You guys were right I have been brutally first rule pilled

D

Deleted member 31767

Iron
I told my parents about surgery and lookism after getting drunk, the results were as you would expect.

Mental health concerns. Gaslighting about my looks. General disbelief.

Now after tonight’s tik tok incident and having read all of the arguments in favor of gatekeeping, I am sold. You guys were right, this shit is not to be openly discussed.

The damage has already been done on my end, but “fortunately” I have a very shaky standing with my parents as it is (in terms of me regularly saying wild ass shit and being impulsive) so as long as I cool it the fuck off and just stay silent they will probably think I went through another “phase” lmao.

I still 100% plan on getting surgery moving forward. I can probably downplay the facial surgeries, but LL will no doubt be undeniable. I’ll probably have to relocate and get a new social circle when all is said and done, but now I can mitigate social damage and fallout moving forward.

Tl:dr Should have listened to y’all, played with fire and got burnt discussing blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Member since 2022, efidescontinuado and 3 others
Shcherymaxxing is the only way.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and chadcel;
I told my parents about surgery and lookism after getting drunk, the results were as you would expect.

Mental health concerns. Gaslighting about my looks. General disbelief.

Now after tonight’s tik tok incident and having read all of the arguments in favor of gatekeeping, I am sold. You guys were right, this shit is not to be openly discussed.

The damage has already been done on my end, but “fortunately” I have a very shaky standing with my parents as it is (in terms of me regularly saying wild ass shit and being impulsive) so as long as I cool it the fuck off and just stay silent they will probably think I went through another “phase” lmao.

I still 100% plan on getting surgery moving forward. I can probably downplay the facial surgeries, but LL will no doubt be undeniable. I’ll probably have to relocate and get a new social circle when all is said and done, but now I can mitigate social damage and fallout moving forward.

Tl:dr Should have listened to y’all, played with fire and got burnt discussing blackpill
i discuss it all the time and people make fun of you. Pointless since people are npcs.

The ironic thing is the worse you look the more they’ll dislike you (due reverse halo effect) and disagree with everything you say.

Chad could say he wants a jaw surgery and everyone would be very understanding.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
@yellowmogger921