Cope curry in the west doesn't fall into any of what you just said. It only applies to white kids. Fuck this gay earth.

I was popular, everyone knew my name, my teachers mostly like me. Wasn't just some quiet trucel. Didn't matter tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
Cope curry in the west doesn't fall into any of what you just said. It only applies to white kids. Fuck this gay earth.

I was popular, everyone knew my name, my teachers mostly like me. Wasn't just some quiet trucel. Didn't matter tbh.
How did it go?

How did it go?
I managed to TALK to plenty of women, but overall the only one who was even slightly interested in me was a 4'11" ugly gook and even she actually got a blonde guy.

As a freshman there was a senior who wanted to take me to prom tho, until I messed it all up tbh.

No not the minority the majority here is pathetic and just utter cringe , you guys think that you're above women but when someone makes a thread about them rating you , you start sending pics in hope of a good rating from them

Also how you guys think that its over because you missed on some stupid shit like kisses or sex on your teenager years is just gonna make things worse for your life, nothing is over , everyday is a possible day to change into someone better
what I'm saying is SOCIAL LIFE>LOOKS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4563 and 15 others
I managed to TALK to plenty of women, but overall the only one who was even slightly interested in me was a 4'11" ugly gook and even she actually got a blonde guy.

As a freshman there was a senior who wanted to take me to prom tho, until I messed it all up tbh.
I'm gonna believe you and say that its the problem of people and racism , indians in the west need to gather up and point at this problem , indians have it worse than blacks there , are you looksmaxed?

I'm gonna believe you and say that its the problem of people and racism , indians in the west need to gather up and point at this problem , indians have it worse than blacks there , are you looksmaxed?
I guess I used to be. Need to start working out again. I've become skinnyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
It’s over for many men, embrace it.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, john2 and HighIQcel
Good thread from you once again

• +1

And how you think that only looks matter which is not true

if you're autistic and have no social life with a 6psl face You would be seen attractive at first sight but when they get to know you they'll start thinking that they're better than you just because you lack a social life and you're autistic

what I'm saying is
SOCIAL LIFE>LOOKS

DONT GIVE ME EXTREME EXAMPLES TO PROVE SOME WRONG THEORY WHILE YOU SPENT ALL YOUR LIFE IN THE BASEMENT
Social status is indeed important, in fact it's the most important thing if you want to get laid. I think people here only want an easy way out by being a good looking guy.

Efforts you've to put in becoming high status is inversely proportional to looks.

I've seen numerous cases of high status uggos cucking good looking guys. So you just might be right.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
If I get in the royal marines reserves my status will blow up! Great thread btw OP

• +1
If I get in the royal marines reserves my status will blow up! Great thread btw OP
The more time you spend with these silly incels the more you'll become like them

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Love me a good bluepill thread every now and then, it enrages me enought to movitate to go to gym and keep saving money to become PSL 6

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5683, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Ok OP (like any other NT bser) is coping hard but yours is another level bullshit.

Truly good looking guys can just open Tinder and get laid with writing dtf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5683 and 4 others
No not the minority the majority here is pathetic and just utter cringe

Proceeds to give a bunch of examples only the minority thinks/does jfl

you are one stupid motherfucker indeed

Social status is indeed important, in fact it's the most important thing if you want to get laid. I think people here only want an easy way out by being a good looking guy.

Efforts you've to put in becoming high status is inversely proportional to looks.

I've seen numerous cases of high status uggos cucking good looking guys. So you just might be right.

JFL good luck being a social butterfly unless you have super NT charisma or good looks

If you browse this website almost guaranteed you dont have the personality gene to carry you

I know plenty of ugly guys with hyper personalitys that get them tons of social status but they are the minority not the majority and personality is 100% genetic

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Danish_Retard
Ok OP (like any other NT bser) is coping hard but yours is another level bullshit.

Truly good looking guys can just open Tinder and get laid with writing dtf.

JFL good luck being a social butterfly unless you have super NT charisma or good looks

If you browse this website almost guaranteed you dont have the personality gene to carry you

I know plenty of ugly guys with hyper personalitys that get them tons of social status but they are the minority not the majority and personality is 100% genetic
Bullshit environment affects personality as well

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and HighIQcel
IT IS OVER FOR ME BECAUSE I'M A MANLET JFL @ YOUR COPING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997

Gl people have it easier than uglies but it's possible for an ugly to live a good life, so your point?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Personality does not matter when it comes to slaying. Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5683 and 6 others
IT IS OVER FOR ME BECAUSE I'M A MANLET JFL @ YOUR COPING
Yeah nothing will save you just kill yourself , having a social life cant help you rip

Personality does not matter when it comes to slaying. Stop coping
A good extroverted personality can give you a decent social circle but it still wont guarantee slaying, at best you will get an occasional gf but she may cheat or leave

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5683 and 4 others

Personality is not 100% genetic the environment shapes you too, if you are born in a certain place you can become a criminal and in another place you can become a policeman.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 4563, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It does matter when it comes to other parts of life though ngl
Meh idk looks theory is ofc true to an extent, most girls dont want to fuck a fat guy. Most girls wouldnt fuck below their looksmatch. But this "only 7psl can get becky" is bullshit tbh.
Also social circle maxing is legit, i am good proof for it.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen, didntreadlol and Deleted member 6497
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
A good extroverted personality can give you a decent social circle but it still wont guarantee slaying, at best you will get an occasional gf but she may cheat or leave
Life is not just slaying , if she cheats smash her head , even if she cheats a social life will bring you another person until you're matched with that cute loyal girl which are rare especially in the west

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6997
Everything matters it's fuckin simple

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, audreyen and HighIQcel
Bluepilled trash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4383 and 4 others
Finally some people on this site are waking up...

TY ALREADY KNEW THAT YOU FAGGOT
I'll be honest with you this time , i have short friends and i see how hard its for them even friends make fun of them , it's a harsh world for shorties but giving up and killing yourself is not the best option man , its not fair , how tall (or short) are you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
what a faggot go and drink some bleach or commit harakiri
not losing your virginity early and missing out on teen love forever leaves a mark on you, a gl autist will mog some average fucker no matter how nt is he

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110, HighIQcel and Golang
personality is 100% genetic
The largely unknown environmental influences, known as the nonshared environmental effects, have the largest impact on personality. Because these differences are nonsystematic and largely accidental or random, we do not inherit our personality in any fixed sense.

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard