You need to be one of the first to reply at a thread for the rep

randomop

randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
Nobody will care about you if you are the 50th reply

You gotta hustle and get be the one of the first to reply with a good response if you want the rep

200.gif

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
false, this is proof

True. Second or third reply can be just as good though if the first replies are bullshit.

If a thread already has 15+ replies, don't even bother responding or else your comment will get no traction (unless it's a big thread that a lot of people are posting on)

Good fucking luck getting more than 2 reacts if your comment is on the 2nd page of a post JFL.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Lynxress and randomop
True. Second or third reply can be just as good though if the first reply is bullshit.

If a thread already has 15+ replies, don't even bother responding or else your comment will get no traction (unless it's a big thread that a lot of people are posting on)

Good fucking luck getting more than 2 reacts if your comment is on the 2nd page of a post JFL.
Yes and you never know if the thread is gonna become popular or not

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
No rep for your autism

• +1
Reactions: randomop
what if I don’t care about rep

• +1
Autism.org

• +1
Yes. You gotta break a thread's hymen first.

True. Second or third reply can be just as good though if the first replies are bullshit.

who's alt are you

This is my primary account. Why do you think I'm an alt?
idk. you give off a vibe of someone who's been on here for a very long time

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
idk. you give off a vibe of someone who's been on here for a very long time
I’ve been looksmaxxing since I was 15yrs old. I’m almost 26 now. Made this account when I saw looksmaxxing getting popular again.

I ascended at like 18-19 and stopped using looksmaxxing forums because I was happy with myself. I read about looksmaxxing getting popular and tried going back to lookism and saw it was dead. Remembered this forum so I made an account.

I have no alt. This is my only account. As far as this forum is concerned, I’m a tiktokcel (never had tiktok in my life)

Interesting you say I seem like someone who’s been here a while. What gave you that impression?