You've heard of Looks Theory, you've heard of the NWO. Have you heard of the Invitro-Transgender Mafia?

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
What a topic this is, and an interesting one too. Perhaps not something you would expect to come across in your life, though transgenderism is everywhere now.

The thing is, it's been a phenomenon since the dawn of time and it is much more complex than bottom or top surgery (which is barbaric compared to the technology they use for those who are part of the 'club').

Invitro-Transgenderism is a very common ritual throughout all of society. Initially reserved for those with money and influence but it has spread throughout normal society at this point.

It's a topic very relevant to looks theory. Skulls and Bones are very important as it shows what type of person you are.

There are 4 types of human being. I will go into detail now on these 4 types:

Men & Women:

Real men and women are more rare than you would think, though real women are much more common than real men.

MEN

To determine a real man, there are some things to look for:
- The skull should be large
- The neck should be thick but visible, with a visible larynx and Adams apple (at low body fat)
- The chest and shoulders should be wide and large, even without an exercise routine. Remember, skulls and bones
- Male arms are longer than their legs
- Male legs are shorter than the torso
- Male hip bones are narrow

Many real men struggle to find clothes that fully fit them. You may buy a sweater and find that although the chest and shoulders are comfortable, the sweater is baggy, too baggy, at the waist. Tshirts are the same. The chest, back and shoulders are comfortable but the t shirt looks too loose around your stomach. Trousers are the main issue though, you will find that it is very difficult to buy trousers with a narrower waist and shorter leg length. A fat man will have a real bad time trying to find clothing that accommodate his increased waist whilst having shorter legs though a slim man will also have this problem but the opposite. The slim man will have trouble finding trousers that are narrow enough for his hips whilst having adequate leg length.

As men age, they store fat on their stomachs and chest, their legs and arms will remain slimmer.

WOMEN

To determine a real woman, there are some things to look for:
- The skull should be small
- The neck should be slim and shorter than the male without a visible larynx. Women do not have Adam's apples.
- The chest and shoulders should be narrow and small though the bust should be large.
- Female arms are shorter than their legs
- Female legs are longer than their torso
- Female hip bones are wide

Many real women have issues finding trousers and dresses that fit them which IS a big issue in the western world. A lot of real girls have body issues when trying to lose weight to look like many of the so called "female" models they aspire to model themselves after. The old saying "do these pants make me look fat?" was a very big deal for a lot of girls and women. Trying to lose weight as a woman is a torturous experience, much more than that of a man. Why? Because its unnatural. Women are supposed to have fat, especially on the legs, stomach and bum.

As women age, they store fat on their legs, arms and naval. Their upper stomachs remain mostly flat though there is a layer for reproductive purposes.

Freemartins & Swyers:

FREEMARTINS

A condition that affects many so called "men" out there in the world, freemartin syndrome is a condition that occurs in the womb. They have external male genitalia attached to a stretched out female skeleton. In puberty and teenagehood, these syndromal hermaphrodites are often extremely tall and lanky, their arms are much shorter than their legs which often makes them look like a T-Rex. As they age, the hormonal issues natural with aging are increased much more dramatically. Their fat distribution will change from typical male fat distribution, to female.

As freemartins age, they have a mix of storing fat as a woman and as a man. Their stomachs and chest will increase in size as well as their arms, legs and naval.

Here are some examples:

SWYERS

Also known as XY gonadal dysgenesis, Swyer syndrome is a condition which also occurs when in the womb. Though they typically have normal female external genitalia, the person also has functionless gonads, fibrous tissue termed "streak gonads", and if left untreated, will not experience puberty. They are typically shorter than the average man (usually around 5'3 - 5'5 in height) and are narrow with female proportions. Often times they portray themselves as the short but flamboyant homosexual and are given testosterone treatment during puberty to try to imitate a male as much as possible. You have probably encountered them in your life at some point, I know I have. Other times they stick with their female but are instead, masculine lesbians.

Here are some examples:

Why is this happening then?
This has been happening for thousands of years. Since the time of ancient babylon. Though the methods have improved because of our technology, it isn't so different to how it was back then. They do it because they are against God. They invert themselves because being an inversion is going against God. It is satanic in nature and has been from the very beginning.

It's a big club and you ain't in it. It is much more common amongst the commonfolk now, I don't think they know about the deep spiritual reasons for why they are like this a lot of the time. But perhaps their parents do.

If you are a real man browsing this site then you will have no idea what is going on. I have had my eyes opened.

The baphomet is a good example of this merging between man and woman. It is depicted as having breasts and male genitalia at the same time.

First they merge man and woman, then they merge the races. Then they leave their corporeal forms behind and merge with machine. This is the goal.

Attachments

• 1668450348576.png
    1668450348576.png
    463.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1668451068138.png
    1668451068138.png
    209.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1668451261943.png
    1668451261943.png
    377.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SLA, Deleted member 21278, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
I forgot to mention, don't let it get into your head. You may start noticing people in your own life who resemble what I have posted. It's best not to associate them with this insane shit. They may well be part of it, but they may also have biological issues such as a fucked up puberty. There is also that to consider when analysing someone.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 20891 and 1 other person
The goal is to fuck up your perception of everything, to the point you won't be able to think properly or hold onto anything tangible.

'Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter'

Clown world order

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
use this post as dnr react

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
The goal is to fuck up your perception of everything, to the point you won't be able to think properly or hold onto anything tangible.

'Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter'

Clown world order
Couldn't have put it better myself. It's why I added the disclaimer. Keep people in your personal life in a solid perception in your head, even if they look identical to the people ive posted. Order in our own lives is all we have left.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Decretum1483
For convincing people of this stuff, Michelle Obama and Ivanka Trump are good ones. Relatively easy to prove and after that people become amenable to anything.

Also the statue of liberty

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278 and Deleted member 18244
Pretty much every facet of our modern lives is based around the kabbalah.

• Ugh..
NOT

A

SINGLE

WORD.

• Ugh..
cage, they just have hormonal conditions

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 18244
For convincing people of this stuff, Michelle Obama and Ivanka Trump are good ones. Relatively easy to prove and after that people become amenable to anything.

Also the statue of liberty

I'll check it out.

I was going to add michelle obama in the categories however I thought it might be better to include people the site doesnt know well. The freemartin examples are so obvious that you don't need foreknowledge to tell what is going on with them.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Decretum1483
cage, they just have hormonal conditions
Freemartinism and swyer syndrome are hormonal and genetic conditions. But they are not accidental.

• Ugh..
NOT

A

SINGLE

WORD.
You can choose to be blind to reality. You have that choice.

I wouldn't if I were you though, it's better to have a compass when you are lost than to be without one.

• Ugh..
Martin, the one you call YHWH is a corruption of the universal mother goddess. Either way their proverbial tower will fall as it always has

• Ugh..
Martin, the one you call YHWH is a corruption of the universal mother goddess. Either way their proverbial tower will fall as it always has
I don't call him YHWH and god is not a female.

Females are incubators for life. Life originates within male genitalia.

The universe is female but god is absolutely male.

• Ugh..