You’re 100% incel if u can’t relate to these things

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
You’ve reported at least ONE girl in highschool for sexual harassment

You’ve told on at least TWO girls for harassing you in a crushful way in elementary school

You give weak handshakes

Girls asked you how tall you were

You only look at women when they’re talking

Girls don’t tell other girls/male friends that you’re cute

Girls don’t ask you if you have braces/a perm

Girls don’t ask you why you got a buzz cut

Girls don’t notice when u changed your hair

You don’t continue conversation with women example: foid - your day? You - Idk ✅ foid - how’s your day? You - good, what about yours? ❌

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I hide from mirrors am I incel yet

• +1
Reactions: Kayne1
i cant relate to any

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 57464
Shit post even ltn experience these

For forumcels yes
Most dalits rot in stem unis. Moreover, there's a massive male surplus. Whenever I go outside it's mostly sausage fest. Most foids rot within their close knit circles which consist only of foids or few htns+.

Most dalits rot in stem unis. Moreover, there's a massive male surplus. Whenever I go outside it's mostly sausage fest. Most foids rot within their close knit circles which consist only of foids or few htns+.
I think unis are mostly female tho. That’s probably someone’s best chance of getting foids. Problem is I still got outcasted from Uni lmao. Over truly

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I think unis are mostly female tho. That’s probably someone’s best chance of getting foids. Problem is I still got outcasted from Uni lmao. Over truly
Stem unis are 100% moids but yes, all the liberal arts/economy unis are 70% female from my experience.

Stem unis are 100% moids but yes, all the liberal arts/economy unis are 70% female from my experience.
Yeh but if you’re ugly or non nt it won’t really matter you’re still screwed. It’s just the dalits go for middle class ethnic women In their circles so it’s fine for them still

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yeh but if you’re ugly or non nt it won’t really matter you’re still screwed. It’s just the dalits go for middle class ethnic women In their circles so it’s fine for them still
What are u yapping about

Dunno about the first but interesting list